TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well reading all your positive posts just now made me so happy! i’m so happy your interviews are going well! and i love your ‘wish list’ idea!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Busy but a good day. I haven't heard back about the x ray but the PT doesn't think that it will show anything. She seems to know what is up. I actually felt a difference in one session. I have another Thursday. I will catch up with you all in the morning. It is just easier to check in quick at night to see what has been going on! Good night everyone!

@carlsoda I so want an air fryer! I know several people who have them and love them. Turnip fries sound yummy! Hope your shoulder starts to feel better soon.
    @cafelelia glad you got antibiotics, hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon! Hugs!
    @phoebe112476 how exciting that you are at your lowest in years! You have been doing fantastic! I am sure you are proud. Glad you are able to do the yoga at home when you can’t get to class. That meal planning sounds like something I may look into. It is easy to get into a rut with dinners. Can below average cooks do it? Some of your dinners sound fancy. Lol! Your evening sounds wonderful! Enjoy!
    @twyla77 Thanks for the request, I got it! Enjoy the spa! That sounds amazing! Good plan with looking at the menu. What a nice thing for your company to do!
    @mrsbell8well. How exciting! Good luck! So funny about your dream! I have no doubt you will be as successful in your budgeting plan as you were in your eating, exercising and overall health plan! Just keep that Molly from splurging on the Girl Scouts! Lol! Btw-is there any way you can sell back some of the clothes you grew out of to the thrift store? Maybe that way you can save a little money since your weight loss is causing you to have to get new clothes so often. What a terrible problem lol! I am too cranky to play your game now but I will think of a good word for tomorrow. Right now it would be Frustrated. Not the vibe for the year I want.
    @czvanut. Those are great words! That is what I need to work on
    @lenka1 love your word too! Another one I need to work on
    @carlsoda love that one too!
    I definitely have to make my cranky self wait until the morning to think of my word! Lol!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    t7t92bqapb16.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh In's still due
    @lyssysho26

Wednsday's Weigh In's
    @czvanut
    @IHP2015
    @Mrsbell8well

Thursday's weigh In's
    @bbcbw
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_K
    @Cyndiesstuff

Late weigh in's
    @bmaison2014
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @twyla77 What a great pic! It is awesome that you and your co workers get along and looks like you can have fun together! Enjoy the well deserved spa days!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 thanks for all your support Pam. Your so sweet and always have something nice to say. Sorry your feeling so cranky and frustrated. Life cycles. You will get through to the other side. You have had a lot going on. And the annoying shoulder pain doesn’t help.
    @twyla77 awww thanks for your sweet words as well!

Well team I did it!!! Accomplished my first major January goal of losing 40 pounds. 40.8 to be exact. 19.2 left to go. My second goal for January was to see 159.8 or lower on that scale. It’s still in sight.

And all day and all morning I have been stewing on my word. This morning I thought “I wish it would just come to me”. I opened my eating well magazine. They are merging with cooking light. On the editorial page her first sentence was “this is about transformation!”
    That’s it!!! My word for 2019. Transformation
    @czvanut ready to see the 150’s this month? Let’s both do it. Hang in there.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,425 Member
    Options
    twyla77 wrote: »
    @cyndiesstuff yes, i love my coworkers, we work well together! Certain times of the year are crazy busy and we don’t get to have much time to hang out & relax, so that’s why we’re being treated to the spa!
    Here’s a pic of us on Canada Day! a8d74iyto354.jpeg

Awesome! I do see some people hit the Canada shop in the Bay! I'm an expat living in the US but born and raised in Ontario. We go up once a year and I always look for something Canadian to bring back home. :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 60 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 12975 steps
    16 day string on new plan

Yesterday was another good day in my string of days. We had left overs for dinner and while I was cleaning up the kitchen the ole boy was fixing the stove. one of the burners would only work on high. So kitchen got cleaned and the stove got fixed ( I hope). Was hungry last night, I had a junk food craving. I decided to just go to bed instead. Not a very eventful night in the Cyndie household. and I will play. my word for the year is perseverance. In spite of everything going on in my life, I will persevere.

@Mrsbell8well I am so happy your moving on to the second interview. Now that is some good progress. And has it been 3 months already? wow time sure does fly by. It seems like I just met you a short time ago. Great job on you continued successful journey. Dreams can be so funny. I have crazy dreams most times because of the medicine I take. omgosh!~ another 2 pounds down. I am so proud of you. you have really found your grove! love your word. I think tenacity also fits! you are more than half way to your weight loss goal. how wonderful.

@czvanut yes! love your words. I am a firm believer that you can be happy anywhere in your life. it is you choice. for instance, lets say the dishwasher breaks, you can be sad or happy. its your choice. the dishwasher will still be broken no mater what you chose. you don't have any choice in the dishwasher be broken but you have all the choice in the world how you respond.

@lenka1 consistency is a great word. when you are consistent, the actions you take become habit. and once they become habit, it is easier to be consistent.

@carlsoda Yes joy! good word. it sounds like you have a very busy day. thanks for checking in. it's important in your success!!

@sleepymom5 you take care of yourself. I am glad you are getting the help you need.

@twyla77 I love that picture. you girl have an amazing smile. look how cute you are!! great job. boy you have been being really consistent. you are building up some great momentum.

@czvanut you are not allowed to give up. We won't let you. Weight loss is not easy. It is not for the faint of heart. It takes strength and courage. And if you are feeling low, come here. We have all had that cycle you speak of. but remember, it will always be something. you just carry on and we will be here to support you.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    First of all, @phoebe112476 I love that new profile pic!!! and the smirk on your face is priceless. you are doing awesome. that is 8 pounds a month. awesome
This discussion has been closed.