• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins circuit, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill

Comments: It's my mission to get my mojo back, the mojo I had when I was training for my meet. I HAVE to do it, it's important to finish what I started, and it's not going to get easier. Getting it back. I'm on a mission right now to workout every single day, maybe not as heavy or with the same intensity as the planned workouts from my trainer, but if I'm not working on something every day, I get lazy and I swear the more I exercise, the less hungry I am and believe me when I say this, I need to not be hungry right now!

In other news: My mom, who asked me to help her with keto a few months ago has actually managed to stick with it, and much to my surprise, keeps coming back for more advice and actually taking it. It's on my mind today as it's her 54th birthday and she's currently down over 30 lbs and still going. Pretty surprised that she's actually taking my advice and asking for more suggestions, actually surprised doesn't quite cover the feeling, speechless might better cover it, and I'm not very often at a loss for words...I always said hell would freeze over before my mother ever listened to something I had to say, and well, it's been super cold so maybe hell IS freezing over....just saying...

Ha ha. . .I hear you and you should pat yourself on the back that you continue to give your Mom advice and didn't stop even though she never listens and it pay off in the end.
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 12th
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking & 1 hr OTF

Goals/comments: Starting to get a little cold. Working hard to continue to eat healthy even when you don’t feel the best.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay but I had a doctor appt today and was in so much pain when I got home I just ate and went to sleep. Yes I'm excited the scale continues to go down in my favor and @AB0215 thanks so much for CD the top on ice water as my heart rate went from 139 to 123. So yay of course the drs were still panicky and wanted me to go to ER but I explained this is good just check my records from previously and they did and calm down.

@gjaholy33 I'm glad it's helping, I can see why they're concerned, but your are making improvements, and I think it's worth while to monitor it at home and go if you feel like you need to. I am also glad to see that you're steadily heading in the downward direction, which is also great and will also help you in the long term with your heart rate.
    You're doing so great, keep it up!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Ins:
    @kirbyallison

And from the cheer squad:
    @tinak33
  • AB0215
    edited December 2018
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes today was upper body at the gym
    I’m having issues staying under my calories. During the day I’m good but when I get home I eat cause im bored. This is doing a lot of damage. Since I stay with family can’t really tell them they can’t bring certain foods home they just say don’t eat it. If only it was that easy

@IanMoone30 So I'm that crazy person who brings her own food everywhere she goes because it's that important to me, and as hard as it is, I just don't eat the things that aren't good for me, that took me a long time to get my head around, and it was a lot easier when I found the things I love and keep those in the house for when I have a craving.
    And lately I've been having that problem where I want to (and do) eat everything in sight, and not even because I'm bored, because I want to and find it's still hard for me to get out of my old habits, from more than a year ago, but it's really important to work through it and I am. Something I like to do is eat sugar free jello and eat it reaaaaallly slow. It's like 10 calories for a little cup, so not too much damage and it is a bit sweet and satisfies the sweet tooth and helps me to feel like I'm snacking even though there's not a lot of calories. Another thing I like to do is blend some ice in a blender and put some like sugar free water enhancer on top, like mio or something like that and call it a snow cone, makes me feel like I'm getting a treat, and it's 0 calories...so it's sort of like a Jedi mind trick...
    I know it's not easy, if it was, everyone would do it. It's really about finding what works for you and using that. And sometimes, in the beginning, you just have to tell yourself no, because in the end YOU are worth it and you can't sacrifice yourself for a little extra treats!
  • kirbyallison
    kirbyallison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Username: kirbyallison
    Week: December week 2
    Previous Weight: 228
    Current Weight: 227
  • AB0215
    Options

@kirbyallison Awesome job!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

YOU'RE ROCKING IT! :D:D:D
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Thursday Weigh Ins:
    @kirbyallison

And from the cheer squad:
    @tinak33

Username: tinak33
    Week: December Week 2
    Previous Weight: 157.0
    Current Weight: 158.8
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    My mind is rejecting getting under 170 every time I get close my mind keeps wanting to eat.
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    My mind is rejecting getting under 170 every time I get close my mind keeps wanting to eat.

@IanMoone30 Be strong! You got this!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 13th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Only 5000 steps at work (I wasn't able to walk at lunch). Also did 35 minutes on the exercise bike.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday

Calories: yes, under goal
    Exercise: yes- walked 1 mile
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Daily post 12/13/18
    Calories under
    Exercise: 15k steps which included a 30 minutes of cardio workout
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily post 12/13/18
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 minute walking
    Comments: I did better at tracking my food. My only problem today was that I ate a late lunch due to work and I didn’t eat enough breakfast. I need to work on calorie intake for breakfast to get me to lunch without feeling sick.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday, December 13

Calories: Yes, under 5/2 fast
    Exercise: Yes, Stair climber, Arc trainer & Body Pump class
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday. December 13

Tracking. Yes