@KABO931
    @mrsjas2000

Late weigh ins:
    @GlennEust
    @NicoleB0830
    @timibotkin
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    A long but good day! I will check in again in the morning. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

@lenka1. Those steps are amazing!! You are inspiring!

@cassiegetsfit2013. Sounds like today is going better than yesterday. We all have bad days, the best thing to do is try to get right back on track. You don’t have to catch up with the calendar. If you want to do it, just start off on the day you are at. Remember, it is supposed to be something fun and motivating. If it’s not and it’s overwhelming then don’t do it. We don’t have many decorations outside. I need to do that hopefully tomorrow.

@phoebe113476. Looking good Cortney! Sounds like you did great at your birthday celebration too! A belated Happy Birthday to you!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Mrsjas2000
    Saturday
    Week
    PW 253
    CW 252
    I’m pretty much hoping I stay the same until Jan. 1, I have baking to do for my family and a big weakness for me is chocolate
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    edited December 2018
    @sleepymom5 Wow, I love all those inside decorations. We have few inside decorations, more outside, but I would love to have more inside. Actually more inside and out would be good, I love decorations, lol. Love your pretty pup to! 🙃

I'm BEAT. Hit my 3k steps, had over 600 calories left, but going to bed, it's past 2AM and I was out all day. Hope my weigh in tomorrow will be okay! Fingers crossed that TOM didn't completely ruin it!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    daily check in Saturday 8th december

food on target (well less that 100 over but I am not going to stress about that)
    water not counted very well
    exercise day 8 yoga, 30mins turbo trainer.

I am going to take @sleepymom5 's advice about planning. I am also going to make sure that I eat my activity calories focusing on replacing with with protein or startchy carbs. I am going to look at my training schedule and make sure that I am eating at the right times so that I am fuelled.

My little girl is 5 but she is feisty just like her mum so we are bound to but heads. It was her end of term concert at music school and we decided to go for a starbucks after. I had a decaf skinny latte (not so bad) but I also had a mince pie from starbucks and it was 403 calories. I was gobsmacked particularly as I had to go out for dinner. I tried to get some calories back by doing a quick session on the turbo trainer. I had chicken courgetti it was really nice but there really wasn't enough of it to fill me up and it was quite oily which I thought was odd given that it is the wort of thing that a healthy eater would what to eat. It was all counted and I managed to come in slightly over.

I am head of learning in a museum. I sounds very grand but the museum is very small and independent so all it means is that I do everything related to sorting out the school visits. We had a massive roof leak and as must of our exhibits are electrical we had to shut most of the place down for safety sake whilst still hosting visits. We had people who had come from a long way to visit us so we had to find a way to keep going. I am not happy that I did a great job and I need to figure out what were are going to do come Monday.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Daily check in for:Saturday
    Logged: mostly, ate to maintenance
    Water: 36 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 8913 and 2 yoga sessions

Yesterday was a very busy day. I did the laundry, vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen. Then we to the old folks house and put together a recumbent bike, a new reclining chair, and did her pills. Then came home and napped and i was done for the day. I ate more than I should but not more than maintenance.

Today is prep day. I will be really busy. But the prep work I do on sunday lets me be successful all week.

@Lenka145 nice loss. you have done very well this week. be proud of yourself.

@eyesopennow, smoked pork. mmmmmm..... It would be to cold for that here this morning. it is 9 degrees. Yes, there is a spread sheet for the step challengers. it is on the weight loss challege spreadsheet it is one of the tabs at the botton of the spread sheet. a food truck for retirement? hmmmm.... i love the idea, you could travel the countryside hitting all the great destinations and making people smile with your good food. i love it.

@pacsnc6 sounds like you had an overall great day. you are headed for success.

@kirsten11872 well you knew you were eating more than you should and it showed on the scale. don't let it carry over to this new week. figure out how it went bad and make a plan for when it happens again. and it will.

@Mrsbell8well I am glad your date nite went well. and i totally agree with you guide posts. they are the most important ones. I should be caught back up with yoga today. What day are you on?

@nstephenson01 I have been told that being cold does burn more calories. that as your body tries to warm itself it burns more. but from what i can remember, it is not a significant amount. soooo ... probably not really going to help a whole lot. but remember, you are doing something good for you. you parked further away from the store and walked more. i say that is a good day. you are using your new knowledge to further you to your goal.

@sleepymom5 yea, i broke my string yesterday. I ate more than i should have. it's the weekend curse. i have to get that under control. it is so very difficult. i know why i do it, i just can't figure out how to stop it from happening. Have a great weekend girl! you have been working so hard changing those old habits. i love the picture of the dog on the blanket. lol soooo cute.

@CassieGetsFit2013 you need to make sure you go to clinician. it is a very important part of your recovery. she will help you learn coping skills that are so important for you to be successful. ok, im done being mom. now it sounded like you had a very busy day yesterday. that is great for you. activity for the body and the mind will help make you strong. keep working at it girl.

