Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @amsandos great job on weight loss. You sound like a new woman on a mission!
    @cyndiesstuff I hope you survived your weekend.
    @gingerpwr thanks for sharing the links. I will ck it out.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Daily check in Sunday
    Logged yes under
    Water yes 64 oz
    Exercise steps 11015
    Yoga yes

I had a pretty relaxing Sunday for the most part. I’m reading history of witches and enjoying it. Received a new cookbook from Amazon Rawsome Superfoods. I have wanted this book for a long time. It was one of my rewards. The author deals with lots of mental issues and depression. The recipes are gorgeous. Looking forward to trying some.
    I did my grocery shopping and prepping for the week.
    Robin and Skylynn came over for St Paddy’s dinner. Made GF Irish soda bread, steamed potatoes, cabbage and carrots. Irish beer for Molly. She’s doing ok. We got side track on grieving her mom since we went into crisis mode with my mom. But we’re taking time out end of March for her mom’s memorial and some time to ourselves.
    Yesterday I was hungry about 4:30. Dinner not till 5:30. Since I had already logged my food I couldn’t afford a snack. It was very strange not nibbling since I didn’t want to log the calories. Not sure how long I will log but it’s interesting.
    Are you all ready for a new work week? Well off and running.
    @sleepymom5 nice rambling lol! Keep it up. It helps when we share our thoughts.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Sunday
    Ate to satisified
    Water: 35 oz
    Steps: 8834 steps

First of all, dont forget, I want to see your lunches this week.

Wow, yesterday we got most of the stuff done on the list. I had to do the stuff away from home first. It was a must. It had been raining here for days and i knew the crawl space would be flooded. the idiot that build the house did not build it up. it sits lower than the surrounding area. so naturally, where does the water go? under the house. yup. It is a lot better these days, we have spent a lot of time making it work better. but it is not done yet. so you see, i had to get that pump down. and i had to go to mom and dads, the running board had to be fixed. that is how mom is able to get in the vehicle. We got home around 2. i told jim, i just couldn't go with him to pick up the trailer. he was fine with that, he took one of his buddies instead. But, none of the prep work got done. take that back, the meal plans were made and the grocerys had been purchased. so it will just be a little extra work every evening when i get home. sometimes life just happens. and mine did!

@pacsnc6 thanks you are right! i did the things that HAD to be done and then rested.

@Mrsbell8well you are the queen of tenacity!! i love the way you keep working your plan to make it work for you! and look at you, teaching the next generations to be healthy and enjoy food. right on!!

@carlsoda it wasn't fun. now i can feel where he took the piece of tissue but it is healing. the cramping and bleeding has stopped. just tired. i love that you prepped even tho you didn't feel perfect. family time and taking care of yourself is important. good job.

@GingerPwr i am taking it easy. ok. not easy but easier than i normally am. and i am going to say no on the ab challenge. lol. probably won't be doing none of that till early summer! and i love your journal. great job tracking. it is a master component of weight loss. nice!

@sleepymom5 you know i read thru your post twice and it amazes me at how much work you have put into creating the new you. and the look on Jims face when i jumped out of bed was priceless!! he thought you were going to an amusement park called onederland!!

@CassieGetsFit2013 maintains are good. how have you been doing? you have been real quiet.

@twyla77 good job on planning ahead! I really like changing the bands to match my outfit. I wish i would have done it sooner. omgosh! look at that scale go down! very nice. what number is your maintenance number? have you thought about maintenance? what does that look like for you? maybe start doing some reading about it might be in order. that is a very nice loss. I will join you before the end of the year. 2019 is our year!!

@lennoncpa lolololol ahhhhhhh. what wonder self care! you deserve it.

Okay everyone, i have to go exercise and then go to work. i will catch up with the rest of you all when i get there.

I WANT TO SEE YOUR LUNCH!!!

7j6tqqp7mec5.jpg
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited March 2019
    Daily check in Sunday
    Logged yes under
    Water over 88 oz
    Exercise steps 45 min Walk with Shannon and Daisy and 10,014 steps

Good weekend! Have to run, I want to get my walking tape in before I get ready. Have a great day everyone!

