Replies

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

I wasn't able to physically track in MFP, but with what I ate I know I was under calories. Hopefully I can workout today
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh In : March, Week #3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 159 :s

Don't fret. . .remember you had a couple of slow days due to your injury and swelling can cause water retention. It'll be better next week
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Thursday Check In
    Food Logged: :sunglasses:
    Under Cals: :sunglasses:
    Under Carbs: :sunglasses:
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: Just steps today
    Sleep: not enough!! ZzZz

- went to my bootcamp interview. It was very reassuring and inspiring. I'm pumped!
    - bought a new gym outfit... running shoes, sports bra and cute workout pants :)
    - skipped buying ice cream, even though I'd told myself I could have it... chose not to

♡♡ Happy Spring Equinox! ♡♡

Excellent willpower
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday 3/21

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: Tomorrow is weigh in day already...where do the weeks go?

Yes they just fly by
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Well I knew I’d go over. We went to the Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight. It’s the hubby and I’s 20 th wedding Anniversay. Although I could have stopped eating and I didn’t. Could have brought have home for tomorrow but I didn’t. Still struggling to get back into the right mindset with my eating. Uggghhhh

Happy 20th Anniversary. It's tough when you have one event after another but I have faith in your ability to get back on track.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday!

Daily check in: March 21

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Nothing exciting happening. Felt like I ate too much but the scale was kind to me. I think I have my recent issues under control but I will need to pay mire attention to what I’m doing and to my body.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username:Batgirl140
    Weigh in week 3 March
    Friday weigh in

PW: 221.0
    CW: 217.6

Got things back under control! Still struggling with the exercise, just don’t wanna! 🙁 And I’m getting a little bored with my food. Need to find some new, exciting! Even bored with my choices for the whole family. I go through periods like this, just get tired of cooking. I’ll get over it just need to stick with the plan till then!!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Weigh in week 3 March
    Friday weigh in

Got things back under control! Still struggling with the exercise, just don’t wanna! 🙁 And I’m getting a little bored with my food. Need to find some new, exciting! Even bored with my choices for the whole family. I go through periods like this, just get tired of cooking. I’ll get over it just need to stick with the plan till then!!

Awesomeness 💪🏽👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I totally understand that's why I'm constantly online looking up new recipes to keep my food interesting because once I get bored it leads to the temptation of cheating
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 155.4

Going in the wrong direction!!!!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

Don't fret. . .remember you had a couple of slow days due to your injury and swelling can cause water retention. It'll be better next week

Thank you Gloria--- I had a bad week between my eating (double re-feed weekend bad choice), TOM and knees--- not a great week, but could have been a bigger gain, so I'll take it----trying to stay positive, like you!!

Thanks💖🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Weigh in week 3 March
    Friday weigh in

WTG Beth!!! Terrific work this week!🙌💫🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    4am0stdfma19.png

Face to Face Friday Post👇🏻 -80+ lbs.
    xsa93e6ipwt9.jpg

lpylx7s3uvvu.png
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

xsa93e6ipwt9.jpg

Amazing transformation!!! You don't even look like the same person.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

I struggle sometimes with wanting to exercise too....but I have faith you will get it going again. Great loss!!

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Well I knew I’d go over. We went to the Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight. It’s the hubby and I’s 20 th wedding Anniversay. Although I could have stopped eating and I didn’t. Could have brought have home for tomorrow but I didn’t. Still struggling to get back into the right mindset with my eating. Uggghhhh

Happy 20th Anniversary. It's tough when you have one event after another but I have faith in your ability to get back on track.

Thanks. It’s been tough to get back on track but I started today with a better mind set.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weigh in week 3 March
    Friday weigh in

4am0stdfma19.png

xsa93e6ipwt9.jpg

lpylx7s3uvvu.png

What a difference. Beautiful in both pics (before and after) but so much healthier looking in the after. Nice job.
  • vicky2767
    edited March 2019
    Options
    So today’s been a little better with the temptation of eating. I guess I’ll know for sure after I log all my food. I’m actually going to prelog my dinner to see how much I can have. Friday’s are tough during Lent can’t have meat so lots of fish and or pasta and or cheese. Lol but definitely trying to get back on track. Better mind set today though so I think that’s a good thing.
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: March Week 3
    PW = 252.6
    CW= 252.2

Little win. Can’t keep blowing out my weekends!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    4am0stdfma19.png

xsa93e6ipwt9.jpg

lpylx7s3uvvu.png

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕

This discussion has been closed.