Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited March 2019
    Daily Check in for: Wednesday
    Food: Logged and under
    Water: 32 oz
    Exercise and steps: Walk and cardio and 18,014 steps

This was a good week and I’m happy to be past the half way point to my goal weight! It took 7 months to get here (192 pounds to under 161) and will most likely take that long or longer for the rest. I would love if it came off faster, but this pace is working for me. One day/week at a time and I’ll get to my goal!

Yesterday, food and exercise was good. Food is not planned for today yet - I need to get it figured out right after this! Over the next couple days, I also want to take time to review my March goals and think about what I want to do in April.

@Mrsbell8well For bottoms, I’m wearing a size 10/12/XL. For tops, mostly XL. Same as when I started, but everything is looser. Have fun shopping for size 6!!

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,427 Member
    Daily Check in for Wednesday
    Food: Good!!
    Water: Good!
    Exercise: almost 13,000 steps yesterday. Walk around the lake at lunch and a 2 mile walk around town when I got home. No Yoga...but that's for tonight!

Another good day behind me and scale is showing it. I am like 1 lb from being in the healthy weight zone! I still have quite a bit of belly fat I need to work on - unlike my youth mentality I'm more slow and steady now. I'll eventually get there :)

@Shirin_K - great loss!!!

@cyndiesstuff - good luck tomorrow! Good work letting work go, you just can't worry about it now, you need to focus on yourself. Hope today goes fast and easy for you and I'll be praying for you tomorrow.

@Mrsbell8well - you are a great motivator and manager. Hope the April challenge is a success! Your group of 10 are very lucky to have you!

Waves to everyone else - I need to get back to work :)

Have a wonderful Thursday!!
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    I had a great weekend. (Yes, I know I'm doing a weekend recap on Thursday LOL) The comedy show was awesome - it was actually a podcast I binge listen to in all my commuting so it was fun seeing them live. I had a pretty productive weekend otherwise and did a lot of cleaning and stuff around the house.

Went to a concert with the hubs on Monday that was amazing <3 It was a new group from my favorite artist of all time. I've been feeling really weird lately and I cried through a whole song and part of it was because it's a sad song, and part of it was because it's beautiful, and the other part was because I was relieved that I could still feel the impact of music and poetry. I was so nervous about going to this show because I was afraid I WOULDN'T cry and I've been wondering lately if my medication is doing more than taking the edge off... I still want to have feelings bad or good, that aren't being suppressed with chemicals -_-

I'm still doing an awesome job maintaining lol... *facepalm* I should've known this month would be tough. The last weekend that wasn't completely filled with running around was Valentine's Day. This weekend all I have going on is rehearsal and my parent's 40th anniversary dinner on Sunday. It's probably bad but I'm kind of relieved my husband is going to be out of town from first thing tomorrow to Sunday afternoon. I feel like I need some alone/quiet time...

One of the girls at work was all proud of herself for prepping her and her husband's meals on Saturday for the whole week. We decided we all need to get on board with that. We decided we're going to meal prep this weekend for next week and send snapchats to each other so it's not so boring as doing it alone.

Ready for another "maintain" tomorrow :/ but it could be worse I guess.

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    I feel pretty Ok with just a small loss this week. I celebrated, ate, drank but also exercised, did well with water and listened to my body. Hubby leaves next Wednesday for PA and so far I'm not letting my emotions guide my food choices. Woke to snow this morning (#$@%) so on top of everything else planned for the day I need to shovel so gotta run. Will catch up on posts later.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Good Morning

The April Registrations have been opened up. We are a bit behind on the new registrations this month can use everyone's help...

Please post something on your MFP wall for your friends to see and help recruit. As your MFP friends to at least stop in and see what the Fat2Fit Weight Loss challenge is all about.

