• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    hillmike56 wrote: »
    Jan 28

Me: 21
    Binge:7

DBF:8

@lamlam2013 not going to say too much about your success right now but I think I see your plan. Keep it up. I'd like to say I'm right behind you but then I will jinx myself.

@hillmike56 I'm still hanging in there, but extra stress today is testing my limits. I'm going to bed so I won't be tempted to turn to food.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Jan 29

Me: 29*
    Binge: 0

DBF: 37
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Jan 29:

Me: 9
    B: 2
    DBF: 9
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Jan 29

Me: 22

DBF:9

@lamlam2013 I've used that method as well going to bed to stop the voice of the BINGE from talking to me. I really hate that method but it does work. Glad you worked through it.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    January 29nd
    Me:26
    The Binge: 3
    DBF:9

I had a stomach flu late last week/into the weekend. Now that I am pretty much over it and eating normally again, I am just so hungry. I am trying to balance that hunger with health and mindful eating, but the urge to binge is very strong yesterday and into today.

• Llamapants86
    Options
    @Pretty_Little_Nobody I am sorry you got sucked back down into a binge. Try to look at it like a stumble. They happen, in many different way, to everyone. As cliche as it is, it's only a failure if you give up.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Jan 30

Me: 30*

DBF: 38

Today was hard, but I made it. Where I live we are in subzero temps, and that, coupled with some stress, could have been a trigger, but I stayed strong. I didn't fill out my food diary today but did NOT overeat. One day at a time...
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    January 30th:
    Me: 23
    The Binge: 7
    Days Binge Free: 15
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Ohhh I’m so sorry @Pretty_Little_Nobody! I wish I knew what to say, except I’ll keep you in my prayers! I know you can do this! I’m routing for you!
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Good luck @lamlam2013, @Llamapants86 @hillmike56! Stay strong, drink water and breathe!
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Jan 30:

Me: 10
    B:2
    DBF:10
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Jan 30

Me: 23

@lamlam2013 Even us folks down south are understanding the term "Polar Vortex" this week.
    @czuni6 good suggestions thanks! Yes let's finish this month strong no matter where we are in this battle.
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Options
    Me 3
    B: 3
    DBF: 1

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I am really struggling at the moment. Your successes are all really inspiring. I don't know how you do it ! X
  • Llamapants86
    Options
    January 30
    Me:27
    The Binge: 3

Managed to get through without a binge. Every time I get through one of those rough binge urges, I feel a little more confident in my ability to do it again.
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    January 31st:

Me: 25
    The Binge: 6

Days Binge Free: 0

Fresh month, fresh start tomorrow
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Jan 31

Me: 31*

DBF: 39
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Great month, everyone! Looking forward to everyone's successes beating the BINGE in February!