WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Finally checking in! Yesterday was a good day as well as today! Just super busy at work. I still need to get in 2,000 more steps before bed so I am getting off line .... now!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 141.0
    Today's weight: 141.0
    Steps: 50,166
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes, on target
    Water: 132 oz
    Exercise: 30 min Leslie Sansone video and 10,006 steps

I know it is not a lot but I was at 207 after Florida! I also thought that after eating out I would be up too. I am so happy! Lol! Had a great day yesterday. Not sure what to expect today but they said we are having a healthy vegan, gluten free lunch. Hopefully it is really healthy. I will checkin later. Have a great day everyone!
    @jedaschultz You have had a great month and I am so happy to hear everyone is still on board in your family. It is so much better when you have support! Let's have a great February
    @eyesopennow Your posts always crack me up! Great Feb goals! February is going to be your month.
    @Carlsoda Thank you! I am lost with what to wear Lol! Good idea to be conservative until I see what they allow. (Which I wish was scrubs-I have quite a large wardrobe of those!)

Off I go! Wish me luck!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 good luck! Can’t wait to hear how it went.
    @GingerPwr we are right there with each other in weight!
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    lenka1 wrote: »

ulecg66vyc4y.jpeg

hmmm, the jokes about this one just write themselves.

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water 56 oz
    Steps and Exercise: 10,542 steps, 40 minutes yoga, 30 minutes strength training

Normally, I do yoga at night after the kids are in bed, but I decided to give it a try while they were playing next to me yesterday. I had to laugh when my 6 year old son looked over and said in the most impressed voice “What a trick, Mom!” :smile: And he was an awesome yoga buddy for the rest of the practice!

I completed my 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene. It took 2 months, but I wanted to try all of the days before moving on. I’m going to do Adriene’s February “Care” Yoga plan this month.

I also started strength training yesterday… did the JessicaSmithTV 30 Minute Strength Training video (@nstephenson01 Thanks!) Loved getting the weights out again and I plan to add this into my routine this month.

February Goals:
    • Log all of my food, every day
    • Get 10,000 steps per day
    • Exercise – Find a balance of strength, cardio, and yoga.
      • Strength training: Strength workout DVDs/Youtube videos (min 2x week)
      • Yoga: Adriene’s Yoga – “Care” February 2019 program (min 3x week)
      • Cardio: Walk or cardio workout video (as needed to get steps)
    • Drink 64 ounces of water each day
    • Lose 4 pounds this month (168 to 164 pounds)

Hoping everyone has a wonderful, successful February!

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am amsandos, a Brit from the Midlands UK. Any other Brits in the house? I am 41 I have a 5 year old daughter and a 41 year old man child (just kidding the hubs is ace). I am really active but also eat a lot of junk at work. I have just completed a month junk food challenge by threatening myself with a fine to a heinous cause if I cheat. I am pleased to report it has worked. I will be continuing this although it will be a work place only ban. I am asking my work colleagues to choose a cause and putting them in charge of my free passes so that I am not a party pooper when it comes to special occasions but the point is to stop me from crazing on biscuits and left overs.

daily log thrusday
    food a little over (hubby made delicious chicken curry which was rather calorific and served it with Naan Bread and rice.
    water I have no idea
    exercise 20 mins run, weight
    @cyndiesstuff I have a message for your inner sabateur "Oi Ed Shut it" was it you asking about the spin swim? alas it is not an underwater spin session but two sessions poorly punctuated though that would be fun
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Shrinking Assets is the host team for the WEEK 1 GROUP CHALLENGE

Please click the link below and pick 5 items to commit to for the coming week.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10724169/february-week-1-group-challenge-small-changes-pick-5/p1?new=1
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    8hna6kbv1e9c.png

Late Weigh In
    @Lyssysho26

Weigh ins still needed for Today:
    @Cafelelia
    @DananaNanas
    @FieryVixsin
    @hope002

Saturdays Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @lenka1
    @lovemickeymouse
    @Zumba_Luvah
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia
    Week 5
    PW - 152.9
    CW - 153.9

I was also confused as to where to post the January closing weight. Ordered Thai food last night as the kids have a PD day today and we had a movie party. Stayed within calories, but it was high sodium stuff, which may have contributed to this gain. It was worth it as we had a lot of fun! Will post intro & Feb goals shortly.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Lisa from Toronto, Canada. I have been on this lovely team for a month and on MFP for a year. I am 52 live here in Toronto with my husband of 20 years and our two boys, ages 13 and 8. My weight gain started in my mid thirties with a busy career and then continued with pregnancies. I have lost before and have fluctuated through the years. I made good weight loss and running progress last year, but I was thrown a curve ball with an injury in September (sciatica), which has been quite painful. I am a runner, so it has been difficult not being able to do what I love most in terms of exercise. I am in physio now and slowly making my way back to a pain free existence. I started in 2018 at 167.7 lbs and my goal is to get to 130 lbs (I am 5’3” petit frame). I have been following the Marie Kondo method for tidying our big, old house and I am almost done! Am I feeling joy? Absolutely! Oh, and I have been a vegetarian for 33 years!

Goals for February
    Weight - lose 3 to 4 lbs
    Diet - Continue with CICO & daily logging
    Exercise - Continue with physio, work on core, aim for at least 7000 steps a day if no pain (so far, so good)
    Other stuff - Finishing the last stage of tidying the house, which is the very difficult sentimental items category. Finish planning & booking our travel for the year. Shift my tidying focus to the digital side of my business (which I run from my home office).
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Username: hope002
    Weigh in Week: week 1/5?
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 210.1
    Today's weight: 209.9
This discussion has been closed.