The group page link is: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

The registration page link is: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10735430/april-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-registration-page#latest

Thanks
    Steve
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,114 Member
    ljdanny
    thursday
    week 4
    pw 187
    cw 187.2
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,114 Member
    seriously!!!! I am so mad right now. I know it's only 2 ounces but it keeps going up. i am supposed to meet my son for dinner tonight and i don't even want to eat. I did not get up this morning to exercise, my alarm clock rang and i stayed in bed the extra hour. I did plan on coming home to workout but I had to stay at work late, had my eye dr appointment which ran late, had to sign in to get my homework logged in by today (yes, i was slacking) and now my son wants to meet for dinner. So exercise out the window, this is why i like to do it first thing in the morning. I don't mind the meeting my son part it's the rest of the day that sucked. I also have to get new glasses, good thing for eye insurance. I didn't order them today though because I'm sure i can get them online much cheaper. Even though insurance took over $400 off still makes me choke. YIKES!! not sure why glass is so expensive. My son comes home from florida tomorrow, he has been having a great time, i am glad especially after the last few months. Have a great night.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,470 Member
    Made it to the shore! I am so happy to be here. My daughter and her husband will be here tomorrow. I should probably be cleaning to get it ready for the start of the season but I am going to hold off. I will have plenty of time to do that, now I am just going to enjoy being here. I am pretty tired so I am going to hit the hay

@cyndiesstuff We are all thinking about you! Wishing you well tomorrow and a speedy recovery xoxo
    @Shirin_K Nice loss! It must be such a great feeling to be 1/2 way to goal! You're absolutely right, one day at a time! You have a great attitude! You will be to your goal before you know it!
    @carlsoda I love your attitude too! Slower and steady is not a bad thing at all. How exciting to be so close to being at a healthy weight!
    @DananaNanas Sounds like you had such a nice weekend. It's hard to believe it is almost time for the next one to be here! I am glad you had such a nice time at the concert and were able to feel all the emotions that you should be. I am sure that was such a great feeling for you. Maintaining isn't a bad thing if that is what happens tomorrow. Just keep plugging away. Hugs!
    @nstephenson01 Nice loss! Especially with the celebrating your anniversary. I am glad you are being aware of your feelings and not turning to food. Hang in there. Enjoy your time with him. xoxo
    @kirsten11872 I am so sorry to hear about your son. It is so hard as a parent to see a child go through something like this. Hopefully with the extra help he will be less frustrated doing his school work. I know it is not something he wants but I hope it ends up being a good thing for him. Hang in there Mama! xo
    @ljdanny That small gain could be so many things out of your control. Just keep doing what you have been doing, the scale will eventually catch up. I know it is frustrating especially when you are doing everything that you are supposed to be doing. You have been doing great getting your exercise in early and planning your food. Don't give up. On another note, I am glad to hear your son will be home soon. I know you have been worrying about him. I am glad he is having a good time after all he has been through. Hugs!
    @hkfleming Oh no! Hope everything is going ok.
    @GingerPwr You are absolutely right. Even with everything we have going on, good and bad, we shouldn't be turning to food. Sorry to hear you have been having a stressful week too. Hugs!
    @twyla77 Sounds like you did very well on your trip! You should be proud of all the good choices you have made. How cool that you met Jon Taffer. My husband and his friend are renovating a bar. It sounds like they are on track to open in May. I keep telling my husband they should watch bar rescue so they don't make the same mistakes that the people on the show did.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @amsandos stay in the challenge
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    I really appreciate everyone’s posts of frustration. This is such a great space to share what we are going through. I think it helps to vent and makes it easier to find success with group support. Hang in there everyone. April is a fresh start for all of us!
    Getting ready for Richmond. Memorial service tomorrow for MIL. Meanwhile lots of hustle this morning to pack and get out the door.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Friday checkin
    PW: 165.5
    CW: 165.5

So frustrating since I was at 165.1 earlier this week. I was hoping to see 164 today
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    GOOD MORNING CHALLENGERS

The April thread has been opened. Please hop on over and introduce yourselves!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10735633/weight-no-more-april-2019#latest
This discussion has been closed.