@phoebe112476 wooowhooo.... look at you cutie! what a wonderful smile you have. it lights up the room! Yea, NSV. old clothes being to large is a great sign of progress. Another NSV, you planned your birthday dinner and stuck to the plan! look at the new you go. That yoga has really been helping me to. imagine.... i can touch my toes! lol.

@mrsjas2000 mmm... try having some low calorie chocolate snack right beside you while you bake. don't know it it will work, i can't bake and be dieting. good luck.

@amsandos ohhh a 5 year old feisty girl. a little mini you! so cute. at that age they are soo full of wonderment. it is amazing to watch them explore their worlds.

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    @sleepymom5 omg that painting is hilarious. I love it lol
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @phoebe112476 love your photo. You look great! How tall and what’s your weight? How much have you lost?
    @sleepymom5 I love all ur pics! Especially Daisy! Thanks for sharing
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Sunday week 2

PW 167.7
    CW weight 168.2
    steps 43,619
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone. I think I went over on calories yesterday. The reason I say I think is because it was restaurant eating and even thought I had a salad, I couldn’t resist the pita bread that came with it. I need a sign on my body “don’t put food in front of me unless I specifically ask for it”!!!!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    @Mrsbell8well - I am 5’5.5” and my starting weight was 228.5. This morning I was 194.9. Size 18/2x. New sizes are 12/14 and L/XL. Yay!

@cyndiesstuff - Thanks! It is nice to see a photo and not think, “ugh.”

I just did the whole 23 minutes of Day 3 Yoga plus about 20 minutes of stretching. I am doing very well with committing to being on the yoga mat for 10 minutes a day. It feels very doable and often leads to much more time than the 10 minutes.

Trying to motivate myself to walk the dog. She is so sad missing her walks and it is sunny today. But this 20 degree weather is such a big deterrent. We will see if the puppy eyes convince me.

Hope you all have a great day!!
  • sleepymom5
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: yes, and under
    Water: 64oz
    Exercise & Steps Leslie Sansone 3 mile tape and 10,252 steps
    Day 7 in my string

Got a lot accomplished yesterday AND was able to stay on track. Today I need to do some cleaning, get at least the lights on the Christmas trees and get my Christmas cards and some packages ready to mail tomorrow. No reason I can't have another good day. Have a great day everyone!!

@mrsjas2000 nice loss! I think maintaining through the holiday is a great goal!

@cassiegetsfit2013 Another good day!

@amsandos you have been doing awesome! I like how you tried to balance the treat with the exercise. It sounded like it worked out well. I can see why you are stressed at work! Did any exhibits get ruined? I hope everything valuable was spared. I want to use the word nightmare but there is a movie with that name so I didn’t want you to think I was making light of it. Good luck tomorrow.

@cyndiesstuff it doesn’t sound like you broke your string to me. What a busy day! How is your Mom making out at home?

@pacsnc6 that’s only a slight gain. No worries. Keep doing what you have been doing. You are doing great!

@lennoncpa I have been better with the bread at the table but when it is something different, like pita, that makes it more difficult. New day today so just get right back at it.

@phoebe112476 What an impressive loss! How exciting to actually see a difference and get into new sizes! I can totally relate about not liking pics. I don’t even look anymore to take them over as I know I won’t like the picture no matter how many times it is retaken. You look fabulous!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Urrrrr just did my ck in and hit done instead of post. Lost it all. I will catch up later. Urrrr
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: good, quit logging after 84 oz
    Exercise & Steps 30 minute dog walk; 12,127 steps

Yesterday was a decent day. Still cold... yuck. Going out for sushi put me over on calories I'm sure. Its so amazing to me how one bad day turns into a week of poor decisions. Just like that its the end of the week and my jeans are fitting a little tighter. Too bad healthy habits weren't as easy as bad habits. Well, today is day one of building healthy habits. Dinners are planned for the week and my exercise goals are scheduled. Today I'm mostly focused on hydration.

@phoebe112476 Great picture!! Looking good!
    @sleepymom5 Your decorations are beautiful. Great job. Feels so festive.

Thank you both for sharing the pictures with us! Wishing everyone a great Sunday!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week: Week 2
    Previous weight: 180.8
    Current weight: 180
    7 day step count: 21,226

I guess I'll accept this loss, I mean last week I lost 4.6lbs & this week, was during TOM so could've had a gain instead. 😬
  • sleepymom5
    @Mrsbell8well I have done that! It is so frustrating! Ugh!
    @nstephenson01 You have been doing great. Just get right back on track. Stay warm!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Nice loss! Especially during your TOM. Be proud and happy AND KEEP IT UP!! You are doing great!
  • sleepymom5
    0l1elrlwb4mm.jpeg
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    check in for Sunday 9 December 2018

food under 91 cals
    water under but I am going to make that up
    exercise 90min run.
This discussion has been closed.