WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @hope002: you mentioned that you also have the galaxy watch. I was wondering, does yours sync with MFP? I've connected Samsung Health and MFP, but it doesn't sync my steps or my food.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda thanks for the tip. I will ck it out
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Saturday
    Logged: Yes, over
    Water: Not tracking anymore as I'm satisfied with the amount I drink
    Steps and Exercise: 30 minute strength training; 5,510 steps

Rest day for the most part. Kept waiting for the "big" storm to arrive but it just rained although our phones kept blowing up with weather alerts. Snow finally arrived this morning.
    Done with my walk already this morning... ready to hibernate and watch the snow fall. I hope we at least get enough snow so I can snowshoe tomorrow.

@sleepymom5 Great, professional outfit. I'm fashion challenged LOL
    Your outfit is cute @Mrsbell8well
    @phoebe112476 I'm glad you enjoyed Curves. The one in our town closed before I could try it but I was curious how it was. Maybe one will open again some day.
    WTG @twyla77

Hoping everyone has a great Sunday!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well your outfit is very cute. I love the bag.
    @cyndiesstuff my son is doing well thank you. For a 21 year old who has depression and anxiety he has handled this situation like a champ. He is counting down the days to get his colosotmy bag removed and he's not thrilled that he has to drink that awful drink on Thursday but other than that we are close to the end. Then we only worry about therapy for his hand.
    @sleepymom5 I love chocolate, it's one of my weakness. I have learned to love dark chocolate because it's supposed to be healthy for you.

I went food shopping today and bought some new foods for my new lifestyle change. A few gluten free items, asparagus, and almond milk. I have only eaten asparagus once so this should be interesting. I was going to get almond butter but I was not paying $12 for something I am barely going to eat. Eating healthy is expensive. $6 for a loaf of bread, good thing you can freeze it because that would go bad. I was laughing away in the store. This better work is all I can say.
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Today is a mandatory overtime day for us, so I walked in with my head down, no eye contact with the reporters camped out around the building. They of course do not know me from a hole in the wall but we were warned that some were trying to get quotes from anyone they could manage to talk to. What a mess.

Positive side is I am choosing not to attend a carb fest / superbowl party tonight when I get out of here. I thiink I will be home in time for the second half of the game, and intend to make it a low key evening. Such a beautiful day (mid 60's) it's a shame to waste it indoors, but perhaps I can squeeze in a night time walk later on.

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @eyesopennow I love night time walks especially with this warmer weather.
    @ljdanny good luck this week with your new lifestyle change. Your right sometimes it does take awhile to learn to like something new. I work really hard to make sure I have plenty of food that I love. Whether it’s my favorite apples, lemon balls, or hummus and raw vegetables. And I love special treats. A big rule of mine too is to never go hungry. If I’m feeling hungry, I eat. Even if it’s a nibble. I keep my body fueled. I actually don’t get hungry very often so I now mainly eat to fuel.
    A treat I’m looking forward to is Skylynn’s raw chocolate raspberry truffle cake she made for tonight’s dessert.
    I’m praying for your son. It’s sobering to think how fast someone’s life can change. I’m so glad he’s getting better.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful garden @lenka1 !!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello Team Weight No More. I am adding a late entry to your team. Please welcome @lcdube01 to the team!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 3rd - 7212
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @lcdube01 Welcome! We are glad you're here! You'll find this group to be very supportive of you if you allow them to be. All that is asked is to come here as often as you can and help US reach our goals. If you want, read back over the rest of this thread and you'll "meet" our team leads and the rest of this crazy bunch. We're all here for one thing: to lose weight and get healthy. Okay that's two things.

Tell us something about yourself, and what you want to achieve.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So yesterday was a very good first day of our February challenge.

Daily check-in Feb 3:

I logged my food and stayed within my calorie goal
    Steps = 14,074
    Drank plenty of water

I'm really trying to limit my intake of Coke Zero. I drank quite a lot of it, but lately I've managed to go several days without before having 1/2 cans.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

JANUARY WEEK 5 WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - WaistAways - 0.47%
    2nd - Trimstones - 0.25%
    3rd - Weight No More - 0.20%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - WaistAways - 17.9
    2nd - Trimstones - 14.5
    3rd - Weight No More - 10.6

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @Bear479 - 3.19%
    2nd - @kmfeig87 - 2.59%
    3rd - @Nstephenson01 - 2.48%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Digger61 - 6
    2nd - @Bear479 - 5.7
    3rd - @19shmoo69 - 5.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@Digger61 @Andreabroadley @anndeemarie
    @AustinRuadhain @jenready
    @19shmoo69 @Mrsbell8well

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 701,932
    2nd - Trimstones - 641,064
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 452,398
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ilixebsoyq4n.png

JANUARY GRAND FINALE WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - WaistAways - 1.55%
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 1.37%
    3rd - Weight No More - 1.22%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles - 79.8
    2nd - Workout Warriors - 72.8
    3rd - Weight No More - 66.1

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @AustinRuadhain - 7.93%
    2nd - @Trinalong79 - 6.89%
    3rd - @SaraMakingChanges - 6.05%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Navydaddjtc - 14
    2nd - @SaraMakingChanges - 13.8
    3rd - @AustinRuadhain - 13.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@daisytripp @Andreabroadley @pjmfitforme
    @Astrue @Lenka1
    @Navydaddjtc @Ashleigh1178

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 4,162,540
    2nd - Trimstones - 4,054,188
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 3,530,301
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @lenka1 I love all your plants and flowers
    @CassieGetsFit2013 glad you checked in
    @lcdube01 welcome to our team! @eyesopennow gave a great intro on how to participate. Thanks Mike

Congrats tean for sticking together and having such a great January team!!!
    @AustinRuadhain is the other team member that I was referring to that has so easily and rapidly lost over 100 pounds. I reached out to her to ask more about what she was doing. I love learning from others.
    We have a 70 degrees day forecast this week and 3-4 days snow next week. It’s a wild wacky winter. And OMG...yesterday Molly said “ do you realize in 4 months from today you will be swimming in the pool?????” That can’t be possible...can it???
This discussion has been closed.