WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    2tc9djpsdxaf.jpeg
    Today is dress for Super Bowl Sunday. I am borrowing my daughters very small sweatshirt. 😁

you rock that tiny shirt :)
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @hope002 hey it's moving down girl. keep working at it. how are you doing?

@Mrsbell8well yayayay a size small! look at the new you go! making new healthy habits you can live with forever works!! you look radiant.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @hope002 hey it's moving down girl. keep working at it. how are you doing?
    Haven't done much this week other than my weights workout on Monday.
    Tuesday-Thursday went to the shopping mall every evening - trying to find good deals on skiing gear (it's crazy expensive).
    I looooove the frozen yogurt with fruits at the mall and the soft pretzels. So every day, I would skip diner and have the yogurt and the pretzel at the mall.
    The weight didn't go down much, but I enjoyed my treats a lot(too much I think :neutral: )
    Not going to the mall anytime soon again - those pretzels are addicting :blush:
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I have an hour for lunch today. I brought my running gear and got to run with snow flurries. I’m just finishing lunch and ready to pack up leftovers.
    tzchtcteey7r.jpeg
    Then it struck me...leftovers????? When have I ever had leftovers??? I have never understood that concept. This is my lunch so I eat it. I realized that I was extremely happy and full. Anything more would not be a happy place. I even brought 2 lovely treats. I’m really hoping I get hungry again so I can enjoy them with a cup of camomile tea this afternoon. I always have a treat w lunch. Hmmm looks like that’s no longer true.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes, but it was inaccurate. Hubby cooked dinner and his southern roots way of cooking isn't the healthiest but its darned tasty
    Water: Lots, lost track
    Steps and Exercise: 1 hour walkabout the hood; 13,416 steps

Been a busy day and just now getting around to checking in. Big storm headed our way but we're prepared so it will probably bypass us. Who knows...??? In light of hubby's dinner last night of chicken fried steak and "fried taters" tonight we're having steamed artichokes and salad with grilled shrimp. Life is all about balance, right?

@Shirin_K A couple of years ago JessicaSmithTV did a MFP Fall Back Into Fitness Challenge series of 5 videos... two of them are strength training circuits. They're good also... that's how I first became familiar with her.

@GingerPwr I used to be anti weigh every day but now I weigh myself almost every morning. Its helped me to see trends. I learned about the happy scale app from a couple people here. I still get disappointed when I gain but it doesn't affect me as much. Everyone's different tho.

@cyndiesstuff I've been thinking about your question all day. I don't really think in those terms but no, I don't like the new me I guess. I'm not where I want to be yet and the voice in my head always reminds me if I hadn't let myself get so out of shape I wouldn't be in this boat. Does that make sense?

@sleepymom5 Hope your first day went well.

@hope002 I love shopping mall soft pretzels but they're on my no no list for now.

@Mrsbell8well Dr. Greger's book popped up on Amazon as a recommended for me book. I wasn't sure about it at first but I think I'll get it since you recommend it. Thanks!!

Wishing everyone a fantastic February!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @nstephen01 you can ck out his app too. It’s the daily dozen and can be used as a guideline. His recipe book is lovely as well.
    I’m planning to do the strength videos u recommend. Starting this weekend.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @Shirin_K thanks for mentioning the care yoga. I m going to do it too. Just did the first one.
    @hope002 thanks for the compliment. It was fun to wear.
    @cyndiesstuff let’s be twins! Lol I will share my good vibes w u anytime!
    @sleepymom5 how was the first day?
    @pacsnc6 how did u like curves?
    @lenka1 so relieved your feeling better. I was worried about you.
    @Cafelelia congrats on the tidy success. I love running too. Glad your making progress.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    My first day went well. I will fill you all in tomorrow. Right after work we went to see my son's friend in a play in NJ. He was really good! Worth the drive!

Don't forget to checkout Shrinking Assets challenge
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10724169/february-week-1-group-challenge-small-changes-pick-5/p1?new=1

@MrsBell8well . Love your Feb goals! I have no doubt you will hit them all! Looking good in your Jet's shirt!
    @eyesopennow Nice loss!! You posted in the right spot! We got you!
    @pacnsnc6 Nice loss! I have been gaining and losing the same few pounds too. Let's do this!
    @shirin_K Those are awesome goals! Loved that your little guy joined in with the Yoga. So cute!
    @amsandos What a great idea to curb your snacking! I am a Brit at heart. My father's father come to the US. I know we have relatives in Portsmouth and I can't remember the other town off hand. My maiden name was Price which I am told is a common name in England.
    @cafelelia That sodium can mess up a weigh in day. No worries, just drink a lot of water to flush it out. Sorry for the confusion with posting the weights. Once they open up the next months thread, we usually go over there. We still post your weight on the spreadsheet as usual. Love your February goals!
    @cyndiesstuff If anyone can talk ED into being on the cheer squad it would be you! I am glad you were able to kick him to the curb today!
    @hope002 Nice loss! I need to stay away from those mall pretzels too Lol!

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @DananaNanas great loss!

@nstephenson01 Life totally is about balance and you shouldn't completely cut those delicious southern meals out. I like your lighter choice tonight, too. Keep up the amazing work!

Check in for yesterday

Logged and on track
    Almost 90 oz of water
    Walk/ jogged 20 minutes, 20 minutes of yoga ( finished the dedicate series)

Today's daily weight 156.5... I don't understand what's happening but I like it.

Soccer tournament out of town today, and planning to eat out. Gotta get some healthy snacks packed.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @GingerPwr your doing great! I love it. Sounds like ur set for a great weekend.
    @sleepymom5 I am so happy your first day went well. That’s a relief. The play sounds fun.
    @Shirin_K that’s so cute ur son likes your yoga tricks lol. And that he joined you.
    @DananaNana, @FieryVixsin, @pacnsnc6 and @eyesopennow congrats on your loss. Lovely way to start February.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Check in Friday
    Food-did well
    Water-not so well
    Exercise-C25k 5/9/5
    Yoga-day 1 care
    Steps-10,738

My new recipe planner arrived yesterday. Looking forward to recording our favorite recipes. I work this morning. Then grocery shopping with mom.
    Mom was bragging to my sister yesterday about my success. She sent me a text. I told her what I’m doing and sent some of my food pics. She lives in Oregon. I told her I feel slender, healthy, fantastic and strong. She said she wants to feel that way. Her and her best friend are jumping on board and giving it a try.
    I’m making a falafel sandwich tomorrow. The recipe has 5 components. Naan, falafel, roast veggies, red sauce and green sauce. Sounds yummy. I will send pics. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I’m also making pancakes tomorrow 😋
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    check in Jan week 5 (last 7 days)
    Step count 38,550 for 12.5 miles
    Move calories: 2444 plus 2 sessions water aerobics (277 cals each)
    Weight down .2 and waist down 2" since Jan 1 - I measure the first of each month
This discussion has been closed.