TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Look at all of you guys out there crushing your Tuesday!! Great job everyone!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post:Tuesday, March 12th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, fasting day
    Exercise: Yes, Strength Training Class & Inclined Treadmill walk (morning) and Inclined Treadmill walk/jog & Arc Trainer (evening, with my son❤️💪🏻☺️)
    Water: 213.8 (still drinking 💧💦😅)
    Steps: 20,450/10.55 miles

Comments: A bit over my fasting calories---but it was a strength training day, so I'm still in the fasting zone--- hoping I can make it through Thursday🤞🏻😅☘️

HAPPY TUESDAY!! 🤘🏻😝🎊

@SLIMn2016 You WILL make it to Thursday. You got this.
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: March 12

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Had bad snacks today but still under calorie. Going to dr appt tomorrow. Hoping for a solution.

@batgirl140 Good luck! Hopefully you figure out what's going on!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 100 squats
    Water: about 160 oz

I took a random chilli from the mfp database. I think its a bit high for what I had, but I'm gonna leave it. Since I didn't make it, and don't have the recipe, its hard to figure out just how many calories I had....
    But I think I was under cals by about 15. Haha

@tinak33 This is the number one reason I don't eat out, or outside my house lol, unless my mom cooks and she tells me everything she uses (and also eats keto, which I taught her) so I trust her cooking lol.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 12th

Calories under goal: Yes (1,211)
    Exercise: 8400 steps walking + 32 minutes exercise bike (7.4 miles)

Glad my fitbit quit freaking out over the time change. I was thinking I might need to buy a new one. I've increased my step goal to 8000 steps per day (mon - thurs).
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Spring is around the corner!

Question of the Week:
    What is your favorite Spring or Outdoor Activity?

Running and going to the park and playground with my kids.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Family movie night! We saw Captain Marvel which was awesome! 🦸🔥👩‍✈️🛩️
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: Total 1890, Net 888, Goal 2000. Under by 1112 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Chest & Back
    Steps: 22,879 walked to and from the gym ( a little over 2.5 miles each way) walked one of my fur babies (obedience training session).
    Water: 90 oz
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes of Hasfit HIIT YOUTUBE workout video
    Water 195oz
    Goals/comments
    Stay on track today just added exercise since ever since I've been getting at least 7hrs of sleep I seem to have more energy and today I did my workout without my asthma pump and no dizzy spells during or afterwards. Yay!!

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday March 12
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer, Treadmill brisk walk/jog for 60 mins. , Walked the dog, 3 min. plank. 0ver 15,000 steps a good day overall.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes of Hasfit HIIT YOUTUBE workout video
    Water 195oz
    Goals/comments
    Stay on track today just added exercise since ever since I've been getting at least 7hrs of sleep I seem to have more energy and today I did my workout without my asthma pump and no dizzy spells during or afterwards. Yay!!

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY

So glad you are getting more rest! It’s really one of the keys to getting healthy! I feel so much better now that I’m getting at least a few days of 7-8 hrs of rest a night a week. I lived on 5-6 hrs for a very long time.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 100 squats
    Water: about 160 oz

I took a random chilli from the mfp database. I think its a bit high for what I had, but I'm gonna leave it. Since I didn't make it, and don't have the recipe, its hard to figure out just how many calories I had....
    But I think I was under cals by about 15. Haha

@tinak33 This is the number one reason I don't eat out, or outside my house lol, unless my mom cooks and she tells me everything she uses (and also eats keto, which I taught her) so I trust her cooking lol.

I know what the basics are, but I don't know how much..... it was tomato, pumpkin, black beans, ground beef, and onions. Plus seasonings. Nothing super high in calories, other than the beef.

Yeah, if I eat out, I need to estimate that I will blow 1100 calories. Haha Or go to a place that liats their calories on the menu. And even them, I would add some cuz you know it isn't accurate....
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Team!!

In the ring today:
    @Craigbennettis
    @genajonas
    @kazunomiya

Weights still missing:
    @Cdc318
    @NuggetBrain
    @StacieRogan
    @losing_it_2013
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Favorite activity=jogging!

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical

So we are going to an indoor water park tomorrow and Friday. My kids are so excited! I will have to weigh in on Saturday.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Favorite activity=jogging!

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical

So we are going to an indoor water park tomorrow and Friday. My kids are so excited! I will have to weigh in on Saturday.

@courtneylomonaco Have fun!! My boys were just asking when we were going to our favorite water park next!

• zara6bells
    zara6bells Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday 13th)

Calories: Yes (under)
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes of aerobics low impact, 10 minutes of walking.

It stormed for awhile with rain and thunder, and it's supposed to rain on and off throughout the rest of the day. It's very gloomy and depressing because of the weather, not to mention it's chilly here.

Going to make a large pot of Vegetable soup (with a variety of vegetables) will definitely be getting my vegetables in today and hopefully stay warm.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!! 😁

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily check in

Hi All! ☘️

Working working working here... closed out my diary. Crazy day here but keeping eye on the prize. I got a variety of 6 servings of vegetables in today and made it to a lunch time spin class. Did a arm weight circuit as well!

3/13
    Tracked- ✅
    Calories - under ✅
    Exercise/ ✅ 45 min SoulCycle, 15 min resistance - arms.

Goal- sleep well this week. Get in all my omega 3s, everyday get a min of 5 servings of low GI vegetables. I had some cheese late night last night... I’ll drink more water tonight.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week March Week 2

PW: 494.2lbs
    CW: 494.8lbs

Goals/comments
    Although this may looks bad it is actually good since when I went to my nutritionist I apparently weigh in at 507lbs a huge jump from last Wednesday weigh in but with this new reduction plan I'm back on track so I think my nutritionist had the right idea to change things so drastically. Now my only issue will be keeping my meals interesting
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily check in

Hi All! ☘️

Working working working here... closed out my diary. Crazy day here but keeping eye on the prize. I got a variety of 6 servings of vegetables in today and made it to a lunch time spin class. Did a arm weight circuit as well!

3/13
    Tracked- ✅
    Calories - under ✅

Goal- sleep well this week. Get in all my omega 3s, everyday get a min of 5 servings of low GI vegetables. I had some cheese late night last night... I’ll drink more water tonight.

Excellent goals you've set for yourself and once you start achieving one at a time your confidence will soar and you'll be more successful on your journey.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily check in

Hi All! ☘️

3/13
    Tracked- ✅
    Calories - under ✅

Excellent goals you've set for yourself and once you start achieving one at a time your confidence will soar and you'll be more successful on your journey.

Thanks @gjaholy33 !! 🤗 ps - I see you are also in NYC! 🙌🏻

This discussion has been closed.