WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    To clarify... it was @AustinRuadhain that I reached out to back in October. My whole life changed when I started implementing the lifestyle she has been following.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thanks @nstephenson01 @GingerPwr @Mrsbell8well

Check-in for yesterday’s steps feb 3: 12 146
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Sunday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 10 minutes yoga, 10 minutes strength, 30 min walk

Feb 3: 16,075 steps

Yesterday I went for a walk outside, which was a nice change! Also did some quick yoga and strength training. Meals are planned for the week, lots of fruit and veggies in the house. Planning on a great week!

@cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5 What is the best format for us to provide you with steps? Do you want an individual post or is okay to list within the daily check ins? I can do whatever is easiest for you!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Check in for: Sunday
    Logged food: No but on track
    Water: 42 oz
    Steps or exercise: 7810 steps

Back to work, I get up at 5:30 most every day. Sunday was really nice. I am doing a lot of mental work and I am feel some better. I did my prep and planning yesterday and finished the laundry. Then just layed around with the ole boy and watched a movie. I am set up for a successful week and I came into Monday with momentum.

@Mrsbell8well That is exactly what I am finding. the eating less calories that what I take in, the exercise is easy. it is getting my mind wraped around it that is difficult. We all need to find a diet we can live with because if your diet isn't something you could do forever then you will eventually gain the weight back. skylynn is soooo cute. what a cuddle bug!!

@ihp2015 I love fresh raw carrots. I make hummus too to dip them in. soooo yummy. something about that fizz in soda that is so hard to quit. I switched to sparkling water but I think that is probably just as bad.

@Shirin_K you did awesome. make sure you spend some serious time praising yourself for all the hard work. you are making new habits that will carry you thru. keep it up! thanks for asking about the step thing. I think it will be easier to find if you all do a separate post. that way it will stand out.

@sleepymom5 you don't need to apologize! we all figured it out. just goes to show you who was paying attention. you notice we all jumped on the band wagon. that's because were a team and we follow great leadership!! And yes, the farm will be shut down for good. The machinery is old and so are Jim and George (brother's). George has been sick that last few years and all the responsibility has fallen on jim. None of the next generation of children want to take it over. So there is no since in investing in new machinery. It's bitter sweet really. Sometimes I am happy and sometimes I am sad. It is really hard on Jim because it's the family farm. but time moves on and so will he. and even if you do poorly. so what? you tried. never be embarrassed of who you are. stand tall and smile because you are an original girl.

@phoebe112476 yay look at you go girl. you are really making great new habits. keep at it and you will get to the point where it is just something you do. it will no longer be a struggle. 13 years old is a tough age. good luck. keep your eyes open, before you know it she will be a woman. enjoy every minute of her even the bad stuff. Diet breaks can be very hard. no so much when your on them but then when it is time to go back to weight loss. be ready for some of your old bad habits to sneak up on you. and make a plan on how you will respond in advance. it is always good to be prepared.

@carlsoda as we lose this weight, we have to be able to include some of lifes little indulgences. as long as you plan for them, they are fine!! good job at getting your shopping done. you are now ready for a successful week.

@twyla77 wooooo whooo and the scale goes down. good job. I love lazy weekends. I haven't had one in a long time although yesterday we did take the afternoon off!

@nstephenson01 ohhh snowshoeing sounds like fun exercise. it rained here all day yesterday too. made the back roads a sheet of ice. skating anyone?

@CassieGetsFit2013 I have missed you girl. that is just a small gain. it is time to get your head back in the game. come back and check in. it will help you.

@ljdanny yay. I love food shopping and trying new things. you are right eating healthy can be very expensive. and when you try a new diet there is always a learning curve. even if it doesn't work, in my opinion, it is not a failure. learn from it why it didn't work and move on. the only way you fail is if you stop trying.

@eyesopennow sounds like you made a good choice about the super bowl party. I heard it was boring any way!

@lenka1 my mother in laws tongue is 4 feet tall! and I have an 8 foot hibiscus tree and a 6 foot rubber tree plant. I, like you, love my plants. oh that is a very pretty yard too. I can't wait for spring. I planted some new things last fall.

@GingerPwr look at the new you go! what a great option for the dip. it is a way for you to still have the old and some new. wonderful. make sure to praise yourself for that. that is awesome work.

@lcdube01 Welcome to team Weight No more. come on in and catch up on some of the reading. Introduce yourself? like what are your goals? how are you going to get there? and some personal stuff about you too. lets make 2019 the best year ever. also, we have to have your starting weight and your weigh in day. please update us! thanks.

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    8x5opl4nj5xk.jpg

okay, here is our step team for February. when you post your daily steps (starting with Yesterday's) put them in a post all by themselves. it will make it way easier for us to find them.

@Sleepymom5
    @nstephenson01
    @Shirin_K
    @ihp2015
    @ljdanny
    @Mrsbell8well
    @carlsoda
    @twyla77
    @lenka1
    @eminater

I still need steps for yesterday for
    @Sleepymom5
    @nstephenson01
    @ljdanny
    @Mrsbell8well
    @carlsoda
    @twyla77

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Logged food: yes and on track . Forgot to hit complete again. Ugh!
    Water: 64 oz
    Steps or exercise: Walked 50 min (outside!!) and 15 min on stationary bike. Also did my PT exercises. 10,055 steps

Have had a good two days under my belt. I need to keep it going! Busy day, need to exercise right away and then get moving. My son is moving to Houston tomorrow so I have stuff to do with him, pick up my daughter from college so she can be at his last dinner, then take her to the allergist and back to school and walk my other son's new puppy! Lol! Crazy so I got to go. I am also supposed to go to PT but may have to reschedule. Have a great day everyone!

