Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    catvlmack wrote: »
    PW : 164.5lb
    CW : 163lb

Despite a horrendous weekend calorie wise, I have a loss I’m more than happy with. Gonna knuckle down and hope for similar this week. Although the weekend will be a challenge again as my mum is visiting and me have a Christmas dinner booked.

@catvlmack You're doing great, 1.5 lbs a week is 78 lbs a year, so not too shabby!
    Honestly, one day is pretty hard to wreck all of your progress, the trick is to limit it to one day (or better yet, one meal) and not go tooo crazy...but I know how hard that is, it's one of the reasons I went Keto, I'm sort of an all or nothing type and that makes eating in moderation particularly difficult, and something I still struggle with, even after working so hard at it and it's been roughly a year and a half! Old habits die hard, just saying!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Tuesday Weigh ins:
    @Catvlmack (got yours)
    @kearyandjessy
  • AB0215
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Weight training, abs and cardio...oh my! But seriously, tough workout but worth it.
    Was close to my water goal, but close isn't met 💧💦🚰
    Striving to stay on track this week, and so far doing ok 💪

@Bm00re2u It's definitely hard to get used to the idea that you need to drink that much water, but I can promise you, it helps. And every day you get closer to it, the easier it will get to meet it!
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 2
    Previous Week's weight:300.8
    Todays Weight: 300.4
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: P90X3 Total Synergistics
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Tracking: yes
    Calories: will be over after dinner
    Exercise: yes - walked a mile and day 1 of 30 day shred

Comments: I have a confession. I actually changed my calorie goal earlier so I would be able to say yes I was under. I changed it back to what it was just now. I need to get it together and meet my original goal, not change my goal to fit what I'm doing already. I have been consistently losing 1lb a week, which has been frustrating me. Well, if I want that to change, I have to change my behavior. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to be under my goal again.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Tuesday, December 11

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump Class & incline walk (early morning), Stair climber, arc trainer and incline walk (late afternoon--got it in early bc I have meetings tonight until 9pm)

Comments: My 5/2 fasting day turned into a feasting day--- but I am still way under calories and I could tell that my body needed it-- probably from the increase in my weights this week. Feeling positive about my progress, although I am not sure the scale will show it appropriately -- building muscle.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over☹️
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, 11 December
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: within goal
    Exercise: yes, ran 3.1 miles
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have a problem with too many work functions? I mean ones that involve a brunch with the boss and then a lunch with section head, followed by whatever....aggghhh. It’s frustrating when you tell people no thanks, why do they seem to get “ offended”? Idk, just thoughts, have a lot of work meetings that revolve around food.....not to mention the monetary drain
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 5000 steps at work plus 35 minutes on the exercise bike
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tue 11 Dec

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Treadmill 40 mins, Walking the dog 30 mins

• AB0215
    edited December 2018
    Options
    schewe1 wrote: »
    Anyone else have a problem with too many work functions? I mean ones that involve a brunch with the boss and then a lunch with section head, followed by whatever....aggghhh. It’s frustrating when you tell people no thanks, why do they seem to get “ offended”? Idk, just thoughts, have a lot of work meetings that revolve around food.....not to mention the monetary drain

@schewe1 I would imagine that there at least some options in that department if you're worried about offending someone, food choices I mean, but personally I've stopped worrying about whether or not I offend people when my diet is involved. I just tell them I am not able to eat certain foods, and that a lunch date is not going to work...and I pretty much don't elaborate because beyond that, it's really none of their business..but it's hard at first, especially if you've done it in the past and are now choosing not to do it. I mean for me, a lot of people don't approve of my diet choices and quite honestly, I don't care but I'd rather not get into it, so I just avoid it altogether...
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Comments: My 5/2 fasting day turned into a feasting day--- but I am still way under calories and I could tell that my body needed it-- probably from the increase in my weights this week. Feeling positive about my progress, although I am not sure the scale will show it appropriately -- building muscle.

@SLIMn2016 That happened to me Sunday. I had planned on fasting, but gave in at like 1, so then I told myself it was going to be OMAD instead, and then 6 hours later, ate so much food I actually got sick...I just could not stop eating. No idea why, just kept eating, soooo much food.
  • AB0215
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Comments: I have a confession. I actually changed my calorie goal earlier so I would be able to say yes I was under. I changed it back to what it was just now. I need to get it together and meet my original goal, not change my goal to fit what I'm doing already. I have been consistently losing 1lb a week, which has been frustrating me. Well, if I want that to change, I have to change my behavior. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to be under my goal again.
    @Beckymomof3girls That is the boat I was in a looong time ago. I realized that not being honest with myself was how I had gotten myself into this mess and being honest and doing what was needed was the only way I was going to get out of it and finally lose the weight.
    Still though, losing 1 lb a week isn't anything to be upset over either, although I do understand wanting to do it faster.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins circuit, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill

Comments: It's my mission to get my mojo back, the mojo I had when I was training for my meet. I HAVE to do it, it's important to finish what I started, and it's not going to get easier. Getting it back. I'm on a mission right now to workout every single day, maybe not as heavy or with the same intensity as the planned workouts from my trainer, but if I'm not working on something every day, I get lazy and I swear the more I exercise, the less hungry I am and believe me when I say this, I need to not be hungry right now!

In other news: My mom, who asked me to help her with keto a few months ago has actually managed to stick with it, and much to my surprise, keeps coming back for more advice and actually taking it. It's on my mind today as it's her 54th birthday and she's currently down over 30 lbs and still going. Pretty surprised that she's actually taking my advice and asking for more suggestions, actually surprised doesn't quite cover the feeling, speechless might better cover it, and I'm not very often at a loss for words...I always said hell would freeze over before my mother ever listened to something I had to say, and well, it's been super cold so maybe hell IS freezing over....just saying...
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, December 11, Tuesday

Tracking yes
    Calories. Ugh! Over
    Exercise. Double ugh, no

Celebrated my brother’s 70th birthday 🎂 ! Not a good e cause, but an explanation. One step forward an two steps back. But there is always tomorrow! Hope to get to the pool!
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 25 mins cardio and 40 mins strength training
This discussion has been closed.