Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    WEEK 3 CHALLENGES
    MOD CHALLENGE - MOTIVATION
    pwwu5q8rbdoj.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732997/week-3-mod-challenge-motivation#latest
    TEAM CHALLENGE - BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHRINKING ASSETS
    SELF LOVE

enky68b27i8d.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732996/week-3-team-challenge-self-love#latest

Both challenges were designed to help keep you going and enjoy the journey you are on. Please take a look and enjoy WEEK 3 Challenges!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @pacsnc6 I will be in Winston-Salem. I will have to mapquest Durham.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    Check in for: Thursday
    Logged food: yes and under
    Water: at least 80
    Exercise and Steps: 13,007 steps, Leslie 45 min video and 30 min walk outside!

Wow! It is late! Slept in, weighed in...I am so close to a major milestone! I need to get myself moving. I had a lazy morning, dropped a car off at the shop and been spending time talking to MK. It has been nice but I need to eat and exercise! I also need to make my weekend plans. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

@Mrsbell8well It sounds like it was a perfect evening, just what you and Molly needed after the past week or more now that I think about it. I know you will be do great your time away in N. Carolina. You will be busy with work but the off time hopefully you can use to focus on yourself.
    @carlsoda . Nice loss!! You had a great week!
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! Keep it going girl!!
    @amsandos It is amazing how much this is a learning process. I am learning so much about how this works, how much I am contributing without realizing it, things that work that aren't really hard for me...I am so glad that you are doing this while you are young. You have a lifetime of health ahead of you! Btw...boiled sweets? What is that?
    @cyndiesstuff I am so glad that it is behind you and you are feeling better today. And I agree! I really think, for the first time, that this is it. I don't feel like I am on a diet or ever going to stop doing what I am doing. I really get that these are life changes that I actually like doing. I still just can't believe it has taken me so long in my life to understand all of this Lol! I don't think that I am going to have earth shattering weight loss but I do think I will get to my goal, slow and steady.
    @nstephenson01 It is such a spring day here that it is hard to believe you still have so much snow! You must have been happy to get out there. You live in such a beautiful area of the country. I love getting a little sneak peek into all these different areas I have never been to.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @nstephenson01 ohh I agree. Beautiful pic. there is just something about being that close to nature the really soothes the soul.

@sleepymom5 omgosh you are soooo close to onederland. that it amazing. cyndie is doing the happy dance and I don't care who sees. you go girl! this is the time. this is the last time!

@DananaNanas I am glad you are still with us. you be careful in Chicago. it can be a dangerous city. don't forget we need your weigh in.

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Thanks @cyndiesstuff we'll be careful. We're staying with my cousin so he knows the ropes out there. Also thanks for your words last week. I went back and reread them and you're totally right... I need to commit to the time this is going to take. Nothing is instant and nothing is permanent.
  • sleepymom5
    @DananaNanas Nice loss! I was a little nervous you were going to disappear too. I actually think you might like those podcasts too. You don't haven all that weight to lose but she is a great motivator. I really wish I was closer so I could see your shows. I have no one out here who does that kind of stuff. You are going to do great and an added bonus is getting in shape while you are doing it. Guess you have no choice if you a dancer! Lol! Enjoy Chicago . I loved that city! It may be my favorite city in the US so far. I saw Hamilton there. Much easier to get into than NY Lol!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    jpjuqew5bwba.jpg
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hope002
    Week 2
    PW 210.5
    CW 211.9
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 140.4
    Today's weight: 140.4
    Steps: 50,661

I was glad to see this considering yesterday I got a little carried away with a bag of nuts!!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    TOM, I expect to go back down next week
  • sleepymom5
    @hope002 That will do it! Keep kicking butt and you will see a loss next week!
    @lennoncpa Lol! You and your nuts! I can understand, I love them too. Hopefully they are gone now. Have a good week, hopefully the end is in sight with tax season.
    @Cafelelia You look great! What a view from your friend's house! I am glad you had a great trip!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hubby wants to have pizza tonight. I’m actually thrilled to finally have a night off from cooking but this girl can put away A LOT of pizza so I prelogged two slices and am going to make a big salad to go along. Fingers crossed I stick to 2 pieces. Barn is progressing along but slowly. Mentally preparing myself for another week of FIL being here. Picture if you will a one bedroom, one bath home with a Murphy bed in the living room for “overnight” guests. Yep… not much privacy. But I'm so thankful he can help so much with the barn project!!

OK @amsandos I’m curious… what the heck are boiled sweets? LOL
    Awe @cyndiesstuff I’m glad your pain is less today. Hope you are able to take it easy and get some rest this weekend. Don’t overdo it.
    @sleepymom5 Great loss. You’re doing so well and staying consistent. I’m so proud of you!! Yes, we still have so much snow.. much more than normal, but its warming nicely and it will melt soon. I’m so ready for spring!
    LOL @lennoncpa. Nuts will do that!
    @Danananas Yay you’re back. I missed you! Nice loss. Have fun in Chicago. I spent two nights there. On two separate flights a certain crappy airline stranded me in Chi-town overnight. Was not a happy camper either time although the second time they actually paid for the hotel room. I don’t use that airline or fly through Chicago anymore. LOL
    Yep @hope002 right there with ya girl. Its like all our cycles are syncing LOL
    Beautiful picture @cafelelia and sounds like a great trip. I grew up not far from Berkley and miss sunny California.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    @Mrsbell8well lol i love your method of taping the baggie to your shoe while your fitbit is charging! Brilliant!

Turns out i didn’t forget to put my fitbit on the other morning - turns out it must have fallen off due to a broken strap! i found it on my living room floor after work, thought ‘that’s odd?!’ and when i tried to put it on discovered the broken strap.

i reported it to Fitbit and they had me send pictures and will be sending a replacement strap at no charge! i’m hoping it arrives before i leave for Las Vegas!
  • sleepymom5
    @nstephenson01 Hope pizza night went well. A salad was a good idea! The barn must be getting close to being done, you will have things back to normal soon!
    @twyla77 It is awesome that they are sending a new strap..and that it fell off in your living room instead of on you way to work. How long before Vegas?
This discussion has been closed.