Congratulations Team Weight No More

For the entire month of January we came in 3rd place overall with weight loss!
    Special shout outs to @lenka1 and @Ashleigh1178

For the 5th week of January we also came in 3rd place overall
    Special shout outs to @nstephenson 3rd place overall with percentage lost and 1st place on our team . @mrsbell8well for second place and @lenka1 for 3rd place

We also won again for the step challenge!! Wtg!!

@Mrsbell8well I would be pinterest friends. I just have to figure out how to do that. Lol! I will check it out later. I think the frozen meals are actually a great idea and they sound healthy. I love that outfit too! Glad you and Molly are going to have a get away. She needs some fun with all going on with her Mom and you need a little break with all you do! I love Skylynn's with the chocolate on her face Lol! That cake looks delish!
    @carlsoda Thanks for the suggestion . I was actually thinking of working my way backwards with dark chocolate. Maybe start with the lowest one and go up? Lol!
    @twyla77 Nice loss! And congrats if that was your goal! I hope you still check in with us if it was. Lazy weekends are the best! I just love your little bunny too Lol!
    @nstephenson01 Hope the snow wasn't too bad. It is impressive how you work around the weather but I guess in your part of the country you have to.
    @CassieGetsFit2013 That isn't bad at all. Especially with TOM This would be a great time to get back on track. I am sure you would have a loss, you might have one now if it wasn't for your cycle. You have done so well in the past I know you can do this!
    @lenka1 Your house looks amazing with all the flowers! You are quite a gardener too! Amazing steps too!
    @GingerPwr What a good idea to use veggies for the dip. I would have had a drink last night and didn't. It makes such a difference. Good luck with your school work, I have a friend who is a teacher. We think it is funny that she became a teacher because she always hated school and school work. She always did well though. She agrees with us, she can't believe she is forever in school with school work when she couldn't wait to get out of high school. Guess things changed in college for her! Lol
    @lcdube01 Welcome! Come in and tell us a little about yourself!
    @ihp2015 Great day and amazing steps! That diet soda habit can be hard to kick! You are doing a good job with that too!
    @Shirin_K Nice day and amazing steps!
    @cyndiesstuff That is sad about the farm but sounds like it is inevitable. It is hard when the next generation doesn't want to continue. I am glad you had a good weekend and are ready to take on a new week. Do you want us to post at night our steps instead of the morning or does it not matter?

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    2/3 10,055 steps
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/3 - 13,424
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Logged food: I tried but hubby got wicked cabin fever and made egg rolls, pot stickers and Chinese barbecue from scratch. We celebrated the lunar new year early. Delish but not healthy
    Water: lots
    Steps or exercise: 4 mile walk; 13,424 steps

Quick check in... Received over 8 inches of snow. 4 degrees this morning. Schools are closed. Bowflex cardio workout done but i need to get out and start shoveling. Hubby is already out plowing us and our neighbors out. Will catch up on posts later. Happy Monday all!!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    View from my kitchen window

p4pkd1j43mpi.jpeg

That looks absolutely beautiful!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    steps
    2/1 10,738
    2/2 10,317
    2/3 10,575
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    NuggetBrain
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 268 pounds
    CW: 269 pounds
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Daily check in Sunday
    food pretty good
    water pretty god
    exercise c25k 5/9/5
    yoga day 3

Busy weekend. Went too fast. I spent yesterday brewing medicinal mushroom tea, elderberry syrup, lemon snowballs and a falafel sandwich with all the works. The sandwich was good but Molly and Robin loved it. Too much work for the end product.
    I feel like I could use more time. Even though I still don't have a start date I am now running my current branch and my 2 new ones. It's spreading me a little thin. But that's ok, shouldn't be too much longer.

Have a great week everyone!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Skylynn's cake looks yummy
    @lenka1 your gardens are beautiful

Watched the game yesterday - so boring reminded me of baseball when each player gets up to bat and can't hit the ball! Since we had dinner at 5, I wasn't hungry during the game so just had some popcorn to munch. No party this year so didn't really have to worry about lots of food.
    I did eat high sodium foods on Saturday so need to watch that for a few days and drink more to wash it away.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @sleepymom5 two days in a row creates a great forward momentum. you keep it up girl. I will follow along. and you can post the day after. that's fine.

@jedaschultz omgosh! that is so amazing. I am doing the happy dance for you! this is going to be your year!! wow, 2015. you have really made a great accomplishment.

@nstephenson01 that view is breathtaking. and at 4 degrees I bet it is breathtaking. sooo beautiful.

@NuggetBrain ohhhh man. how are you doing? what can we do to help? are you recording your food?

@Mrsbell8well mmmm mushroom tea sounds wonderful. you can do this. remember to breathe and you can only do what you can do. one task at a time.

@pacsnc6 yeah, I heard the game was lame and that the commercials weren't even that good. I guess they all can't be winners. Drink up!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @amsandos woooo whoooo that is a good loss. ohhh my 10 weeks. you can do this. maybe run up and down stairs to help with the hilly terrain? you are doing awesome for sure.
This discussion has been closed.