Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    prayers are with you @DananaNanas . Keep us posted when you get a chance.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,428 Member
    Okay team wait no more. I do not have a actual computer all week. I am doing this from my phone. So I am hoping that I talked to everybody. And if not it wasn't intentional. I look forward to our continued progress this week. My office is shut down because we are getting new flooring and new paint on the walls. So I've got no computers no phones no nothing and I'm sitting here in an empty office. My boss has decided that he was going to use this week as a vacation. So I will be here all week with the contractors. Wish me luck! I'll catch up with you later

Should be an interesting week! I typically use my phone for checking in and it is a bit cumbersome but at least it works...sort of :)
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    Lyssysho26 wrote: »
    OKAY, hard as it is counting calories and sticking to them sometimes, harder creating recipes and trying to figure out how much a whole meal is, but then choosing how many servings it will be. BUT the harder part is trying to create a meal with my Aunts help and the extra stress she adds to me when I'm trying to do good and weigh my food and figure out all of the calories...She REALLY asked me if Vegetables even have calories...So WHY did I need to weigh them...🤦‍♀️ Took everything in me not to start an arguement with her tonight, we really usually go at each other, but she doesn't want to send me into a spiraling depressive episode or send me off to Rehab again, and I'm sick of it to, so we argue less, but sometimes I still just snap, but whatever! Okay, rant and story over.

I understand you completely. I try to shop for the simplest things so i can make it easier when preparing my foods. Hang in there. You'll start to get it once more time passes. Congratulations by the way!

Yeah, I try & buy a lot of simple things, but I know prepackaged isn't always great, but I get a lot of the Morning Star, Gardein & some Quorn products since I'm a Vegetarian & they help out a lot. Especially when the family is having other things I can have, I just get to substitute the meat. 🙃 But creating recipes can be tricky.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Wow!!! Great job team Weigh No More!!
    So proud of you all! Awesome job Cassie👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks! Felt good. 🙃
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    @CassieGetsFit2013 first off congrats on winning the weight loss challenge last week! You are doing awesome girl. Look at you weighing your food. That is amazing be proud of yourself. I understand what you're saying though about people that are trying to help but really don't understand what you're doing. You just keep doing you girl you are very important you're the most important person in your life.

Thanks, Cyndie! Your qords made me cry. Maybe because I don't believe I am very important, but wish I did so hearing someone tell me it, got me emotional. Also, my Clinician was judt talking to me about self value today and that I matter because I was talking about not wanting to be here anymore. :neutral: I used to weigh my food A LOt, then every now and then, now I have it back out and weighing everything. Even some chips and goldfish crackers. :wink: It has a lot of information with it, like calories, sugars, cholesterol, all that good stuff, but I just use it for the calories and weighing obviously.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    @CassieGetsFit2013 So proud of you, Cassie.

Thank you. 🤗 Means a lot coming from someone I look up to!

• CassieGetsFit2013
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @cassiegetsfit2013 Good restraint with not arguing with your Aunt. That wouldn’t do any good. You are doing so well, maybe she will start learning from you. Keep doing what you are doing. You have been doing awesome!

It's been rather hard not arguing with her, but other times it's easier not to, but also instead of facing whatever it is, I will isolate myself which I know is bad to, but I feel like it's better than to yell and argue. Thanks, I'll try to keep up the awesome! :smiley:
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Sorry for all the individual posts, sometimes it's hard remembering what everyone said for me to reply to them in one big post like most of you do. Sorry to be a bother & pain!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @DananaNanas what a freaky experience! You hang in there.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily log in for: Sunday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 84 oz
    Exercise: 30 min strength training, 30 mins day 1 yoga with Adrienne, 30 minute dog walk, 30 minute stacking firewood; steps 12,131
    Day 1 of my string

Quick check in. Way behind on posts. Looking forward to reading how our team is doing.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    Another good day today! Hitting the hay! Hope everyone had a great day!

@Mrsbell8well Thank you! And you are a fantastic team motivator! Sounds like you had a great weekend and you are ready for success with the new moon way of life! Love your tree!

@DananaNanas That is crazy!! I was thinking as I was reading that I thought you were going to a GI doc...and here you did. Unusual questions, I know that he does have to evaluate to see if it stress but asking why you are on anti depressants and about your childhood. I feel like you were so nervous and been suffering for so long that you just broke down. Thanks for the update, I have been thinking about you. Hugs!

@Mandi5512 The important thing is you are doing it now while you are young. I didn't get it off so I am doing it now in my 50s. It is not a race so just keep doing what you have been doing. You got this!!

@code4food nice loss! You have been doing amazing!
    @nstephenson01 another great day!
    @twyla77 Nice loss! No worries about the post. That happens sometimes.

@CassieGetsFit2013 you are not a bother or pain. Hope you are doing well!

@eminater Nice loss!

@lennoncpa Nice steps! Are you in the step challenge? We are posting our steps on the thread for the challenge.
This discussion has been closed.