TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to check out Team Slimpossible's Group challenge

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717170/team-mission-slimpossibles-week-2-group-challenge#latest

@twyla77 Nice loss! I know you were expecting more but at least the scale is going in the right direction. Keep doing what you are doing. Looks like you had another great day today. Luke is such a cutie! I think I would be walking around town looking for his favorite treat too!
    @cassiegetsfit2013. I am sure you had a gain because of your TOM. Hope you feel well enough to start yoga.
    @mrsbell8well. Yummy looking dinner!
    @lenka1 Awesome NSV! You must have been so happy! Sounds like you’re having a nocd weekend!
    @czvanut-I was wondering what you were doing. Lol! I was going to say taking decorations down or cleaning. Sounds like another successful day!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 2
    PW 201.2
    CW 202.2

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Sunday
    Food-on target
    Water-pretty good
    exercise-started C25K
    Yoga-Day 6
    steps-10,455

Yesterday I made great progress on the hardest part of the kitchen cupboards. Still a ways to go but it really made a difference this morning packing up food for the day.

@hope002 I love your profile pic! Yes we are a strong team. I Hope your able to heal quickly.
    @jedaschultz great loss this week! I love that you and your family are doing this together. My goal is 10k steps a day as well. I am on day 9 I think.
    @shirin_K it is so nice when you have a productive weekend AND your able to relax. That is such a plus before starting another busy week.
    @carlsoda nice that you were able to have a good time at your daughters. And your right...staying the same weight can be a relief some weeks. Good luck this week with your goals.
    @bmaison2014 The new year has just started. You will be back in the onderland soon. Stay with us. You might want to try checking in more often to see if that works for you. I know we have tons of team support and not everyone that reads daily posts, feels inclined to chime in. It's optional but I find that it really helps me to express where I am at and helps me stay the course.
    @amsandos it is hard to get back on course after a big night out. And you are absolutely right...it takes a strong effort to keep our "nerve" in check after a weigh in that is not what we expected. I think @CassieGetsFit2013 nailed it when she said what she said. Sorry I have to look back to see how she worded it. But sometimes the number on the scale makes us feel like "oh well...I might as well keep eating"...Or it can set us up to motivate us to strive for more success. It's actually silly that we give that little scale so much power. Isn't it about how well we stayed the course...not the number on the scale? We may know that intellectually but our emotions can wreak havoc and miss with us all the way until our next weigh in. Makes me feel like I am on a "diet" if it doesn't go the way I want it to. Then I have to get cleaver to think what I have to do differently instead of listening to my body. It's a journey for sure.
    @sleepymom5 Love the meme...lol...That pretty much sums it up! How are you feeling Pam? Are you starting to feel your energy returning? It can take awhile to get back up and running. Really best to listen to our bodies.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Sunday
    Logged: Yes and on target
    Water: 96oz
    Exercise: 30 min stationary bike, 20 min Leslie Sansone walking video
    Steps: 10,099 steps
    I am happy overall how the weekend went but my exhaustion was replaced with hunger. I did avoid the chocolate pretzels but had cereal last night. It fit in my calories but I really didn't need it. I am going to re do the hunger sections in my book. For all the new people, @cyndiesstuff had recommended The Beck Diet Solution book to me a few months back. It isn't a diet, it is about behaviors. I love it but got almost 2 weeks into it and the holidays happened. I thought I was ready to pick up where I left off but I clearly need to go back and redo the hunger sections. I resisted and did well in Dec just to mess it up in January. Ugh! Today I need to finish packing up and putting away the decorations, I need to go food shopping and I would like to do the stationary bike again or Shannon asked me to go to the gym(for the new people-my 22 daughter who is my exercise/eating right buddy) We will see. Tonight we are having zucchini lasangna which I have made before and I think I can use a lot less cheese. So my day is planned pretty much. No reason to not do well. Hope everyone has a great day!

@amsandos Great attitude! You are right, it could be any of those things. Keep doing what you’re doing. You will see a loss soon!
    @bmaison How’s it going? Hope all is well
    @carlsoda. Maintaining isn’t bad. Glad you had a good weekend. New week and it sounds like you know what to do.
    @shirin_k sounds like a good and productive weekend. Keep it going through the week. You have been doing so well!
    @jedaschultz. Nice loss this week! Sounds like you had a great week. I love your family are on board with losing weight and getting fit. It is nice to have others along with you.
    @hope002 I am glad you are here! I think that you will like this group. Come and check in as much as you like. I have you down for Friday weigh ins. If that is wrong lmk.
    @mrsbell8well I am feeling much better. After I did get my energy back, I am glad I did rest. I was afraid I was being lazy but turns out I must have needed to rest. I feel like I went backwards with my progress but I am happy that I am back and can go forward now.
    @cyndiesstuff Sounds like a good weekend. My husband is sort of the same way. It is ok that I do this if it doesn't effect him. He thinks I can go out to lunch and dinner and drink at the drop of a hat since I am good otherwise. He just doesn't get it. I could picture him doing the same thing with offering to help and then being annoyed. Lol! That is why I like this team so much, we can talk about our good days, our struggles and get support. That is not always the case at home. Shannon is really the only one who really has an interest at home. My son wanted me to drink with him during the eagles game. I wasn't even watching, I was taking dow christmas decorations Lol!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    9toc7pb9e2av.png

Late Weigh In:
    @Venture4th

Today's weigh in still needed: @gottagetthisdown @NuggetBrain

Tuesday's Weigh Ins @Ashleigh1178 @eminater @Lyssysho26 @phoebe112476 @Rhea81
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @hope002 your goals are totally doable. you are off to a great start. what kind of skating do you do? great we got another yogie too!

Recreational skating with my boys.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @hope002 I am glad you are here! I think that you will like this group. Come and check in as much as you like. I have you down for Friday weigh ins. If that is wrong lmk.
    Yes, that's correct, Friday weigh in.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff yes I agree with you. That’s why I felt so terrible and tried to make amends. Robin and I talked again last night about all of this. I always say this is such a personal journey. Every aspect of it. And on a side note I failed to mention just how much I LOVE pork rinds. Waaaahhh
    AND...Cyndie you forget VALENTINES day!!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @hope002 is that roller skating or ice skating? either way, great exercise. really gets the ole heart rate up!!

@Mrsbell8well I didn't forget valentines day. what i forgot was that not everybody celebrates it. I guess some folks celebrate it. we don't in my house at least not with junk food. love notes maybe... romantic gestures... all calorie free! in fact if you love right you can burn some calories.. A vigorous kiss that involves some petting could burn as many as 90 calories per hour, reports WomansDay.com, a figure that computes to 1.5 calories per minute. lol gonna tell the ole boy its time to pucker up and burn some calories!
This discussion has been closed.