Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    40min aerobic exercise
    Steps: 9013
    Water:102 oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - January Week #1 (Sun the 30th to Sat the 5th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @GrandmaJackie (7) - 1st full week trying the challenge and she gets into the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (7) - 9th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @karrihowlett (6) - 1st time trying the challenge and she gets into the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - improved on her Notable Effort to get into the Winner's Circle this week!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @mikea2g (5) - another Notable Effort this week!!
    @Rawrbyn (5) - didn't even attempt last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @abowersgirl (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ITVGuy2000 (4) - 1st time trying the challenge and puts in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @brandi_84 (3)
    @erikNJ (3)
    @Heartie2Heartie (3)
    @MelsLeanDream (3)
    @mickey10111 (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @PhatStax69 (3)
    @akwilliams1085 (1)
    @saskicpg (1)
    @swauters (1)

We had four in the Winner's Circle to kick off 2019 and the January Challenge. Heather is no longer lonely at the top!! Joining @heaz10 this week was @GrandmaJackie, @karrihowlett and @murdog3t. Congratulations to all four of you for a fantastic week and a fantastic start to the New Year!! Of note, Heather and Jackie were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!!

We had 18 attempt the challenge this first week of January, which is awesome!! Of those, 8 were new comers to TBBT. Thank you for your enthusiam! Let's keep it going team!! And for those of us, me included, who haven't gotten back into the rhythm yet, maybe this enthusiasm will be contagious!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ForLangston
    Last Week 254.8
    CW: 253.6

A solid pound gone, but more importantly, heading in the right direction now!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    karrihowlett
    Last week: 184
    This week: 180 🙂

Whoo hoo!! Way to kick off your 2019 weight loss with 4 pounds!! That's what can happen when you eat at a deficit and workout for 6 out of 7 days!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Guys, I'm a slacker. I haven't managed to weigh myself for this week yet. I'm FINALLY back home (the fam was driving me nuts), so I'll be weighing in tomorrow :s Also my scale battery died, so that was a problem.

I definitely meant to track miles this month, but I'm fairly certain I've only ran 2 or 3 miles so far. Exercise is so hard to do at home! Thankfully, I am now reunited with my beloved gyms. I also start a proper workout class next week AND I'm pretty good about running when I'm on campus anyway.

You are not a slacker....you just had an extra long Christmas vacation!! You seem to have a good plan in place to get yourself back into fitness and weight loss. You'll be fine!! I'll look for your weigh-in tomorrow.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@MelsLeanDream (Sun)

@txmaryk99 (Mon)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @swauters, Sara, how is your back today? Hoping it's "back" to normal!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well, two steps forward, one step back seems to be the way this dance goes...I'll just try again today!!
  • Kclee2903
    Kclee2903 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Previous: 253
    Current: 251.2

A little bit of a move:)
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 1/9:

Tracking - yes
    Under - NO!!!
    Exercise - yes, 35 min treadmill

Rough day for the diary, but back on track today.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 1/9:

Tracking - yes
    Under - NO!!!
    Exercise - yes, 35 min treadmill

Rough day for the diary, but back on track today.

At least you tracked it and owned it. Today is a new day!!
    Kclee2903 wrote: »
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Previous: 253
    Current: 251.2

A little bit of a move:)

Almost two pounds, is more than a little, and with last week's huge loss, I wasn't sure you'd have any this week. So, well done!!!!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 10
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 179
    Current- 178
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    January 10
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 179
    Current- 178

Nicole!!! You didn't get stuck at 179/180.....you went to 178 instead!! I can feel the winds of change blowing!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure last week was 169, but I'm not totally sure.
    YA GIRL GOT 167.8 TODAY.

Pretty dang excited because I am a hot mess. I haven't managed to properly track in a couple weeks and my exercise has been rough. I bought some good stuff at the grocery store yesterday though, so that should help keep me on track. They just opened a new Aldi and I was abnormally excited. Let us all pray that their produce section doesn't go downhill :D
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @swauters, Sara, how is your back today? Hoping it's "back" to normal!!

Thanks for asking. I took yesterday and today off. It started to feel better yesterday but I didnt want to go to work and chance it so I stayed home today too. I got less than 500 steps yesterday, but am more on track today AND i logged all my food both days. Hoping the weigh in tomorrow isnt horible.
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Jan 9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under by 8!
    Exercise: no, couldnt get out of bed
    Water: half
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Pretty sure last week was 169, but I'm not totally sure.
    YA GIRL GOT 167.8 TODAY.

Pretty dang excited because I am a hot mess. I haven't managed to properly track in a couple weeks and my exercise has been rough. I bought some good stuff at the grocery store yesterday though, so that should help keep me on track. They just opened a new Aldi and I was abnormally excited. Let us all pray that their produce section doesn't go downhill :D

Over a pound gone, and super excited about produce!! That's a girl in the "zone"....not a hot mess anymore!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Thursday Weights From:

@cossmoss15, @ITVGuy2000 and @mickey10111 (if you are back from vacation)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, January 10, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 2, 30 minute walks / 75 reps with my new 60 pound kettlebell. It’s heavy! :)
    Steps as of posting: 14,332

Used the mapping feature for the first time with my Fitbit and phone. So cool to see the route and all the details such as pace, steps, heart rate, etc. I’m already planning out longer walks and where to go :) It’s so great for finding improvements in fitness instead of just scale wins. Maybe soon my pace is faster, distance longer, heart rate lower...
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Jan 10
    Logged food: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercised: no, 8000 steps and no additional exercise
    Water: 64 oz
This discussion has been closed.