edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes if HASFIT YOUTUBE HIIT workout
    Water 188oz
    Goals/comments
    My aide was able to make my two meals today just had to let the tenders cook 2 hours rather than 30 minutes to get that crunchy feel. Also made ground Turkey patties with spinach and kale using my George foreman grill.

rjva6hinhwsq.jpg

They do not look like the pic but it tastes nice and juicy on the inside and crunchy on the outside. I didn't quite finish my last meal at 5pm😥 but I finished by 5:30 so I'm happy. Nothing but water and my herbal ice tea concoction for the rest of the evening. Another successful day down for me.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY! STAY POSITIVE
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 14th---->🥧 PHI DAY!!!🤓ɸ🥧
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Spin Class, Inclined Treadmill walk, Arc Training and Strength Training Class
    Water: 223.6
    Steps: 12,502 /6.32 miles

Comments: So😞 did not reach my goal of fasting today (just sooo ravenous from my workouts 😣😖🤤). Tomorrow is a day off🙌😝🎊 and a rest day too--- not looking forward to the weigh in in the morning-- I know the number will be swaying back up as my body is adjusting from vacation still🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.... but carry on, I will💪🏻😅💫

HAPPY THURSDAY MY AWESOME SLIMSONS!!!!🙌💕😊
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^ This is a great post @gjaholy33 !!

I had pretty horrible calf cramping daily for about a month or more. Over vacation my hubby started putting electrolyte drops (you can purchase them online) in my water bottle, and my cramps stopped. I've been having SmartWater before bed each night (20-33 ounces before bed) and that has helped too.

Thank you for this!👏👏😉

Dill pickle juice also works for cramping during exercise. It is fast and effective.
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 3/14

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Another 30 min of karate. I am sore in places I didn’t know had muscles. 😆
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 100 squats
    Water: 140oz

Very busy day today, so I didn't get all the snacks I originally logged..... but thats ok. Gave me flexibility for dinner and I had a snack after dinner.
    Also, I have a habit of having a good weigh in and then eating a lot. So this is a change of pace for the better.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Dill pickle juice also works for cramping during exercise. It is fast and effective.

I've heard that one--- sounds so yucky though😣😂 but with the cramps I was getting I would have guzzled that stuff it helped--so thank you! If I start locking up again---PICKLE JUICE it is🙌😝
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 14th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 6700 steps walking + 30 minutes exercise bike (7.1 miles)

I went out to lunch with a friend today so I didn't get in my 8000 steps.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

I've heard that one--- sounds so yucky though😣😂 but with the cramps I was getting I would have guzzled that stuff it helped--so thank you! If I start locking up again---PICKLE JUICE it is🙌😝

Not only is it delicious, but it does work, because it's got a lot of natural electrolytes.....
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 14

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

On the mend!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise:Yes, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Calories: Total 2073, Net 1546, Goal 2000. Under by 454 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Shoulder, Bi & Tri Day
    Steps: 17,689
    Water: 90 oz
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 3/14
    Exercise: Treadmill 5 mph for 40 mins.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: Yes, lots of walking

My kiddos and mom loved the museum! The kids were knocked out afterwards 😴😂 Although I have been slacking with exercising on vacay, I actually have been drinking way more water 💧
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: March Week 2
    PW = 249.4
    CW= 252.6

Dang it. I was just too bad last weekend to recover. Onward to next week!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in: March Week 2
    PW: 223.2
    CW: 221.0

So things are getting better and that shows in my weight. I hope it’s a permanent drop and need to work to keep it dropping. Week 2 and I’m only down 1 lb for the month. ugh. I’ll have to work hard the next 2 weeks to keep my body functioning properly and to drop some major pounds so March isn’t a wash! I still have my goal of being 200 or less by the end of May!!

Plans: Keep guzzling water, got some new bottles that will hopefully make that easier. Bring exercise back in!! I’ve been still too too much! Continue eating as I am. Hoping to get my garden planted this year, fresh veggies!!

Husband wants to go to see the in-laws this weekend. MIL likes to feed you. So I’m strategizing on how to thwart her efforts. 😁
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Friday Team!

Today's Weighers:
    @CourtneyLomonaco
    @SLIMn2016
    @ssssanaaaa
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in: March Week 2
    PW: 223.2
    CW: 221.0

So things are getting better and that shows in my weight. I hope it’s a permanent drop and need to work to keep it dropping. Week 2 and I’m only down 1 lb for the month. ugh. I’ll have to work hard the next 2 weeks to keep my body functioning properly and to drop some major pounds so March isn’t a wash! I still have my goal of being 200 or less by the end of May!!

Plans: Keep guzzling water, got some new bottles that will hopefully make that easier. Bring exercise back in!! I’ve been still too too much! Continue eating as I am. Hoping to get my garden planted this year, fresh veggies!!

Husband wants to go to see the in-laws this weekend. MIL likes to feed you. So I’m strategizing on how to thwart her efforts. 😁

Congrats and awesome goals and strategizing 👌🏾👌🏾👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weigh in week: March - Week 2
    PW: 158.3
    CW: 158.6🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments: So ok, I'll take the gain-- always hoping for a loss, but with such a huge swoosh last week, I knew I'd bounce up again. I increased my upper body weights all 3 days of strength training this week on my upper body (chest, back, tri's& bi's & shoulders), so that could account for some water retention also.

Goals for this week: PLANNING! My focus needs to be food. The exercise I have in the bag, bc I love it. I will need to be more diligent with my food choices & planning. Last week's schedule was nuts and I was not prepared---ate under my calories, but my macros were way off, I ate some junk and I did not stick to my 5/2 plan. So this week it's 5/2 and grocery shopping & cooking!!!

NSV: I have learned, THIS JOURNEY COMES WITH GAINS AND LOSSES (just like life does). It's how you choose to deal with it. CHOICES!!🤘🏻😉❤️

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL---KEEP UP YOUR AWESOME NSVs!!!
This discussion has been closed.