Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Replies

• lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    I get alerts from the bell that someone liked my posts that is automatically added when diary is conplete, so their page must be fixed. Mine isn't, "newest post" is 3 days old. This sucks! When is it gonna be fixed!? It's just annoying me, lol. Firing up my irritabliness, is that even a word, idk!
    . Cassie mine hasn’t updated since like mid week too! It’s very annoying:( my whole app is crashing. I haven’t been much here bc of that!
    I hope it gets fixed soon

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:157.4
    Current weight:161.8😳😳😳
    +4.4

Went out to dinner last night, haven’t worked out since Monday! Christmas party tonight, bank on track tomorrow. I’ll deal with the gain, just mad I’m back in the 160’s.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,471 Member
    Daily check in for: Friday
    Logged: No and I am sure way over
    Water: at least 64oz
    Exercise & Steps: 15 min Leslie Sansone video and 10,863
    ______ ______ <- my broken string...

Can you believe it is almost 4pm and I am just getting on! I am really slow today. My party was a success! Everyone made such a fuss over the decorations and the food. It is a nice feeling when your work is appreciated. I actually cooked and my guests asked for the recipes. That doesn't happen often for me :D We had a ton of food and no one wanted to take it home so it killed me but I got rid of it. There is nothing left in the house. Before Shannon left for the evening she gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear-throw it all out tonight. So between her and you guys, I reluctantly threw it out. My youngest is home from college and helped me clean up. She actually made sure the trash got outside to the bin. Lol! Honestly, even when all the kids were home, I am the only one who ate the leftovers anyway. So it is nice that I had fun, over indulged a bit but have no choice but to get on track today. Shannon and I will be heading to the gym later and I already have a decent amount of steps in from cleaning up last night. Tomorrow a few of us are going to lunch and to a show. We didn't come up with a restaurant last night so I am going to have to wing it. I think I will be ok. We have a little drive so we won't be drinking and if so, just a glass. I would rather look ahead of time but think I can figure out a healthy option. Sounds like there are a lot of fun holiday events this weekend for everyone. Have a good time!

Newsfeed problem.
    I looked into this homepage newsfeed problem. Everyone is having it. MFP says they are aware and are working on it. I have been on MFP since 2012 and this has never happened before or for this long. Hang in there! I am glad it isn't effecting the community pages at least!

@nstephenson01 I like how you balance things. A longer walk for your husbands dinner and a lighter dinner the following day. Have fun at your party. It will be nice seeing your neighbors as I am sure you don’t get to too much. (We see a little too much of our neighbors lol!) AND going down to a 12?! What an awesome NSV!!! 45 pounds is an amazing loss! Congratulations! You have certainly worked hard for it!
    @DananaNanas I am wondering if you may be even lower. Especially since you had wine. I feel like I am always up if I drink. Sounds like a good way to start your Christmas shopping with a workout. I think it is sweet that your husband wants to keep your little tradition going. I have only been to Red Robin once but maybe you can pick out something on the healthier side before you go. Have fun!
    @kirsten11872 it is hard when you aren’t feeling well and are busy! Enjoy your weekend and kick some butt on Sunday!
    @Mandi5512 Nice loss!
    @Lyssysho26 That is all great news! I think all your swimming and activity is making a difference. I am glad that you had such a great day with your friend. I think spending time with friends is very therapeutic. Have a great weekend!
    @cyndiesstuff it stinks you had to go in today but at least the unreliable flooring guys are done. Hope next week is smoother. I need to get a better morning routine. I know that if I exercised in the am my day would go smoother.
    @amsandos it is good to check in good or bad. Try to get back on track. You can do it!! Hugs!
    @lenka1 That is a good loss! You have been doing great so keep it going! What is that app that you posted the screen shot from? I love how it keeps the averages. I wonder if Fitbit does that and I just don’t know it
    @CassieGetsFit2013 It is very annoying. I think that everyone is having a problem with their newsfeed on their home pages. I couldn’t believe it was still down when I got on today. Just keep on logging as you usually do and hopefully it will catch up. Hope things are going well.
  • sleepymom5
    @kirsten11872 I know you will get right back into the 150s. Just get right back at it tomorrow. I know you can do it!
  • sleepymom5
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Having a good Saturday. Worked on a jigsaw puzzle - started Wednesday and it's close to finished. Went to several furniture stores today looking for end tables. Of course the ones I liked my husband didn't, so on to the next store. Five stores later we found the right one! Actually two that are similar so now to decide which one will work in the space. Then out to a late lunch (3:00 ish) - haven't done that in a while so nice treat! Still feeling full so probably just a light snack tonight. Got in over 6,000 steps shopping - already ahead of yesterday's total ;-)
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Happy Saturday everyone. I’ve been busy binge shopping so I haven’t been able to post too much here! The good thing is that my steps are way up!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Hope your all having a great weekend. Spent all day launching my “moon” kitchen. Very busy but fridge and pantry packed full of yummy treats. Finishing up tomorrow with more details. One of the perks of our home is heated ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen. I have kefir, yogurt and cheese fermenting on one of the squares. Excited to check it out tomorrow. Never made any of those before. Moon muesli humming in the dehydrater.
    More tomorrow!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Mrsjas2000
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW 252
    CW 254
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Oops
    FieryVixsin
    Friday
    Week3
    PW 175.8
    Cw 176.4
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    I am off. Prepping and planning for two christmas parties and our weekly food today. Busy day again! I gotta get in my walk. Have an amazing day Team Weight no More!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @cyndiesstuff
    I love doing jigsaw puzzles and I have one of those double sided ones. The picture (a jungle scene with lots of animals) on the reverse is the same but turned sideways. I did put it together and really wanted to keep it together but couldn't figure out how to hang it to show both sides! Fun stuff!!
  • sleepymom5
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 15elliptical,15bike, 15 treadmill . Stretching, balance and abs. 11,261 steps
    Day 1 on my string

Just knowing that something was going to make my long string break was motivation for me this month so I am going to restart it today hoping it continues to motivate me. Yesterday I did well, got to the gym with Shannon and ate well. Had a quiet night, went through the gifts I have already bought and found I need to get out and finish up shopping. Looked like so many packages but when you have 5 kids it thins out. I am done with 3, have more to get for 2, and then I never know what to get the hubs...I also have other people to buy for too that I have no idea...Ugh! Today I am going to lunch and a Christmas show so I need to get moving. I am going to do a Leslie Sansone tape since I know I won't be getting a lot of steps during the day. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

@DananaNanas It is nice when you get under a weight you haven’t been in a while! Great job! I am happy you got to yoga too! Hope you enjoyed your holiday shopping!
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! Looks like you are having a nice weekend!
    @lennoncpa sounds like you are having a nice weekend as well! Go in with a plan for the holiday party. Enjoy!
    @Mrsbell8well I know you are excited to start your “moon” way of eating (I don’t know what to call it lol!). Sounds like you are all ready to get started!! Good luck!
    @mrsjas2000 Hopefully you are doing ok with all the holiday celebrations. This is a tough time of year
    @fieryvixin Hope you are doing well. The Holiday season is hard but doable.
    @cyndiesstuff I am exhausted just reading what you are doing! I hope you can relax a little bit at some point today!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    WEEK 3 GROUP CHALLENGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WORKOUT WARRIORS
    SO HERE WE GO
    fvqmymbyf4a2.png
    weazowj4kiz7.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week: Week 3
    Previous weight: 180
    Current weight: 182