Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical and 1 hour superfit class.

I managed to keep my eating under control yesterday and I wasn't hungry. Score!

@CourtneyLomonaco Woot woot!! Awesome job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    My eating was off today because of my weigh in. I was upset about how little I ate and I obsessed about it. Usually, I would eat my pain away but for some reason today I lost my appetite and wanted nothing to do with food. I know my loss is still considered good but it's just that I am working so hard and eating clean that I thought it would be more of a loss.

@genajonas The scale is a terrible measure of success sometimes. It takes longer for the scale to show your hard work than anything else. It's because of a little thing called water. When you burn fat, the cells stay the same size for a while and fill with water as a placeholder because your body is sure that you will fill the cells back up with fat, so it patiently waits for you to do that. And one day it gives up, let's go of the water and you lose the weight.

So hang in there, don't get frustrated (yes I know that's a big ask because it's hard), you're doing great.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Happy Spring! 🌷
    Loved the sunniness today- I’m really eager to sit outside when it hits 60 degrees! We are getting close!

I thought my day would be more chill and yet I ran around crazy - it’s 9:30pm and I’m dreading finishing my emails :( #firstworldproblems right?

Grateful for the food I had today, my family and friends and you guys- who are Always keeping it positive.

Wishing you a night full of happiness. 💫 🌝

@mg07030 Happy Spring INDEED!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Total 1179, Net 566, Goal 2000. Under by 1434 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Legs
    Steps: 21,570
    Water: 74.4 oz

Week #3 Weigh-In
    PW: 209.6
    CW: 208.2

My eating was off today because of my weigh in. I was upset about how little I ate and I obsessed about it. Usually, I would eat my pain away but for some reason today I lost my appetite and wanted nothing to do with food. I know my loss is still considered good but it's just that I am working so hard and eating clean that I thought it would be more of a loss.

@genajonas That’s a great loss!! Have you taken your measurements? With as much walking and working out you do you might be putting on muscle. That won’t show on the scale but in inches lost! Any doctor is going to tell you 1-2 lb lost a week is the healthiest most long term sustainable weight loss (I’ve had enough doctors talk to me about losing weight to know! 😁) Don’t get frustrated you are doing fantastic!!

• AB0215
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I am having trouble getting my eating under control. Ugggghhhhh

@vicky2767 I have been in the same boat, although, to a degree, I've been intentionally eating more this week, but still managing to go over what I was planning, so today is time to start making my eating a priority, we can do this!!
    Back to taking it one day at a time, one meal at a time even if I have to.
    WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • AB0215
    Options

I remember when I first started wearing the fitbit I thought there was no way I would ever get to 10,000 steps ....I just thought it was crazy.
    @CindyJNC1963 You've come so far, I remember when one of your goals was just making it on short walks and now you're hitting 10k! You are doing an amazing job! Inspirational!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!
    I'm here and looking forward to participating with you in April. In the meantime I'll cheer you all on and get myself back into the groove of posting daily.

I'm feeling inspired and motivated. I'm firmly back on plan, and have made moves to ensure it sticks! Feeling positive :)

That's a six day streak for me

@River_Goddess I'm so glad to see you have your energy back, you have done an amazing job for yourself already and deserved a break!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Not really nope
    Exercise:60 mins weight training

Comments: Decided to skip getting back on the computer last night and took a mental health evening. I am feeling better today. I am determined to get back into things and I am working on getting all of my chore caught up today and tomorrow so I can spend some time this weekend on myself and figure out what I really want to do with myself long term. I don't know what the future looks like for me, but it is time for me to stop making excuses for myself in every area of my life, weight loss, work, etc. I can do this and I will do this, I need to get the last 10 lbs of my 100 off, well I guess at this point it's 12, but yeah, I just need to pick myself up and get back into that last little bit, I'm so close, and I need to just get to it.
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Happy Thursday Team!!

Once again, it's Thursday and up to @tinak33 to represent it all by herself!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Soooo my knees are feeling awful--- have to rethink my workout schedule, which I was super excited about having attained, but now feeling sidelined and do not want injury. I'll have to really watch my diet and tone down my workouts. This will affect my weight loss this week unfortunately.🤷🏻‍♀️😔

🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷✨HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SPRING!!!✨✨🌼🐝

@SLIMn2016 I had a couple of days like that last week where my knees were bothering me a bit. While walking up the stairs one popped and buckled a bit a couple of times. I decided to lay off the weights for an extra day, but walk a little more and that seemed to help it heal a little better.
    For me, movement helps me, but it has to be a lot lighter, so I did walk, but didn't lift weights and I was feeling better in no time.

And you know that diet is most of the battle for weight loss anyway, so focus on your food and you will make it through!!
  • AB0215
    Options
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday Team!!

Once again, it's Thursday and up to @tinak33 to represent it all by herself!

Username: tinak33
    March Week 3 Weigh In
    Previous Weight: 158.3
    Current Weight: 157.3

Yay! Down a pound!
    While I am quite happy with this, I was slightly disappointed, since I thought it would be more..... I do my official weigh ins on the scale at work, but at home I weighed less! And I am usually less when I weigh in at work, than I am at home! So I was surprised... but that's ok. I will just add it to next week's loss. haha
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW = 188.2
    CW = 188.0
    Diff = - 0.2
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    HAPPY THURSDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤸‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: 80/20 RULE

Ablurb from article:

Is Nutrition More Important Than Exercise? - Verywell Fit
    "You've heard the phrase "you can't out-exercise a bad diet," and this is the bottom line when it comes to maintaining a healthy body. Nutrition and exercise are both important parts to losing fat and gaining strength. Nutritional habits will have a far greater impact on your body composition and physique goals than any other fitness component. When a combination of exercise and healthy nutrition are implemented is when successful body change happens.
    A person can change their body composition through diet alone without exercise. However, it's the combination of both that provides a complete healthy package. Applying the 80 percent nutrition to 20 percent fitness rule is simply a statement of the importance of nutrition in the equation."

https://www.verywellfit.com/nutrition-vs-exercise-80-nutrition-wins-3121406

014ywgpeytu4.jpg

Whatever plan you decide to follow just make sure it's healthy and you're getting your nutrition. Faster is not always better in the end.

Have a blessed day ❤

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

That is really strange, I had posted on Tuesday.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    My apologies. :). Here is my weigh in!

Biggest loser challenge

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: March Week Three
    PW = 136.3
    CW=135 👍💃🙋‍♀️
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I haven’t been doing my daily post this week as we have had family in town. They are keeping me busy, LOL! :). I will be going back to my daily weigh in.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Tracked and closed early today - have an obscene amount of work to do and trying to stay positive! It’s cloudy and rainy here in NYC 🍎

Instead of feeling pressure - I’m rerouting those emotions to feel grateful I have a job, grateful I have health and opportunities- grateful for my family and a roof over my head. Grateful I can choose food I want. Grateful I can take mini breaks and say hi to you all!

Daily check in - 3.21
    🌈tracked- yes
    🌈calories - under
    🚴🏼‍♀️ exercise - 45 min SoulCycle, 15 min arms. I have another class booked tomorrow and then a rest weekend as I work all weekend!

Goal - to see the sunny 😎 side of things and create a positive atmosphere of wellness and optimism. Sticking to healthy food within my cals is the easy part for me. 🙏 Not feeling like I am drowning - that’s work. (Pun? ☺️)

Have a great Thursday!

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    My apologies. :). Here is my weigh in!

Biggest loser challenge

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: March Week Three
    PW = 136.3
    CW=135 👍💃🙋‍♀️

🙌🏻

• Safari_Gal