• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tuesday
    Logged: Yes, 150 cal over
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: 35 minutes yoga
    Steps:11,207

@sleepymom5 Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    @Mrsbell8well Great job on the loss this week!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Tuesday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 60 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 13472 steps
    9 day string on new plan

Wow what a hectic day yesterday. But I made it. Dinner was ohhh so yummy. Fiesta Chicken Tacos with roasted garlic broccoli and mushrooms. This food on my new eating plan is good. really good. but it is a lot more work. we will see if it is worth it. Something I noticed this morning. I have this skin discoloration. Not really a rash but it is red. but not raised on the skin. All on the sides of my neck, chest and face. This morning I actually think it was looking better. I have had that for more than 3 years. Maybe, the new food plan is helping with that. We shall see.

@czvanut you are going to do just fine on your weigh in. the scale will say what it will. it really doesn't change what you are doing. keep moving forward. and smile it burns more calories that frowning. (its true, I read it on the internet! lol) yay! a pound down. that is great news. getting health and weight loss. win win....

@CassieGetsFit2013 cassie girl. I am so sorry you are hurting. did you read my post about nutrition and how maybe it could help? talk to your doctor about it. maybe see if you can get a nutritionist. you can do this. just stick to it my friend.

@Cafelelia ohhh no the sickness is running thru your house. hide!!! I sure hope you don't get it!

@carlsoda sometimes when I get that twingy feeling hot baths help.

@sleepymom5 first off yay 53. this is a great time in our lives. enjoy every day. I am sorry you don't have your energy back yet. it will be there. just keep at it.

@twyla77 you have been all over it! task at hand DONE! look out Twyla is in the house.

@gottagetthisdown what a great day you had yesterday. good job. thanks for checking in. you are right on track.

@amsandos you know I think your lunch sounds much better. I know many people who put, as you call them, crisps on their sandwich. I don't get the attraction.

@Mrsbell8well yayayay! cyndie is doing the happy dance. great job springing back from the small setback.

@Shirin_K another great day for you. keep up the hard work. we will get there. this is our year!!

@hope002 thanks for checking in. I am glad you are paying attention to how your body and mind feels. this is about more than just weight loss. it is about learning what your body needs. good job!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Pam HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! <3
    @czvanut congratulations! We did it!!!
    @gottagetthisdown Wow that is a lot of steps. I use yoga as my stretch time.
    @twyla77 your doing a great job. You will see the results on the scale. Keep up the good work.
    @carlsoda which yoga are you doing? I am doing the regular 30 day challenge on Adriene. Day 7 was so hard. Day 8 was much easier.
    And...Pam you can look up the "pigeon" pose. I was able to do it successfully yesterday for the first time. And did the crow for the longest I have even been able to hold it. Not long but definitely getting easier and longer time that I can hold it.
    @amsandos I really admire your dedication to your workouts.
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Hope today is better for you. I know you have really been struggling. Keep posting.
    @Cafelelia hang in there and stay HEALTHY!
    @NuggetBrain great loss!!!
    @cyndiesstuff thanks for posting such inspiring material. You and Pam are really on the ball. Great teamwork captains!
    @DananaNanas How is your week going? I am so glad your using this post to check in more frequently. That has really helped me!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I'm doing the new dedicate series and I'm really enjoying watching Benji lay on his pad looking out the window...what a cutie :) Awesome loss btw!!!!

@sleepymom5 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    amsandos wrote: »
    @cyndiesstuff great plan. that is totally what i had in mind.

Tuesday checkin
    food on target
    water on target
    exercise 30mins running weights.

I had a bit of cheese which someone had brought in to get rid off post christmas and as it is not part of my sugar ban it is fair game. It is accounted for albeit as an estimate.

The dude on the desk next to me is having a ham and cheese crisp sandwich. It sounds amazing as he munches his way through it. I am going to bust out my quorn sausages and sauted potatos and peppers. I will win the lunch war today!