@CassieGetsFit2013 Hope all is well. Spring is almost here. I bet you are excited to get back to gardening!
    @twyla77 Awesome Loss! You have had a great week! One week to Vegas! How exciting! Are you making a plan?
    @lennoncpa Looks like a spa St Patrick's day Lol! Was it minty?
    @amsandos I am glad you enjoyed your BD! It is amazing how little you eat when you focus on how hungry you are. What a concept Lol! It boggles my mind too. MFP changes curses to Kitten Lol!
    @Mrsbell8well Sorry guess I did ramble a bit. Sounds like a nice Sunday. It is important to find time to grieve, it takes a while. At least it did for me when my dad passed away.
    @cyndiesstuff You amaze me! Always on the go! I am glad you got most of your to do list done yesterday. Have a great day today!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    Happy Monday!!

Sunday Check in
    Logged - yes
    Water - yes
    Steps - yes (no yoga)

We had a very relaxing weekend. Some of it was just sitting around with our iPads (playing wordscapes) part of it was having Lucy all bundled up holding her like a baby sleeping while my arm went to sleep. She actually likes to be swaddled and have her bum patted like a baby. This is a cat we're talking about! We did some Konmari cleaning and folding. The only time I stepped outside all weekend was to add feed to the bird feeder. We have one outside our living room window for Lucy. She loves to watch her "friends" :) and part was running around the house getting steps. It's also how we get Lucy to exercise as she likes to run alongside with us. Except she speeds ahead and always beats us. You can tell Lucy is a very special family member :)

Today back at it at work - have a conference call soon so I should get ready. I'll try to remember to post my lunch.

Have a great day!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    @sleepymom5 no apologies. I do it all the time. I think it’s good for our mental health and as a team member I find it helpful when others feel like this is a safe place to explore their emotions and thoughts!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    In my lunch box today I have:
    1 banana
    2 pears
    300g plain 2% Greek yogurt
    1bag frozen edamame
    2 white lindor candy
    12 almonds(ran out)

• cyndiesstuff
    @amsandos woooo whoo girl. good job on the loss. lol and that is so funny that our system doesn't like liver. I guess it is an acquired taste. you have been doing great!!

@Mrsbell8well look at you with your loving self care. that's great. How is your mom feeling? is she still committed to changing the way she eats?

@sleepymom5 thanks I am doing well. trying to plan my time away from work. I got most of my days covered with an on call. I need to get this stuff done. life of a farmer never ends even when the sun goes down. glad the ole boy is working on retiring from farming.

@carlsoda you are doing awesome. and my dog, like your cat, is a huge part of our family. he is always there for me.

@hope002 ohhh your lunch sounds soooo yummy. good job including some joy food. that is very important!!

@NuggetBrain omgosh you are doing great. you made it to the 250's!!!! yesssss. I am celebrating with you. lets take a walk in celebration all the while chanting, "I am a success!" come on who cares who's looking!!

• Mrsbell8well
    nic1m6v3wcvh.jpeg
    Steamed potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. Stone ground mustard. Gluten free Irish soda bread.
  • cyndiesstuff
    @Mrsbell8well when I seen your picture, out loud I said, "mmmmm.. yess" my boss whats to know whats up! told him corn beef and cabbage with out the corn beef. your lunch looks soooo yummy!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    @sleepymom5 I follow a blogger “Vivienne files”. I thought of you with her Friday post. It’s called start w a bracelet and she puts together a beach wardrobe to leave at your vacation home. Thought you might enjoy it.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    w39iodrofcgn.jpeg

Lunch today: 1/2 avocado, chicken, beans, sweet potato, celery and carrots in a baggie and bubly raspberry water. This is on the menu for the balance of the week!
  • cyndiesstuff
    @jedaschultz woooo whooo. you made it back. this is the last time. you are going to do this in 2019!! soo excited you made it to onederland.

35e5a3mqqq5f.png

@bmaison2014 that is great movement in the right direction! good job getting back on track. you will be in onederland soon!
  • cyndiesstuff
    @carlsoda you lunch looks amazing. YUMMMM! I love me some avocado!
This discussion has been closed.