• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: T34S3L
    PW: 197.5
    CW: 195.3

Back under 14st and nothing to stop me now. I'm really pleased that I stuck with weigh ins on here over Christmas, it has certainly limited the damage! There are no family events on the horizon, all of the Christmas food is gone now and just 4 essays to finish! I feel confident in keeping my calories in track while I do them, despite the overwhelming urge to binge while I stare at a screen getting nothing done. I've been increasing my exercise again over the last week, swimming twice this week but hope to get that up to 4 days next week.

@mikea2g You're a real positive influence, it's awesome to see your journey and a real motivator. You should be super proud! It's an interesting journey, finding out what we look like underneath the weight, isn't it?! I'm intrigued as to what I'm going to look like anyway! Congratulations and keep it up! We need you :smiley:

Very insightful, T. Even though you gained over the holidays, like most of us did, and then gained some more after the holidays because of all the leftovers, like I always do, you were still aware of what you were doing. And because of that you were never going to go overboard or throw in the towel completely. You knew it wasn't going to last forever, so you just rode the wave, and now the wave is dissipated and there is nothing but smooth sailing ahead!! Well done on your two pound loss this week! Good luck on those essays!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Current Weight: 206

Chipping away at the holiday gain with another pound gone!! Your countdown to Onederland is also on!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day Jan. 11
    Last week 236.2
    Today 239

Gained 2.8 lbs

Sad.

You are allowed to be sad, for a moment. Then you are required to come up with a plan of action for this week that you can stick to. Even if that plan is to maintain.....just something you can absolutely adhere to this week. You need a win more importantly than you need a loss!! You are still in the 30's, so you haven't blown this thing wide open...you just had a little blip. Take it one day, one meal at a time. Slow and steady. Deep breath....you got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    bizgirl26

weigh in Friday 160 even

I was really hoping to see the 150's . Ill keep plugging away

Plugging away is exactly right! A small loss, but heading in the right direction. The 150's for sure next weigh-in!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    January start weight: 247.5
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 246.2
    Today's Weight: 242.8

Getting closer and closer to that 225 goal. Looking forward to being in the 230s by the end of January! Based on the way my body looks I’m realizing a long, slow recomp is going to be necessary when I reach goal weight. Too much fat left for it to be only 20 more pounds. Maybe I’m wrong though. The belly still does the jingle jangle :). I don’t want to go much lower than 225 as I’ve got some nice muscle going on and in the past, lower than 225 I start losing the good stuff :)

Feeling photogenic and proud this morning, like Ive made some good decisions over the last almost 6 months

d8ddjknj4ok9.jpeg

Mike, you should be feeling proud!! You have worked hard most everyday for the past six months and it shows....on the scale, in your smile, in photos, and most definitely in your arms! (Flexin' Friday at its finest!!) Another fantastic loss this week...the total just keeps on getting more and more impressive!!

Thanks @HASWLRS and @GrandmaJackie !

My wife called it flexing Friday too! Every Friday I break out the big guns and she laughs at me, lol. I’ve even got my kids flexing their muscles for pictures :)

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last week 256
    This week: 253.5

Feeling that! Would have been better if i hadnt missed workouts Wed & Thu. But those were the cards life dealt
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    The owner of my Company offered a challenge. They will pay the fees for anyone who joins a city to shore bike race. That is a 75 mile ride in September. So I would have 9 months to train AND it benefits a charity.
    Thinking about it This might be the boost to get my training to the next level
  • mikea2g
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last week 256

Feeling that! Would have been better if i hadnt missed workouts Wed & Thu. But those were the cards life dealt

@erikNJ Way to rock it this week!

That city to shore ride sounds like a lot of fun. It’s nice to have something to train for. Gives more purpose than just the losing weight goal.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,093 Member
    Options
    Last week 256

Excellent loss, you and Mike are melting those pounds, outstanding job!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    <<~~~ needs to stay focus this weekend!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 142.6
    Today’s weight: 141.6
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last week 256

Two and a half pounds gone, and just when it looked like you were going to be stuck at 256 forever!! Way to persevere!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The owner of my Company offered a challenge. They will pay the fees for anyone who joins a city to shore bike race. That is a 75 mile ride in September. So I would have 9 months to train AND it benefits a charity.
    Thinking about it This might be the boost to get my training to the next level

So much easier to train with a goal in mind!! Sounds like a win/win situation!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 142.6
    Today’s weight: 141.6

Christmas up, then Christmas down, and then another pound on top of that!! Well done, Tami!! You are a woman on a mission!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Friday Weigh-Ins:

@aminor55, @Heartie2Heartie and @Rawrbyn

Heading to curling now. See you all tomorrow!!
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone it’s been a busy week I will tell you all about it when I have more time

Weight loss 1pound
    SW 130
    CW 129

All days tracked stayed within my calorie budget and all days 20 minutes of exercise done
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym today. Snap Fitness. Going to get up early tomorrow for my first workout, excited.
  • mikea2g
    Options
    I joined a gym today. Snap Fitness. Going to get up early tomorrow for my first workout, excited.

@PhatStax69 that sounds awesome! Enjoy the new sweat factory! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited January 2019
    Options

Until moving to the PNW almost 5 years ago I couldn’t get myself motivated at the gym. Now with our horrible weather during winters, it’s my second home! Enjoy 😃
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, January 11, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 40 minute elliptical with a few intervals in there / 10 minutes stretching
    Steps as of posting: 14,701

SMALL WIN OF THE DAY: usually do 30 minutes on elliptical. Pushed myself o do more and I did :). Incremental gains! And 40 is way more difficult than 30. Oddly enough, the hardest part was minutes 30-32. It was easier mentally after that. Probably a life lesson in that.
This discussion has been closed.