Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tues Jan 15
    Logged: no, but much better
    Water: about 10-12 cups
    Exercise: ice skating 45 min, weights 30 min, running intervals on treadmill 40 min
    Step: 11,109
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @nstephenson01 OMG! We are going to get snow! I just thought of you when the news was on today. Lol! What shuts us down is probably nothing to you! It will probably end up being rain, seems like when it is predicted it doesn't come and when we get snow, they didn't think it was going to be bad or didn't predict it. Lol! I am not going to lie, we are going to the outlets today because I don't want to wait because of the storms. ;)
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tuesday
    Logged: Yes, under!
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 min
    Steps: 13,065

Yes, I finally had a good day! Going to make today day 2 of my string!

Lots of great words of the year! My word for 2019 is balance. I want to find more balance in my life: in the foods I choose, fitness activities, and personal/family time.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @ihp2015 That isn't bad at all. Hang in there. It is hard when you are busy and stressed.
    @Shirin_K I love your word too! I need to find balance myself!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in for Tuesday
    Food - Logged & on target
    Water 800 ml
    Exercise - physio & 9843 steps

Still not feeling 100% & hoping antibiotics start to help soon. I am with @carlsoda & with my tidying project, my word for 2019 is Joy! It is not just big stuff that I am talking about, but the small, everyday things and moments that we can often overlook.

@Mrsbell8well - Congrats on your amazing loss and thanks for sharing the lovely word of the year idea!!

@twyla77 - As a fellow Canuck, I LOVE that Canada Day photo!!

@sleepymom5 - I hope that your shoulder feels better soon. So sorry that you are going through difficulties with your mom. It is so tough caring for an aging parent. Big hug to you!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @hope002 thanks for checking in. good job on meeting your goals for the day.

@sleepymom5 boy that is tough about your mom. made even tougher since she does not live near you. I am sorry about your struggles. and then when the people that are there that are suppose to help don't, it makes it almost unbearable. just tie a knot at the end of your rope. it will get better soon.

@ihp2015 we will call that a maintain. get your work done girl we miss you.

@Shirin_K balance is a very good word and congrats on day two....

au28i1ozayie.jpg

@Cafelelia good job at keeping up with your goals even when your sick. that is tough for sure

@Lyssysho26 no need to apologize. it is hard when you fall into a funk like you have. but don't give up. this is hard but worth it. hope you feel better soon.

• sleepymom5
    Options
    Oh boy...I am tired tonight! I had a good day, I really want to have something sweet but I really had a good day so I am not going to ruin it. Have a good night everyone!

@Cafelelia You are still doing well even being sick! Hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Love your word!
    @Lyssysho26 At least the scale is still going in the right direction. Hope things get better . Hugs!
    @cyndiesstuff Thank you Cyndie, I just want it to be over. Ugh! How far you have come too Cyndie. Almost 50lbs! I always forget how petite you are too.
    @nstephenson01 You are in such a good routine. You are really an inspiration. You have such great habits and you have been so successful with your weight loss. Keep it going!
    @ljdanny I am glad that you got your workout in. I think you will be happy you didn't make the cookies too. Some days are easier than others to stick with your plan. I am glad that you were able to get some motivation from MFP and stay on course!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 68 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 15203 steps
    17 day string on new plan

Well needless to say, I am a little disappointed with my weigh in. I don't know why it's up. My calories have been under all week. I told my scale that it was grounded because it was not being nice. I continue on because I know that the scale is no a true reflection of the work I am putting in.

@nstephenson01 you are doing really good at keeping your head in the game. wow. love your progress to your goal weight. that is awesome.

@ljdanny good job yesterday with no making those cookies. that would have been really hard to resist. what kind of fish did you have? how did you make it?

@sleepymom5 I know what you mean about the sweets. the urge can be tough to overcome. but tell yourself, I am losing weight. I am healthy. I eat food to nourish my body. postitive affirmations!!

This discussion has been closed.