TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options

@DananaNanas first off i will tell you what happened, you are human. lol.

Ha!! You’re right. I forget sometimes :sweat_smile:
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia Oh great! That is why I got the book. Hopefully I will have the same success you have had with it so far. Nice day yesterday too!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 I love how when you posted your weight you didn't beat yourself up with the gain. You thought over your week, you knew you did well with your eating so you made a plan to increase your calorie burn. How awesome is that?!! I also used to feel like you stated in your second post. The I am up so I might as well eat what I want attitude. I think we both are doing better and know this is more than just a number on the scale! Give yourself a pat on the back! You are doing great!
    @Mrsbell8well I am glad that you talked with your daughter and Mom and cleared the air. I would hate for you to be feeling sad all week. OMG that Skylynn is a great cook! That looks delicious! And looks so pretty on your plate!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Oh well...I need to get my *kitten* (purposely said a bad word here to see if they replace it with kitten, I hear MFP does that) downstairs and on my bike! I will be checking in again tonight. But now I want raw vegan cheesecake...FOCUS PAMELA!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    twyla77 wrote: »
    rq2vsenefizg.jpeg

Here’s a picture of Luke in his bookshelf cubby hole. I’ve only had him a few months, and he’s still young / shy. My previous bun passed away last year at age 13, so I thought it was finally time to adopt a new one!

He's a beautiful bunny! I'd love to have one some day!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Turns out TOM is HERE...Might be a contributor to the gain I had. *Shrug* Not sure about starting yoga tomorrow, but I hear exercising can be good for cramps and mood so we'll see. My first week wanting to get started with it and I just had to start...🤦‍♀️

I read this three times before realizing that TOM is not an ex boyfriend, hahah! Hope you feel better quickly!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenja1 that’s amazing results. All your running etc is paying off.

And I love your words “Summer bodies are made in Winter”
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is brought to you by Mission Slimpossibles! We are excited about the discussion and ideas that will hopefully be shared among challengers.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717170/team-mission-slimpossibles-week-2-group-challenge#latest
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Sunday check-in:

Logged: Yes, on track
    Water: 8 cups and counting
    Exercise: Yoga w/ Adrienne, "Dedicate," day 5; also helped move boxes and furniture at a friend's house
This discussion has been closed.