TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    lenka1 wrote: »
    Speaking of oatmeal! I love overnight oats.

Half cup of oats, half cup of almond milk and 1-2tbsp of peanut butter powder (low calories and tastes so good)

Prepare at night, enjoy in morning.

I usually eat this on workout days as my first meal of the day. I dump some cut up banana in it too for taste or little bit of cereal sometimes.

Do you eat overnight oats cold? Always wanted to try them, but thought I'd mess them up, lol.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in for Sunday

Food - Logged & on target
    Water - 800 ml
    Exercise - Physio & 9384 steps

Well, the cold making its way through my family finally got me! Tried an orange ginger shot from a local juice bar as a last resort, but didn’t work. Am resting with a hot cup of tea now. On the bright side, my physio really seems to be working and the sciatica pain has decreased tremendously. I am hoping for a full revovery by March.

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia ohhhh nooo you take care. rest is you can. and drink your water! hope you feel better soon. good job by the way keeping up with your physio
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @eminater that is an amazing loss. Happy dance all around the living room. Look out onederland. Here we come!!

@ljdanny wow i hope your house settles down soon. Good job on getting your shopping done and prepping for tomorrow. That is great given your hectic household
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    @eminater that is an amazing loss. Happy dance all around the living room. Look out onederland. Here we come!!

I am planning on 12 k steps today to help boost my chances! ooh ... and I'd better increase my water intake.

#FeelingMotivated!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Pretty good day today. I am glad that I got to do a walking video early because I wouldn't have had time to exercise. Tomorrow I have my xrays early and I have PT too. Not sure if I will make it to the trainer, depends if they are on time at the xray place. Oh well...I am pooped so I will catch up tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!

Nstephenson01. Poor Willow! I hope her paw is better. Sounds like you have a good plan for the week!
    @cyndiesstuff ugh! That stinks! I hope it won’t be too bad prepping as you go. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball and we have to adjust. I like that you are seeing changes too. Especially the hunger. I remember that was tough in the beginning! I haven’t gotten the chapter about the social eating/drinking. I swear this book was written for me lol!
    @NuggetBrain Nice loss! How’s everything going?
    @lenka1 thanks for sharing the overnight oats recipe. I am going to have to try that!
    @jedaschultz awesome loss! I am glad you are doing well!
    @czvanut. Sounds like a good weekend! Have a great week!
    @gottagetthisdown great plan! You got this!
    @mrsbell8well Sounds like you had a productive weekend! Hope you survived your Fitbitless day lol! I feel the same way when I forget it! Lol!
    @pacsnc6. How nice that your sister visited and you were able to stay on plan! That’s awesome!
    @Cafelelia Feel better soon!
    @eminater Awesome loss! You will be in onderland soon!
    @ljdanny Hope tomorrow is better. Sometimes you need to rest.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    t497u4trtfc3.jpeg

Monday's Weigh In's still due
    @bmaison2014

Tuesday's Weigh In's
    @Ashleigh1178
    @eminater
    @lyssysho26
    @Phoebe112476

Wednsday's Weigh In's
    @czvanut
    @IHP2015
    @Mrsbell8well
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @nstephen01 hope your pups paw is feeling better!
    @sleepymom5 - nope, that’s the sunrise! sunset looked pretty much identical though!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 116 oz
    Exercise: Walked during my lunch break
    Step: 13,814

I didn't do my workout after work yesterday, I cooked dinner and took my daughter to her dentist appointment. After that I was ready for dinner so I ate and did some cleaning and that was it. I plugged up my Fitbit last night and forgot about it this morning, I guess I will have it for my workout later today. I hope you all have a great day!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Ugh! No time to catch up. I have to leave to get x-rays. I will catch up later.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes, over
    Water: 32 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes
    Steps: 13,672

My goal for today is to not eat over my calories! I need to go back to basics! Way too many days in a row over. I'm frustrated with myself. Today is going to be a great day with enough water, calories under control, and exercise!! Let's all have a successful day!
This discussion has been closed.