Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    @cyndiesstuff did you see my weigh-in from Saturday? I posted it, but I saw you tagged me as being late. I just want to make sure you saw it, thanks.
    I know, I had a rough week with my food and exercise last week. I am shaking it off, resetting this month! :smile:
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 264.2
    Current weight: 264.2
  • kirsten11872
    @hope002 you look great! Keep it up! :smiley:

@Mrsbell8well amazing transformation! Very inspiring! :smile:
  • kirsten11872
    Steps:

3/1 - 11,408
    3/2 - 8,229 :neutral:
    3/3 - 11,723
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    February Week 01

201.6 lbs - I have been comfort eating for over a week now and gaining rapidly. I hope I can reign it in.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    @cyndiesstuff - well, I don't know what size I ACTUALLY was, as I was too busy stuffing myself into a 38DDD, and STILL overflowing. I was too embarrassed to buy anything bigger. The doctor took 6 pounds out of each breast, and I now wear a 36C!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @kirsten11872 yup. I got it. Were going to rock march. Try making a 24 hour plan the day before. I made my plan for tomorrow this morning. It looks like this
    Apple and Cheerios
    Salad with tuna
    Deli roll
    Chicken stir fry
    Raspberries
    10k steps
    60 oz water
    Only put on your plan what you are 90% sure you will do. Then at the end of the day reflect how you did. The more you stick to your plan the more momentum you create.

@hope002 you look amazing!!

@eminater thats ok. Just a small gain. Start now. Its time to show up for yourself. You can do this. And you, my dear are the only one that can reign it in.

@twyla77 whoa girl you were lop sided just like me!!

• twyla77
    @Mrsbell8well you are so cute! i love seeing those photos - such progress!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    @cyndiesstuff I love your 24 hour plan. I do plan our suppers but I don't usually meal prep to that extent. I should start doing that.

@Mrsbell8well Your transformation is really inspiring! Love your pics!

@hkfleming I did StrongLifts 5x5 for a while and loved it. Ended up hurting my shoulder and discontinued it but holy cow I got so much stronger and toned so fast! Welcome to the group!

Anyone here make their own zucchini chips? I'm confused about the calorie options in MFP. Here's what I did: I sliced 1.5 zucchini super thin, then sprinkled them with a little garlic powder, paprika, and pepper. No salt. Baked at 240 for 2+ hours until they were dried out and really crisp.

MFP says anything from 61 calories to over 120 for a serving, and there's little rhyme or reason as to why.

I'd say I ate about half a zucchini, but without breading or Parmesan or anything. I went with 61 cals, because I can't imagine it could be more than that.

I'm also at about 940ish calories for the day and feeling full as a tick. MFP will yell at me if I try to complete my day under 1,000. I seriously don't want to eat any more, though.

Morning: Fit & Active weight loss shake and coffee with cream
    Lunch: Hickory smoked ham, collard greens, and dirty rice
    Snack: about 6 cheddar and sour cream chips
    Supper: BLT and oven-baked zucchini chips

I'm well on my way to over 90 oz of water, and haven't exercised yet but was planning on some light yoga later. Not really enough to count.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    edited March 2019
    @GingerPwr I'm sorry about your shoulder. Have you found some form of strength training now that you like?
    I'm glad to know you found Stronglifts beneficial, though. I think it's going to be a lot easier at my new gym, more equipment and more options - I'm hoping the fixed weight barbells might help me dial in my bent over rows, for example.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    can you guys add me back to the team? I promise to log my weight on time :)
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    All the ladies that posted transformation pics! Wow awesome job!!! Whether you’re down 10 or 40, it’s a big difference!!! Let’s keep on going :) spring is very close and summer too :)

I may post my pics later but they are in underwear lol don’t want to get banned for showing too much skin :smiley:

Welcome @hkfleming! Hope you’re gonna like the team, it’s a great group of very sweet and supportive people! Seems like you got your plan and it’s working. Good job!

@GingerPwr I second this! I like free weights better than machines. It’s harder for us beginners but I believe it’s def superior...
    We have a very decent home gym and I have to say I love that! Privacy and everything. I love working out alone :)

@cyndiesstuff and @twyla77 oh ladies! I’m so jealous you got breast reduction!!! :D small boobs are so much better haha

I currently wear 34ddd. I was 36g < <yikes> when I started. I lost a lot from my boobs and have some loose skin, plus still too big to comfortably do some excercises. Maybe one day! :)

• twyla77
    Daily log in for: Monday March 4
    Logged: yes, under (but barely)
    Water: almost 7! i will finish 8 before bed!
    Exercise: did a 20 minute ‘inner thigh inner thigh isolation’ video on youtube. (holy crow, i’m still shaking!)
    Steps: 11,333
  • twyla77
    @hkfleming congratulations on two straight months of reaching your goals! you’re on fire!
This discussion has been closed.