Replies

• Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 3/13

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Had my first karate lesson tonight...Ouch!! 😄 A lot of fun. My weigh in on Friday isn’t going to be pretty with the week I had, but sticking with it!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Wednesday, March 13th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Exercise: Yes, Inclined Treadmill walk, Body Combat, Stair Climber & Zumba
    Water: 207.6
    Steps: 20,082/ 10.57 miles
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily check in

Hi All! ☘️

Working working working here... closed out my diary. Crazy day here but keeping eye on the prize. I got a variety of 6 servings of vegetables in today and made it to a lunch time spin class. Did a arm weight circuit as well!

3/13
    Tracked- ✅
    Calories - under ✅
    Exercise/ ✅ 45 min SoulCycle, 15 min resistance - arms.

Goal- sleep well this week. Get in all my omega 3s, everyday get a min of 5 servings of low GI vegetables. I had some cheese late night last night... I’ll drink more water tonight.

Excellent goals you've set for yourself and once you start achieving one at a time your confidence will soar and you'll be more successful on your journey.

Thanks @gjaholy33 !! 🤗 ps - I see you are also in NYC! 🙌🏻

Yep up in Bronx
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 sorry you're having such stress..... and excited for your NSV!!! Nothing feels quite as liberating and exciting as dropping clothing sizes like that. You must feel terrific--congrats!!🎊😝🎊

@gjaholy33 another NSV! Again dropping sizes in clothing is the most telling of your hard work--🎉😊CONGRATS!!! Your food posts look great---you're so on point!🙌💫

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »

To the doctor today. She gave me a regimen to try, much more than I’ve been trying myself. It’ll help im sure.

Otherwise, the doctor was happy with the weight I’d lost and how I’m eating. She did say I should adjust my carb/ fat ratio so I lowered my carbs and upped my fat.

Won’t be progress this weeks weigh in but I’ll be ready for a loss next week!!!

I hope that regimen works well for you! Congrats on your great review from the Doc--- you know you're doing well when your PCP notices.🙌👩‍⚕️
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: No, unless you count cleaning, then yes 😊

Tomorrow, my mom and I are taking my boys to the local science museum🏛️ I think they will have a blast! I'm hoping to stay under calories since we'll be out and about. I hope everyone is having a great week ♥️
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: Total 1388, Net 1244, Goal 2000. Under by 756 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Leg Day
    Steps: 10,265
    Water: 80 oz
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Username: genajonas
    Week: #2 - 03/13/19
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 211.2 lbs
    CW: 209.6 lbs
    Difference: -1.6 lbs
    Total loss since the start on 01/19/19: 18.4 lbs
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Username: genajonas
    Week: #2 - 03/13/19
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 211.2 lbs
    CW: 209.6 lbs
    Difference: -1.6 lbs
    Total loss since the start on 01/19/19: 18.4 lbs

@genajonas Great job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: No, unless you count cleaning, then yes 😊

Tomorrow, my mom and I are taking my boys to the local science museum🏛️ I think they will have a blast! I'm hoping to stay under calories since we'll be out and about. I hope everyone is having a great week ♥️

@Bm00re2u Cleaning can be quite the workout, just saying!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Excited my new plan is working so far and releasing the stress of my family is helping not to binge publicly or secretly as of right now. Shock my therapist with how much I've lost since Friday but I'm still impressed with my results but I'll feel better when it counts and this week just put me back on track.
    My goal for tomorrow is to find another protein as I ran out of my kale meatloaf hmmmm maybe lean ground Turkey patties with spinach and kale using my George Foreman grill?

The key is keeping my food interesting so I'm not tempted.

NSV: My dress was so long today it was catching on the wheel of the walker. Now this is one of the dresses I wear weekly to my appts so it really showed how much progress I'm making.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY STAY POSITIVE

@gjaholy33 That IS a great NSV!! You are doing GREAT Gloria!! I'm really happy to see that letting go of the negativity is helping you!!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: March 13th

Calories under goal: No, but only about 40 calories over my set limit of 1350
    Exercise: 9700 steps walking (I think this is a record for me)

I'm under a lot of stress at work....basically doing the job of 2 people. I'm really trying to get a promotion but not having much luck and feeling unappreciated. I can retire early in 7 months and I might do it. However, I refuse to let this stress stop my progress.

I had a nice NSV today. I wore a size 18 shirt for the first time in at least 10 years. I'm so used to wearing baggy clothes, it felt strange wearing something that fit. I also received a couple of nice compliments.

@CindyJNC1963 I completely understand how you feel. I quit a job like that. I busted my butt to get all the work done (I was the floor manager at the time) and I had this one girl who I had to do her job and mine because my manager didn't support me and she attacked me publicly with some pretty insane comments and I just walked in one day and said f-it I'm done. I gained most of my weight while working there over 8 years. I'm really glad to see that you're determined to not let that happen to you, I let it happen to me and it's one of my regrets.
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: March 13

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No.

To the doctor today. She gave me a regimen to try, much more than I’ve been trying myself. It’ll help im sure.

Otherwise, the doctor was happy with the weight I’d lost and how I’m eating. She did say I should adjust my carb/ fat ratio so I lowered my carbs and upped my fat.

Won’t be progress this weeks weigh in but I’ll be ready for a loss next week!!!

@batgirl140 I'm glad your doctor was able to make suggestions to help with your issues, and I'm impressed that she suggested more fat and less carbs. That's a good sign. We've been demonizing fat, but historically it's how we've eaten for centuries before we started processing food the way we are now. Fat helps with hormone production and keeping them normal, and brain development in children, and more than that, it helps you feel fuller longer because it takes so much longer for the body to break it down for energy and cell development.

I read an article yesterday that caught my eye about those things exactly, which I already knew, but I was impressed by the article and where I saw it. I think we might be starting to turn a corner on how we view nutrition and we may as a society actually start being able to reverse the effects of the food industry's war on fat.
This discussion has been closed.