WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda yay! nice loss. you made it out of the 160's! sweet. what are nutpods? good job with the preplanning. it is so VERY important.

@bmaison2014 woooo whooo look out onederland! and it's not a miracle. its you putting in the work! give yourself praise. you are still showing up.

Nut pods are my expensive non-dairy creamer. I have a secret stash of peppermint mocha which is my favorite seasonal flavor. No carbs and super low on calories!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    rwxgh9bt77qt.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh Ins
    @Phoebe112476
    @Ashleigh1178

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @ihp2015
    @Mrsbell8well
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    2/4 11,527 steps
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    2/4: 14,447 steps
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Steps for feb 4

17 178
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/4
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes strength

I have a busy day planned, so wanted to check in quick this morning. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Monday
    Logged food: No but on track
    Water: 60 oz
    Steps or exercise: 12837 steps

Well! felt good yesterday. my head was in the game for sure. i didn't have any snack after dinner regardless of my calorie count. I am working on listening to my body. As i was eating dinner, i would eat slowly and mindfully. i would think about how my stomach feels. So the exercise is, before you eat dinner, really think about how you feel. how does your stomach feel. then after the first 5 minutes how do you feel. be very away of the way your body feels when you eat. when you start to think, "oh, my stomach is starting to feel full" then eat a little more and be done and examine how your stomach feels immediately upon finishing. one more thing, examine again how you feel in 20 minutes. as you practice this technique, you will become very good at knowing when you are truly hungry or you just want to eat. i ate 3/4 of my salad last nite and then felt full. i was done. later, about 7:30 Jim had a turkey sausage stick. i said ohhhh get me one too please. but then thought about and said you know what never mind my stomach is full.

@nstephenson01 boy you burnt a lot of calories shoveling. good job keeping active!! and i do remember, when you were in pennsylvania. it was very difficult for you to stick to the plan. you ended up taking a break for a while too. i was scared we lost you. but you never quit. pat yourself on the back today for that nancy. good job for sure!!

@hope002 so you understand the addiction to that soft warm chewy goey bread. Hi, My name is Cyndie and i am a bread-a-holoic too. i start and it is sooooo hard to stop. candy i can stop, chips i can stop, ahhhh but alas, bread, i have to stay away from.

@Mrsbell8well you must be a bundle of nerves. 1 week training in a different state. will molly go with you? i would not want to go alone. come on feb 19th.

@eyesopennow good job getting out there at lunch. you beat me on steps yesterday. and you didn't miss much with the super bowl from what i hear. did you get that second walk in?

@eminater i am sorry you have been ill. what is going on at the hospital?

@ljdanny good job at going to bed instead of eating. i hope this new way of eating becomes more enjoyable. it is so hard to diet if you don't like the diet.

@twyla77 you know you could have always done something different at home. you could even do one of those walking videos on utube.

@Mrsbell8well you had a busy day yesterday. isn't it great to hear your loved ones chitter chatter. after a holiday meal, i let the kids (who are all adults now) clean the kitchen and pack up the leftovers. i love to just sit and listen to them. it is beautiful.

@gottagetthisdown maintains are good. you got this. don't you give up.

@carlsoda i am going to have to look those up. nutpods. hmmmm.

@phoebe112476 i don't like peas but i am sure i could use any veggie. that is a great idea. i absolutely love it and i am going to start doing it. awesome. and you could have done yoga or some other activity at home. there is a lot of great free videos out there. i want you to be really honest with yourself about why you didn't exercise. because if it is just you didn't want to, how are you going to counter that thought next time. make it harder to say no!!

@lenka1 ohhh you built a snow man. how fun. i miss that about having little ones around. where do you fish? and i have had those pumkin muffins. mmmmmmmm.... its the bread thing again. that is a beautiful pic of the river. wow. nice.

@Shirin_K thanks for checking in. hope you have a great one.

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I know I have talked about this before but I think it bears repeating. Do not let your weekends undo your progress. If the weekends are undoing your progress and you feel like crap on Monday your weight loss system is not working. Your diet has to be something you can live with for the rest of your life, every day. If you are not willing to live your diet every day you need to work on something that is. So today lets starting planning our on track weekend. How do you do that? Ask yourself what do I need to do this weekend so that I will feel really good Monday morning? You will feel proud Monday because you had control and joy. It is finding the balance. What does that look like? Start with some small things you can do. Like drink your water and plan your food. Set yourself up for success. My goal for last weekend was to eat out only once and while there practice sensible eating, have 2 servings of snacks all weekend and drink 60 oz of water each day. It doesn't seem like much but it is way more than what I usually do. So my weekend was a success. It helps build momentum.

Now..... I want everyone to give this some thought. What are you will to do? what are you willing to feel? Spend some time, and start planning a successful weekend right now. When you have finalized your plan, come here and share and write in on paper and put in on the frig. or write it in your journal.

What do you need to do and feel this weekend to feel like wonder woman or superman on Monday?

v960j8v1564n.jpg

9mdx5ri4gub6.png
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Quick check in then off to meetings!

Yesterday started out well...dentist, driving on icy roads (boo!) then got hit with a migraine. Caffeine, advil and sugar got rid of it. So my fresh start yesterday didn't happen. I hardly ever get migraines luckily - but it was so bad I couldn't even see my computer monitors at work. But today is a new day and you just never know when something like this will happen. Moving right along! I did dream of eating ice cream last night though hehehe It was delicious!

Have a great day everyone!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @phoebe112476 woooo whoo. girl you go! you are doing so good. smile today and give yourself credit for all the changes you are making to become who you want to be.

@carlsoda lol what kind of icecream? did you know? the other day I dreamt I make a pan full of brownies. it was a delicious dream!! have a great day and hope your headache doesn't come back.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/4

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/4 - 11,541
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Monday
    Logged food: Yes, over
    Water: Plenty
    Exercise and steps: Bowflex intervals, 20 minute walk & shoveled snow; 11,541 steps

Burning plenty of calories I think but dealing with major hunger. Having an apple when its 4 degrees just doesn't cut it LOL. A good IPA after shoveling snow is pure joy! Gotta knock off the day drinking. Only a couple inches of new snow today. Not sure I will get a walk in with it this cold but today is strength training day anyway.

@Mrsbell8well Thanks... I found you on Pinterest and am following your boards.
    @sleepymom5 LOL I had to look myself up. You should be able to find me as Nancy Stephenson. My profile picture is my two brittanys. Good luck. I'm kind of a newbie with Pinterest.
    @cyndiesstuff I may have jury duty next monday so planning for the weekend and the next few days is especially important. Thanks for that post. (And really hoping I get excused... I can't imagine sitting all day in a court room).
    Gorgeous picture @lenka1

Running behind and need to get busy. Have a great day everyone!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    ewgpltkfqedq.jpg

Today's Weigh-in
    @Ashleigh1178

Wednesday's Weigh-in
    @GingerPwr
    @ihp2015
    @Mrsbell8well
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Not quite as many steps, but considering it was a week day and I managed 30 minutes on the fitness bike, I think it's pretty good.

I now have two good days on my belt. I'm sticking to my calories and taking my steps, and so far my mental state is also right where it should be.

I'm not quite sure about my weigh in tomorrow, as Friday and Saturday were not so good days, but worst case, it's another maintain. We'll see tomorrow morning!
This discussion has been closed.