Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

1262728293032»

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @phoebe112476 what wonderful NSV’s. Very inspiring. So happy for you!
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Daily Check in for: Friday
    Food: Logged and under
    Water: 32 oz
    Exercise and steps: 45 minute walk and 15,803 steps

Yesterday was good. Stayed within calories and got out for a walk in the afternoon. This morning I figured out meals for the week and the grocery list is ready. Going to be a busy weekend!
  • Mrsbell8well
    @lennoncpa how very exciting to finally be in the 130’s! Congratulations 🎉
    Great job on your loss too @Cafelelia !
    @shirin_k it’s a nice feeling when people notice. Your doing so well!!! It’s inspiring.
    @sleepymom5 so glad your enjoying your shore time. I was so very impressed with your food story and not eating even though u had calories left. Last night I wanted an apple but I wasn’t hungry. I thought of u and decided not to eat it. Thanks for always doing such a great job supporting this team as captain.
  • Mrsbell8well
    @phoebe112476 what a big generous heart you have to take in those 2 girls. That’s really special. Are you a foster mom?
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,470 Member
    Daily Check in for: Friday
    Food: Logged and under
    Water: 64oz
    Exercise and steps: 30 min walk and 10,300 steps

I had a good day yesterday. I even had pizza and one drink. Did a lot of walking but too windy for the beach. We are hoping to get there today. Now that I am here, I really can't wait to be back for the summer. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

@DananaNanas You can do this! Don't let the scale derail you. How was your week?
    @Zumba_Luvah You had a great week and great weigh in! You will make your goal! I am hoping to get there too by the summer.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    kirsten11872
    Week:4
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:169.0
    Current weight:174.0
    +4😢😢😢
  • sleepymom5
    How did I miss Shirin and Mrs B?!
    @Shirin_K You are already set up for a good week ahead! Great job and enjoy your busy weekend!!
    @Mrsbell8well You have come so far and have kept everything going even with everything you have going on. It hasn't been easy but you have come through like a champ! It sounds like you thought of everything to keep everyone fed and comfortable. I know it was appreciated. I went to a funeral at the Jersey shore and then drove to New York for the burial and they had fruit, power bars and water set out for everyone's drive. I know I was very appreciative asback then I didn't even think of coming prepared
    @kirsten11872 I know I have said it a thousand times but I know you can do this! Just try to take one day at a time. Don't worry about the entire week or what else is going on. Make a plan the night before and carry it out the following day. Once you are in your groove you know how well you do. Hang in there. Hugs!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Daily Check in for Friday
    Food - not all logged and likely a bit over
    Water - 800 ml
    Exercise - Physio & 10,338 steps (yes, pain free!)

March was such a patchy month for me, but I am grateful for finally progressing with my leg recovery and for being able to take my get away trip. My days are usually full of work in my business, and as a mom, wife and daughter. It gets to be exhausting most days. It was so beneficial to be able to take a pause and just be me for a week. I feel a whole lot calmer. Just saw that the April page is up, so see so everyone over there tomorrow!
  • sleepymom5
    tjcwpjgh4mx0.jpeg

Let's head over to the April thread and introduce ourselves. I haven't heard about any new team mates but I will keep everyone posted.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10735633/weight-no-more-april-2019#latest

Great minds think alike @cafeleia! Lol! I was preparing this while you were writing that! :) You did have some good things in March like that awesome trip with your friends and seems like there where a few days that you saw improvement with PT . Let's have a great April!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    hope002
    Friday
    PW: 211.6
    CW: 212
  • sleepymom5
    @hope002 That isn't bad at all. I hope you are doing ok.
This discussion has been closed.