You go girl!!!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 4049 steps no exercise

I have been getting stressed over my upcoming trip to move my Mom to her assisted living so I just buckled down yesterday and booked my flight, car and vrbo lodging. Condo on the beach, hopefully I can get walks in down there. It will help clear my head. I also got some doctors appointments scheduled while I am down there. Then...I was still feeling stressed so I wrote down a list for what I am going to eat, a little schedule for each day, a check list of what needs to be accomplished while I am there, a packing list...Now I feel less stressed finally! Still have to make a call to another doctor and the movers today but that's not too bad. Yesterday wasn't good as far as exercise and steps but hopefully I will make up for it today. I am going to go over and check on my son for a little bit. He ended up having a bacterial infection and is on antibiotics now. Also and anti diarrheal and nausea meds. He just isn't eating and lost 20lbs in a week. That's why I am going over. He will eat if it is in front of him. That and my nails so I have no excuse not to exercise today. We are going out to dinner tonight with my other kids. Shannon already picked out what is healthy from the menu so I am going to follow her lead lol! If we get dessert, I will have a bite. I also will probably have 1 or 2 drinks. So I have a plan for the day and I am ready to execute it! My weight was down a bit so I could have a nice loss this week if I stay on track. Hope everyone has a nice day!

@nuggetbrain nice loss!
    @mrsbell8well Nice loss! I love how you still pushed through even with your headache the other day. I need to stop being such a wimp! Do you remember the website you were getting recipes this summer. You actually did the entire month at one point. Our dietitian recommended it and I am totally blanking on the name Thanks for the birthday wishes too xoxo
    @dananananas at least the doesn’t suck list is longer!
    Oops-just saw your second post so guess that crosses out the sunny day..
    @cyndiesstuff I think one of the most important thing I have learned over the years is not to let one slip up spiral out of control. I have done that and regained so much weight. That lesson is firmly ingrained in my brain now. f I think that may be from the new eating plan. I heard even skin issues are resolved. Are you following a recipe book? I really just had a bad cold that never even went into my chest. I actually would go to the doctor but I have been having good days too so I am hoping that it is just I am run down a little. Thank you for the birthday wishes too! Xoxo
    @cafelelia hang in there! Hope you don’t catch it
    @carlsoda I feel like you have been doing great since I can’t even remember! Must be an awesome feeling! Keep it going! Thanks for the birthday wishes too xoxo
    @twyla77. Awesome stepping and I think another good day!
    @czvanut Whoo hoo! Nice loss!
    @gottagetthisdown Great day! I need to get into a stretching routine too
    @amsandos Another great day!You made me lol with that lunch story! Your lunch actually sounded more delicious! I learned that when I was in London-a crisp is a chip and a chip is a French fry! And a cookie is a biscuit?
    @pacsnc6. Thank you for the birthday wishes! Xoxo
    @shirin_k. Another great day! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    Xoxo
    @hope002. I think you need to have those days once in a while! And look how great you did the following day!
    @cassiegetsfit2013. I am a little late responding. Hope you have a better day today. Xoxo
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Logged: Yes, and under
    Water: 84 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minute dog walk; 8,869 steps

My scale read the same weight for FOUR days in a row... that never happens to me. And it was a decent weight LOL Weight is up today... go figure. Not sure what tomorrow's weigh in will be. Fingers and toes crossed also that it will be in my favor!!

Happy birthday @sleepymom5!! Today is my mother's brithday... she would have been 73. Its a great day to have a birthday! Celebrate the beautiful being you are!!

Wishing everyone a great day!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Happy Birthday!! Have a great day!!!

Took my son to the Dr yesterday and he will have surgery the end of February to remove his colosotmy bag. Thank God. Today he goes and gets his cast off, tomorrow he starts physical therapy. Busy week.

I went to the Dr today because my throat, ears and sinuses have been sensitive to the touch, she wants me to use a nose spray and see an ent. My weight was up on there scale I'm hoping it was my boots. Bit I'm not very hopeful. I haven't had any energy this week to drag my *kitten* out of bed at 4. But I did make it to Zumba last night just barely.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In Tuesday
    Food - logged & on target
    Water - 800 ml
    Exercise - physio & 8429 steps

All of those steps were running around taking care of my sick family! I am still healthy, fingers crossed!

Happy Birthday @sleepymom5!! I am right there with you, turning 53 in October this year. Here’s to a great year!!

@ihp2015 Good luck with those resumes, omg!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Happy Birthday, Pam! Hope your day is wonderful! *Hugs*
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Happy birthday!!!
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »

I have decided to exchange my bathroom scale for a logarithmic scale. On that, the needle won't move unless my weight goes up 10x......
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Check in:

Logged and slightly over (garlic bread is my kryptonite.)
    water: 64 oz
    Exercise: meditative yoga - probably no real calorie burn, but was on my feet monitoring kids all day.

This discussion has been closed.