Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    @hkfleming - Welcome to the team! I love your perspective on making long term changes. You can post about whatever you want to share (struggles, victories, questions, motivations, etc). Some post daily re: water, food, exercise. On your weigh in day you post in the following format:
    Username
    Week number (1-4)
    Weigh in day (Thursday for you)
    PW: (your weight last weigh in- you won’t have one your first week but could share your starting weight)
    CW: (your weight that day)
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    3/03: 11,433 steps
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    @cyndiesstuff i had a breast reduction as well! best thing I’ve ever done!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Sorry everyone, I was so pooped when I got home. I had a great weekend! I will check in tomorrow.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member

and @hope002 where are you girl? we need your last weigh in for the starting weight for the march challenge. you can't give up. even your online name say it. HOPE. you can do this. lets start from here. right where your at.

Sorry Cindy, I went skiing again and forgot to check in before I left.
    March starting weight is 211lbs
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    Sunday check in
    Logged and on track
    Water, only about 65oz
    Exercise, 2 mile run (my first since having tendonitis this summer)

Loved the suggestion of progress pics. This is my 10lb loss that I reached in february:
    z5xx5yu2tlqf.jpg

Great job. Looks like more than 10 lbs
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Sunday
    Ate to satisfied: Yes! success
    Water: 52 oz
    Steps: 10177 steps

Yesterday was a very good day. credit worthy acts, stuck to my 24 hour plan, drank my water, got my steps in, planned the menu for the week, grocery shopped, prepped food, relaxed, took a nap. i had twice yesterday, the urge to eat when i wasn't hungry, i was able to sit with it and just let it pass. it is a work in progress. and i felt great at the end of the day when i could say, i listened to what my body needed and i ate what i wanted to satisfied. Back to work today, it is the beginning of the month, so i have some work to do. i will try and check in later!

@ljdanny it is going to be a struggle with your son. as a mom you are going to want to protect him at all costs. but remember, it is only he that can make the decision to take care of himself. what ever decision he makes will be his decision. you then can decide how to respond. i know it's hard, trust me. but try not to respond until there is something to respond too. hang in there. i am praying for you.

@phoebe112476 i didn't know you read the beck diet solution too. good job. i learned so much from that book. i look forward to seeing your before and after. oopppss never mind. you just posted it!. first of all, you are soo sticking cute at any weight! you can really see the difference. it is amazing look at what your hard work has done. such a great new version of phoebe!!

@Cafelelia love your March goals. you are going to crush this.

@GingerPwr and you pics are just awesome. you can totally see the work you have been putting into this. you are gorgeous madaam.

@hkfleming well welcome to our group. your goals are awesome. have you wrote them down and put them somewhere you can see them every day? and we post daily about anything that comes to mind. i always start with the check in above and then a little about my day and my feelings and what i am doing. then i go on to talk to my team mates. i talk to everyone but that is optional. if you feel you can add something to the persons journey, comment! and yes, thursday is the first day you will weigh in and then every thursday going forward. Post you weigh in like @phoebe112476 commented. and that is the only thing you put in that post. it makes it easier for @sleepymom5 and i to find so we can post it to the spread sheet.

@twyla77 oh you know that is just that fickle scale talking. you have had a lot of high sodium foods as of late. and tom will contribute. if that is all that has changed then i would just stay the course. it is just a normal fluctuation. ohmygosh!! you food for the week looks yummmmmoooo. you are set for success! good job prepping girl. your a rock star! if you don't mind my asking (you don't have to tell if you don't want), what size were you before and what size after? and i agree, the reduction has made a world of difference with my chronic pain.

lol is @sleepymom5 a sleepy mom! get some rest girl. back to work today! did you make your 24 hour plan? up and at em.

@hope002 ohhhh i am so glad we didn't lose you. please do check in before you go next time. they can kick you out of the challenge for not weighing in. just a quick i am going skiing and i will request you be excused! on that note, how was skiing?

@amsandos i ammmm sooooo please too. wooo whoo happy dance all around the room. the dog thinks i am nuts but i told him you lost another pound and he is up doing a jig too!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Off to a very late start today. I have to run. I will check in later today.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    bmaison2014
    March Week 1
    Previous weight: 204.4
    Current weight: 204.4

I lost my log in streak, again. This week’s goal is to start logging meals again.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited March 2019

Navydaddjtc wrote: »
    ATTN ALL WARRIORS ATTN ALL WARRIORS
    IT WITH A SADDENED HEART THAT I AM PASSING ALONG TO YOU THAT STEVE'S @STEPLAJ MOTHER DIED THIS AFTERNOON. PLEASE KEEP STEVE AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS WE GO THROUGH OUR WEEK.
    GREG

CORRECTION MY BAD IT'S HIS MOTHER IN LAW
  • cyndiesstuff
    @Mrsbell8well you are cute at any size. but when I see that last pick, it makes me go bang.. boom... bam... woooo

@carlsoda good job at making it to day 4 girl! you keep that up!

@bmaison2014 maintains are good. how are you doing?

@nstephenson01 good job nancy showing up for yourself. you are the only you you will ever have.
  • cyndiesstuff
    xrs75td2a5lt.jpg

Monday's Weigh-ins still needed:
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    @NuggetBrain

Tuesday Weigh-ins
    @eminater
    @phoebe112476
    @Ashleigh1178
This discussion has been closed.