Replies

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    🤼‍♀️HAPPY SUNDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♂️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:
    🥑🍏 🥦🌶 EAT EMPOWERED 🍓🍅🥕🍄

As we enter into our last week of this month challenge, some of you will continue to our next month challenge and some may take a break; I'll like to leave you with this last tip: DON'T JUST DIET BUT MAKE A LIFESTYLE CHANGE! As we make our healthy changes along this journey try to implore healthy eating habits that you will be incorporate for the long run. Get EMPOWERED by being creative with your recipes. There are a lot of no calorie spices we can utilize to spice up our dishes instead of salt and grease.

zjjb5uezmcao.jpg

I am on the learning curve as well and that's why I am constantly googling new ways to cook chicken or ground Turkey so I don't get bored. I can truly say when I reach my goal weight I'll still chose to continue to eat a lot of my recipes

Have a blessed day. ❤🤩🤩

Glorious Gloria

YEEESSS!!! ❤️

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    @Fitness327wk @SLIMn2016 Thank you both! My goal was to get out of the 130s by my birthday which is on the 27th.

My Birthday is March 27th as well!! 🎂 🎁 Awesome! I am so happy for you and heading to get out of 130s. I am at 135, started at the beginning of the year at 145.7(my highest). I usually was around 130-135 and over the last few years let weight creep up on me. I stopped weighing myself as I knew I was enjoying more wine than I should and was still eating healthy. We had a trip in December and I knew it was time to get back to my goal weight. My goal is to be 127(5’6”) I like that weight for myself to stay below 130 and it gives me a little breathing room for fluctuations.

Really cool free app I LOVE ❤️ if you aren’t already using it is called: Happy Scale. It trends and provides forecasts and targets.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

🥑🍏 🥦🌶 EAT EMPOWERED 🍓🍅🥕🍄

As we enter into our last week of this month challenge, some of you will continue to our next month challenge and some may take a break; I'll like to leave you with this last tip: DON'T JUST DIET BUT MAKE A LIFESTYLE CHANGE! As we make our healthy changes along this journey try to implore healthy eating habits that you will be incorporate for the long run. Get EMPOWERED by being creative with your recipes. There are a lot of no calorie spices we can utilize to spice up our dishes instead of salt and grease.

zjjb5uezmcao.jpg

I am on the learning curve as well and that's why I am constantly googling new ways to cook chicken or ground Turkey so I don't get bored. I can truly say when I reach my goal weight I'll still chose to continue to eat a lot of my recipes

Have a blessed day. ❤🤩🤩

Glorious Gloria

This👏🏻👏🏻👩🏼‍🍳

Sometimes I don’t like saying I’m in a “diet” - I’m just trying to eat the most nutrient dense diet I can for energy, health & longevity!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: March Week Three
    PW = 136.3
    CW=135 👍💃🙋‍♀️

Go team! 🥰👍💃❤️

Gotcha! Keep it up👏🏾👌🏾👍🏾
  • batgirl140
    Options
    @Fitness327wk @SLIMn2016 Thank you both! My goal was to get out of the 130s by my birthday which is on the 27th.

My Birthday is March 27th as well!! 🎂 🎁 Awesome! I am so happy for you and heading to get out of 130s. I am at 135, started at the beginning of the year at 145.7(my highest). I usually was around 130-135 and over the last few years let weight creep up on me. I stopped weighing myself as I knew I was enjoying more wine than I should and was still eating healthy. We had a trip in December and I knew it was time to get back to my goal weight. My goal is to be 127(5’6”) I like that weight for myself to stay below 130 and it gives me a little breathing room for fluctuations.

Really cool free app I LOVE ❤️ if you aren’t already using it is called: Happy Scale. It trends and provides forecasts and targets.

@fitness327wk I LOVE LOVE LOVE happy scale!! It’s very motivating for me. It’s awesome to see the potential if I continue working hard!! Just have to remember it’s not set in stone all matter of things can change up those projections but it definitely makes you want to work hard! 💪❤️😁
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday , March 24rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Pump & Zumba
    ✅ Water: 200+ oz.

🗣Comments: Great weather day in New England!! Almost 60!! Gotta get out there... I'll be back with today's steps later---keep up the awesome work and make the most of Sunday!

Happy Sunday 🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    2yk3fz4fk05m.pngwg6f5za29z6k.pngqwzsfubqehlh.png
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Awww, I have a birthday twin yeah!!! 🎉🎉🎉
    I'm short (5' even), so my lowest weight has been 115 lbs. and my highest around 158 lbs. after my second child. I think 127 lbs. takes me out of the overweight range, so that's my next target. You are so close to 130, and I know you will get there! I haven't heard of the app, but will definitely try it out! I use Fit Index app because we have a scale for that. It sounds similar to Happy Scale.

Hope your Sunday is going well!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes walking
    Water 198.5oz
    Goals/comments

So due to antibiotics I was up all Friday night going into Saturday so I went to bed mad early a0fter my last meal yesterday and got 9 hours of sleep.
    You needed the sleep after the night before. Hope you are feeling better.

🥑🍏 🥦🌶 EAT EMPOWERED 🍓🍅🥕🍄

zjjb5uezmcao.jpg

Have a blessed day. ❤🤩🤩

Glorious Gloria
    Thanks for sharing.
    I definitely don’t drink enough water. But I’ve been trying lately. Drinking more flavored water.
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Apps acting crazy. Won’t let me log all my food. Once I log a second item in my meal the first item disappears.
    Tracked tried.
    Calories probably over
    Exercise no

I've had trouble with the website. I get messages that I need to enable Java in order to have permissions to "like" a post. I also see ads telling me I need to upgrade to premium membership when I already have it. Finally, I get logged out mid-session. They need to hire better programmers.
    Yes. Lol.
    lateseg wrote: »
    Username: Lateseg
    Week: March Week Three
    PW = 140
    CW=139

Nice loss.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    2yk3fz4fk05m.pngwg6f5za29z6k.pngqwzsfubqehlh.png

Love this. Thank you for sharing.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in sun 3/24
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (only by 30 calories. I think that’s a win)
    Exercise just did some weeding but did use the wheel barrel a number of times to take the grass waste to the curb.

Today was a really good day. I just woke up today and told myself today is the day to get back on track. We even had to change dinner plans at the last minute (chicken wasn’t defrosted enough to cook on the BBQ grill). But I just checked how many calories and grams of carbs and fat I had left in the day and didn’t go over that for dinner. Not gonna like I’m a little hungry, but I’ll make myself a cup of tea and call it a night. Hope you all had s great weekend.
  • batgirl140
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily check in March 24

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Chinese take out today. Made pretty good choice although carb heavy as they all are. Good day overall! Happy week everyone!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 24th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Rest day but decided to do a little exercise anyway. I found my old 5 lb dumbbells and did 3 simple weight exercises. I would guess it took about 15 minutes. Also did 5 squats. Only 2400 steps.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Steps: 16,130 / 8.2 miles

Lotsa walking in the city today--great weather, finally!

I had a lot of celebratory eating this weekend I'll have to make up for--- and so I did not meet my goals for calories (though I was under bc of my workouts) or macros this weekend. :(:s So.... tomorrow is a clean slate--- working on cleaning up the diet and sticking to my IF schedule.

And another week starts--- wishing you all a great week, to hit our goals and do our very best!

• BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Calories: Total 2066, Net 2184, Goal 2000. Over by 184 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: No, Rest Day
    Steps: 8,327
    Water: 33.8 oz
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 3/24
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer, Plank Challenges.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 4
    PW: 284
    CW: 282.2
This discussion has been closed.