Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    pww7qf4fw6dj.jpeg

Friday's weigh in still due
    @FieryVixsin

Saturday's weigh ins
    @Corriepeic
    @kirsten11872
    @Lenka1
    @zumba_luvah

Late weigh in's
    @eminater
    @Ashleigh1178

WEEK 3 STARTS

Sunday's weigh ins
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    @FieryVixsin great loss!

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Friday
    Ate on track
    Water: 68 oz
    Steps: 12373 steps

The weekend is upon us. What to do first. Yesterday i was actually able to do some work at work. That felt good. I caught up from missing the day before and it felt good to have something to do for a few hours. Came home exhausted. I think the pain from the day before wiped me out. But i am up early this morning. i have the laundry started. The kitchen is a mess. I think that is where i go next. I have a list of things but i will honor my body, if it tells me it is to much.

@hope002 ahhh yes TOM reaks havoc on us all. keep on track and that will come right back off. losing weight is not a straight line down. as long as the trend is down, your good!!

@lennoncpa maintains are good. maybe try portioning out the nuts into snack baggies. that way if your tempted to eat more you will really know how overboard you have gone.

@Cafelelia on vacation and doing great! the new you is shining girl. The picture is proof. you look amazing!!

@nstephenson01 pizza is my nemesis. (along with many other foods, lol) how did you do? Yeah, i can't imagine your FIL in the living room. I know it was hard when my son comes home for a week, and we even have a spare room. when your used to living alone it is tough when someone enters your space. and i am glad you reminded me to not over do it. when i was laying in bed this morning i was making big plans on all the stuff i was going to do. but your right, i need to let my body heal. thanks for those words.

@twyla77 ohhh no your strap broke. that sucks. but at least fit bit was good enough to replace. I went on amazon and bought like a 10 pack of all different colors for about $7. I love them. I can change them to match my outfits!!

@FieryVixsin ohhh girl! that is a very nice loss this week. you keep that up! we are all cheering for you!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited March 2019
    Team Challenge Ahead

mvyb600kpft4.jpg

Show us your lunch.

A big part of the battle while losing weight is to eat a healthy, satisfying lunch. Getting into the habit of eating healthy is one of our main goals. So even though, your frig is at home (stay at home Team mates, we want to see your healthy lunch too) and your miles away, doesn't mean you can't eat healthy. Packing a healthy lunch will be a great tool in your weight loss arsenal. Whether you pack them the night before or you pack them in the morning, share with us how you do it. Spend some time tomorrow, planning your work week lunches and then every day next weeks take a picture and show us your lunch.

dmn3kdcqbrrk.jpg

Disclaimer: No foods were harmed in the making of these pictures, they were just eaten when we were slightly hungry and discarded when we were satisfied!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    edited March 2019
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw-196.8
    Cw-196.6
    I lost weight but its frustrating when I was under my calorie goal every day and exercised every day, and I'm down .2. Oh well, onto week 3!

Edit to add: I just noticed last Saturday's weigh was entered incorrectly on the spreadsheet
  • sleepymom5
    Last one-Lol! This is going through my head!
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rundgrenrocks?month=201807 .
  • sleepymom5
    edited March 2019
    Got that out of my system! The bigger deal I make out of it, the harder it will be to go back right? ;)
    Logged food? Yes and under
    Water: at least 80 oz
    Exercise and Steps Leslie Sansone video 45 min and 30 min walk outside 11,280 steps

I really had a great week. I feel like I finally am in a routine with work, I am not so miserable about it AND the end is in sight, I am getting stuff done at home too, I feel like I am really understanding this hunger thing...Things are going well. I want to get some stuff done today so I have to get going. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

@FieryVixsin Nice loss!
    @cyndiesstuff I am glad you are a little better. I am glad you plan to listen to your body, don't push it this weekend.
    @Mrsbell8well Go Mrs B!! Enjoy the shamrock run!!
    @Zumba_Luvah The scale is going in the right direction. Don't let the scale mess with you. Keep doing what you are doing, the scale will eventually catch up. I changed your weight from last week. Sorry about that. Have a great week-you got this!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Food: Ate according to plan
    Water: Lots... lost track
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minute strength training + 30 min dog walk; 11,519 steps

@sleepymom5 and @cyndiesstuff I managed to stick to my plan of having only 2 pieces of pizza! Filled my plate half full with salad and Cyndie I don't know what your voice sounds like but you were in my head reminding me to savor each bite and stick to the plan. LOL Anyway... bummed that my weight is way up this morning but I'm sure its related to the sodium and yesterday's strength training. Back on track today and will drink lots of water.

Zowie look at you @Mrsbell8well Good luck with your race!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    BIG NEWS!
    o9fcupc3bz6c.jpeg
    qekl35x9a7q3.jpg

Whoo Hoo @sleepymom5!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    Congratulations @sleepymom5 what an amazing achievement!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Do you still eat Jenny Craig food? (We make one of their food items - great company to work with)

Yesterday was a good day - I didn’t get my yoga in, but I did do my grocery shopping (Walmart grocery pick up - highly recommend to everyone) and Costco. Just a few more fruits and veg to pick up over the weekend. Food was totally Whole30 and lots of water! Speaking of water we are all set for next week. I bought a 30 count of Spindrift from Costco and 5 different boxes of Bubly from Walmart. My favorite water is Bubly by far - blackberry is my favorite right now! I bring 4 with me to work every day all different varieties! My grocery budget is being killed by water - I am have tempted to get a soda stream. Coworker has one and she loves it!

Today or tomorrow I will need to do some food prep for next week, get in my steps and yoga! As well as drink lots of coffee, relax, read and cuddle with Lucy!

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    @Mrsbell8well Good Luck with the race!!!!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:165.2
    Current weight:167.0
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2019
    Week2

Pw : 136.5
    Cw: 137.7

Tom due yesterday and pizza night did help my gain today :)

Also I def haven’t been as active on vacation as I intended to be... not too long. 9 more days to go
  • sleepymom5
    edited March 2019
    I almost forgot-My next small goal is 19 1lbs-I will be out of the "obese" BMI and into "overweight"

@nstephenson01 Thank you! Great job last night! I also agree the weight is probably due to the sodium . Have a great weekend!
    @ljdanny I will have to look into those videos. I am always looking for things to do. Especially on rainy days at the shore. Have a great weekend
    @carlsoda Thanks! I am excited! I haven't done Jenny Craig in so long I can't even remember. I love my scale but don't pay attention to the fat percentage. It was a pretty cheap scale so I can't imagine it really has the technology. When this one dies, I may go to Jenny Craig and see if I could get another one. Lol! I need to look into some of the different sparkling waters. Maybe I will pick up some buble next time I go shopping. Enjoy your weekend!
    @kirsten11872 Hang in there! I know you were struggling a bit last week. It could be from that, or maybe the sodium. Also you had a gigantic loss last week so your body could just be adjusting from that too. Hope you kick some butt this weekend! You can do it!
    @lenka1 I am sure it is due to the TOM. I know it will come right off! You are doing great, especially with being on vacation. How is the weather there? I guess cold? You are missing nothing weather wise in PA Lol! We did have a spring like day yesterday but cold again today.Love the new profile pic!
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    @sleepymom5 Very well done! Congrats on all of your hard work!
This discussion has been closed.