Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited March 2019
    User ID: Jedaschultz
    Week Number: Week 1
    Weigh Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 201.8
    Current weight: 202.6
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

FEBRUARY WEEK 4 WINNERS...

As a whole we lost 91.8 lbs or 0.30% !!!

TEAM % LOST

1st - Shrinking Assets - 0.66%
    2nd - WaistAways - 0.42%
    3rd - Weight No More - 0.24%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Shrinking Assets - 26.7
    2nd - WaistAways - 20.6
    3rd - Weight No More - 12.1

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @amsandos - 4.73%
    2nd - @iamworthy14 - 3.07%
    3rd - @Coleen312 - 2.97%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @evangsimmons170 - 8.4
    2nd - @amsandos - 7
    3rd - @KelGen02 - 6.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@KelGen02 @wilsonkellies @melissafeagins
    @evangsimmons170 @JenAWhite
    @DreaRN15 @Ashleigh1178

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 716,550
    2nd - WaistAways - 707,700
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 606,877
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    ilixebsoyq4n.png

FEBRUARY GRAND FINALE WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - Shrinking Assets - 2.18%
    2nd - WaistAways - 1.86%
    3rd - Weight No More - 1.04%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - WaistAways - 93.2
    2nd - Shrinking Assets - 90.0
    3rd - Weight No More - 53.6

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @Loriab901 - 7.95%
    2nd - @Coleen312 - 7.14%
    3rd - @Aint2Proud2Meg - 6.71%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @lindamtuck2018 - 14.8
    2nd - @Coleen312 - 14.3
    3rd - @Loriab901 - 14

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@cyndiesstuff @willrunformartinis @Astrue
    @lindamtuck2018 @AustinRuadhain
    @reflectionofme @abowersgirl

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Workout Warriors - 3,142,699
    2nd - Weight No More - 3,050,329
    3rd - WaistAways - 2,701,120
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    @lenka1 You are looking great all that work is paying off. Well done.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @carlsoda yea you are right, stress sure can make you hungry. you are doing great. week one is almost done on your new food plan. next week will be easier!!

@lenka1 you girl are looking fierce! love your green teddy bear sponge!

February week four! a roaring standing ovation for you madaam. 1st - @amsandos - 4.73%

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Hello everyone!

Yesterday was a success! I ate well, did my workout after work and stuck to my plan. I am back to following 16:8 IF. The scale was down this morning, which of course makes me happy! :smiley:
    I planned for another successful day! I prepped my food for the day and I will be hitting the gym after work. I keep reminding myself how I am going to feel in a few months if my summer clothes do not fit, or are too tight. I want to be able to wear anything in my closet, and not have to decide on just what fits, I want it all to fit and feel good in it!

I am taking it day by day, but I am trying to keep my streak going. Today is day 3!

3/5/19 Steps: 13,708

@GingerPwr I think the calories vary on the zucchini chips based on the ingredients you used. If you did not use oil, I think the calories would be low. Use the recipe builder to get an exact count. They sound delicious!

@hkfleming Welcome to the group! Your dedication is awesome! Keep up the great work!

@lenka1 I agree, summer is right around the corner. That is the mindset I am in as well. Great transformation, you look amazing!

@cyndiesstuff sounds like you have a great plan in motion! Your transformation pictures are amazing! You look great!

Have a great day! :smile:
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Phoebe112476
    Week 1
    Tuesday
    PW: 183.2
    CW: 183.2
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited March 2019
    The transformation pictures are amazing, ladies! So inspiring!

I’ve had a cold since Friday and it’s thrown me off my routine the past few days. I need to get back on track. Today I will get a food plan in place to follow tomorrow! No more mindless eating, no more excuses. I’m also going to get my yoga done right after this…
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily check in: Monday
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: at least 80 oz
    Steps & exercise: 30 minutes strength training, 20 minute dog walk; 11,428 steps

Day 3 in my streak. Helped hubby most of the day setting posts... we are back in full barn building project mode. It was so cold... I was miserable and kept dashing to the house to warm up when I could. My Father in law returns tomorrow to help. He and hubby want to do a big catfish and hush puppy fry tomorrow. Hubby said "your diet's going to take a hit". I said "no, my diet took a hit February... I started out at 173 and got up to 177. The weight is slowly coming back off... I'm not letting that happen again!!" So there LOL. We'll see... I'm going to make sure we have some healthy sides.

And.... hubby got the call he's been waiting for. He's unfortunately headed back to Pennsylvania. Nothing against PA... I just wish some projects would fire up closer to home. So he leaves next month. I need to decide if I'm going with him or staying home. I can eat super healthy when he's gone so.... what to do, what to do.

All your transformation pics are amazing. Loving the happy smiles in the after pics. I don't take much selfies... I'm more a photograph what I'm eating kinda gal LOL

Have a great Tuesday all!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    All the photos are great, food and transformation. I don't do good selfies, tho I did take one a couple years ago, now just to find it so i can compare
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member

The before pics are from a cruise in January 2017 when I was at my highest weight of 196 lbs. the after pics are from this summer at 140 lbs.

You look great!!!! and so happy :)
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Thanks everyone <3

@cyndiesstuff omg my jaw literally dropped!!!! Was that really you?!

You looking absolutely amazing now. You are true inspiration. Huge huge difference. Wow, lady...
  • cyndiesstuff
    1qr8rufnd1m3.jpg

Tuesday weigh-in still needed
    @Ashleigh1178

Wednesday weigh-ins
    @GingerPwr
    @ihp2015
    @Mrsbell8well
  • cyndiesstuff
    @phoebe112476 don't you worry. maintains are good. you just keep working girl. how are you doing?

@Shirin_K i sure hope you feel better soon. being sick is tough but you girl are tougher. now quit sticking that food in you mouth and get back on track.

@nstephenson01 yes!! day 3. i can feel the momentum building. oh man. that is a tough decision. i was hoping his next assignment would have kept him a little closer to home. what ever you decide, you know you have to come first. make a commitment right now that no matter what you decide, you will have your best interest at heart. time for you to take time for you.

@pacsnc6 it is good to have pictures even if you don't share. you don't realize how far you have come sometimes because we have our fat girl goggles on. a picture is proof you are doing it.

@hope002 thanks, this has been a valuable journey of learning to love myself enough to say that is enough.

@lenka1 yes, that was really me. i was livin large. i had given up on my life. chronic pain had become unbearable so i turned to food for comfort. i could ignore the pain while i was eating. and i thank you from the bottom of my heart. i posted those pictures so every one can see that if you learn how to change your relationship with food, you can live your live calm around food. i am still a work in progress but i am closer that i have been in a very long time.

This discussion has been closed.