Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Awww sweetie.....
    I do the same thing! Glad I am not the only one who cries when mad... I don't know why that is my reaction, but I noticed it's mostly when I am mad at someone close to me, who I care about. If it's someone I am not that close to, I can be mad and not cry. But people who's opinions and thoughts matter to me, who I care about and trust, with them, I cry when mad. And yes, it's a vicious cycle.
    Does he even know that he said something that hurt you? Did he mean it differently? Did he say it jokingly just to get a rise out of you? Sometimes people say things and don't realize how sensitive you are to it.... Hope you work it out and things are better today!

@tinak33 I believe that hHe 100% meant it in a way that wasn't how it sounded to me or how I took it, he just said some other things along with it that take away from his message and that's really what I'm mad about. He's not necessarily wrong in what he said per se, but the other things he said around it is what I can't handle. Basically the jist of his conversation is he thinks I'm wasting myself at the job I'm at now, that I can make so much more money, and that's where I sort of lost it. I make decent money at my job and I don't want our lives to revolve around money, that's just not who I am. I want us to do things because we want to and he said I couldn't possibly be happy with what I'm doing now, and the truth is, right now I am...and after the horrid last couple of jobs I've had, I'm just not ready to go back to working in hell...and when he said I could make so much more, and be more, I lost it, like somehow I don't make enough or I'm not enough, and while logically I know that's not what he meant, it felt like it and I'm not ready to revisit this with him until I can get past my emotional response and have a logical discussion that isn't going to result in shouting, which is where I am now.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble getting my eating under control. Ugggghhhhh
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under (semi fast)
    Exercise: stairs at work and 100 squats
    Water: 165 oz

Was really thirsty today. Hoping thats the last of the sodium insanity! Haha I had no idea I would be affected like this... I have eaten high sodium foods plenty of times. Weird.
    Regardless, I am feeling a lot better and less bloated. Hopefully my weight gets back on track ( and goes down!). 😁
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 20th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,400 steps walking, 5 squats, 5 flights of stairs

I remember when I first started wearing the fitbit I thought there was no way I would ever get to 10,000 steps ....I just thought it was crazy.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 20

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

• Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday. 3/20

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: I’ve got to break the cycle of being stuck in the 250s! 240s by next week!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!
    I'm here and looking forward to participating with you in April. In the meantime I'll cheer you all on and get myself back into the groove of posting daily.

I'm feeling inspired and motivated. I'm firmly back on plan, and have made moves to ensure it sticks! Feeling positive :)

Wednesday Check In
    Food Logged: :sunglasses:
    Under Cals: :sunglasses:
    Under Carbs: :sunglasses:
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: Housework & Exercise Bike
    Sleep: 8 hours

That's a six day streak for me

Woop woop!!! We got a streaker!!! 😂
    This is awesome!

Also.... 8 hrs of sleep.... what's that like? Haha
    Don't think I have had more than 5 in a row, in about 4 years.....
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Happy Spring! 🌷

Loved the sunniness today- I’m really eager to sit outside when it hits 60 degrees! We are getting close!

Daily check in

👙Tracked -yes
    👙calories - under
    🏋🏼‍♀️ 🚴🏼‍♀️ exercise- 45 min SoulCycle, 15 min arms and abs.

I thought my day would be more chill and yet I ran around crazy - it’s 9:30pm and I’m dreading finishing my emails :( #firstworldproblems right?

Grateful for the food I had today, my family and friends and you guys- who are Always keeping it positive.

Wishing you a night full of happiness. 💫 🌝
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!!! We got a streaker!!! 😂
    This is awesome!

This is a rarity for me too... but I'm a teacher and our school is on spring break. Two weeks of no alarm clock!! I have a huge to-do list, including "SLEEP IN!!"
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 3/20
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Hiking 4 miles, plank challenge
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: Total 1179, Net 566, Goal 2000. Under by 1434 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Legs
    Steps: 21,570
    Water: 74.4 oz

Week #3 Weigh-In
    PW: 209.6
    CW: 208.2

My eating was off today because of my weigh in. I was upset about how little I ate and I obsessed about it. Usually, I would eat my pain away but for some reason today I lost my appetite and wanted nothing to do with food. I know my loss is still considered good but it's just that I am working so hard and eating clean that I thought it would be more of a loss.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Soooo my knees are feeling awful--- have to rethink my workout schedule, which I was super excited about having attained, but now feeling sidelined and do not want injury. I'll have to really watch my diet and tone down my workouts. This will affect my weight loss this week unfortunately.🤷🏻‍♀️😔

Trying to stay positive though---so stretching and focus on healthy eating. @mg07030 Mary has inspired me to eat more fish and veggies this week!! So haddock and riced cauliflower yesterday and swordfish and brussel sprouts tonight ....some red snapper to this week.👌🏻😋

🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷✨HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!✨✨🌼🐝

Be careful and just try some modifications in your workout due to your injury or just workout other parts if you can't work with the legs right now.

That's why I love this group we get different ideas from one another on how to change our eating patterns.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I am having trouble getting my eating under control. Ugggghhhhh

Been there you just have to continue to set goals for yourself and pull yourself through. You'll get there soon! One meal at a time
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!
    I'm here and looking forward to participating with you in April. In the meantime I'll cheer you all on and get myself back into the groove of posting daily.

I'm feeling inspired and motivated. I'm firmly back on plan, and have made moves to ensure it sticks! Feeling positive :)

Wednesday Check In
    Food Logged: :sunglasses:
    Under Cals: :sunglasses:
    Under Carbs: :sunglasses:
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: Housework & Exercise Bike
    Sleep: 8 hours

That's a six day streak for me

Awesome so happy you haven't given up and rejoining. 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

It has been hectic lately, but I managed to stay under calories!!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical and 1 hour superfit class.

I managed to keep my eating under control yesterday and I wasn't hungry. Score!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    This is a rarity for me too... but I'm a teacher and our school is on spring break. Two weeks of no alarm clock!! I have a huge to-do list, including "SLEEP IN!!"

I never get 8 hours of sleep in a row, and I also never use an alarm clock, my body goes to bed when I don't want it to and wakes at the same time every day.....also earlier than I want it to. I just go with it, while it's not what I want, I tend to go with it because I think my body wouldn't be waking me up if it wasn't feeling rested.

This discussion has been closed.