• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday, May 7th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 60 min. Strength training, Elliptical HIIT, & a couple of walks today
    ✅ Water: 200 oz. +
    ✅ Steps: 19,011

🗣Comments/Goals: Feeling super wiped out this week and it’s only Tuesday😫😣... I had to take a nap when got home tonight, short one since my son's track meet was cancelled. On the flip side--- NSV!! I was able to do all of the CXworks exercises without mods for my back this week!! My core seems to be getting much stronger which has been a BIG goal for me due to my previous back/leg injuries. 😀😊

Sending out positive vibes for Wednesday!!!💫🎶 Keep up the great work my friends---so proud of you!!!👏👏👏😅❤️

Thanks for the positive vibes. Awesome NSV so proud of you.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 8th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,500 steps

Really struggling with terrible heartburn the last couple of days. My usual medicine helps only briefly ....hoping I don't need to go to the doctor.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 8th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,500 steps

Really struggling with terrible heartburn the last couple of days. My usual medicine helps only briefly ....hoping I don't need to go to the doctor.

Cindy I was on Protonix for a couple of years when I was at my heaviest weight--- the heartburn was so awful.... it could just be something you're eating, or not eating--- probiotics helped me a lot--- and lemon in my tea-- lemon helps a lot (unless there is a medical reason for your heartburn of course, you should speak to your doc). Hope you feel better asap!!🤗
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Current weight - 218.8

I think that's a bit more than last week? Or was last week 220? I don't remember - my weight has been fluctuating like crazy this week. At one point I was down to 215.9, and I was as high as 222. Hopefully it's going to be a downward trend.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Today was horrible my whole right side was hurting on the pitcher scale 8 and had no meds .....
    BUT STILL STAYING POSITIVE GOING TO BED HUNGRY SUCKS BUT GOOD NIGHT🌃🌃🌃😍😍😍

You had quite a day there Gloria--- you are so strong and so committed though--- you really stayed strong today---so proud of you! You can get back to the Doctorates program in time... I understand your feelings in taking a break if you need to .... things are stressful enough and you know what you need to do to succeed. You will do it!!
    👊😉
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Wednesday, May 8th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 30 min. Stair Climber, 45 Min Elliptical HIIT, Kickboxing Class & over 6 miles of walking
    ✅ Water: 181.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 25,063

🗣Comments/Goals: Really gorgeous day out today.... I tried to get out as much as possible since we had so much rain the past few days. Goldie walked 5 miles of the 6 with us--- she's in great shape😂

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS--- the weekend is getting near! KEEP PUSHING!!🙌
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in May 8

Calories: Under
    Exercise: just a little walking.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I'm still at 5 days a week but my energy level is horrible. Had some blood work done to make sure all is well. Hopefully this will pass and I can get back on track and feel good again. I walk to and from the gym (5 miles) to get some of my cardio in. I hate the treadmill!!! It makes me feel like a zoo exhibit, for some reason they always put them in the front window of the gym. I know it will get better so I am going to keep pushing. This will be well worth all of the sacrifice and hard work we are putting in. I am looking forward to the new, improved, healthy, future me. Let me know how your workouts are going. What body parts do you least like to train? For me it is shoulders. I hate hate hate shoulders. And whomever invented burpees is a complete idiot!!!!! 😤
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 5/8

Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer, Started Jillian Michaels Gauntlet workout program today. This is a year long program with 3 tiers a pure fitness challenge!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training--Snatches, Cleans/Front Squats/Jerks, and OH press on today's workout menu, and 60 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training--Power Clean, muscle snatches, single bent over rows with dumbbells, and straight leg toe reaches for today's workout, 60 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical

Comments: I've been working on increasing my height on box jumps and today I hit 30 inches, and that sort of shocks me considering I'm 58 inches tall....that's more than half my height...
    Keep pushing, you WILL hit your goals!!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 8
    Tracked: No
    Calories: Honestly, no idea.
    Exercise: Yes, cleaning.

Another long day. I think once school is over, I will be able to make some changes. Right now I get up at 6:30am to start getting people up and take my oldest to school. I don't have to be at work until 9a. So, if I continue getting up at the normal time, I can do my walks in the morning, come home, shower, and then head out.

I agree with @o0kody0o and @AB0215. Right now I should probably focus on my food. Then once school is out, add the walking/exercise component. @CindyJNC1963, I appreciate the encouragement.

Prior, I did intermittent fasting. I have been trying this time as well, but am finding it super hard. Almost like I am famished all the time. I know it's all in my head, but for some reason this go around, I can't find that groove. Perhaps I should go back to eating 3 meals a day, just less calories each meal. I really liked IF, but if it's not working, I don't want to keep torturing myself.

Anywho, have a wonderful day people. Sorry my posts are a day behind, lol. I am just so worn out when I get home. May you accomplish all your goals today my friends!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: about right
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: no, over
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 200 squats
    Water: about 135 oz

I went out for Mexican last night (date night) and I didn't do too bad.....and I had a cookie after, and was still ok for calories. Although this is just a guess as I have no idea how many calories were in a cookie.... But I was good. I was comfortable, I ate enough, I didn't over do it....
    And then I ate a second cookie. That was my mistake. Then I was uncomfortably full! And it put me over in calories.... Not by much. Roughly 130 calories, I think. I threw in 100 calories quick add for anything that I underestimated....
    But yeah. So I am kicking myself for that cookie. I was taking it home, too. So it's not like I could have just waited and eaten it today instead! Stupid....

Oh well. At least it was delicious!
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track - Yes
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - 30 mins eliptical

Back to working out. It feels good. I stared at a bag of chips in the pantry last night for longer than I would like to admit at 930pm last night. I held out and went to bed without them. No snack food regrets for me on Wednesday!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @tinak33 Well at least you enjoyed your dinner, and one day, once again won't be toooooo terrible, you can still make adjustments...hang in there, willpower is hard, believe me!

@CourtneyLomonaco Great job staying on track!!

@BEASTFIELD314 I've been reading a book, or a guide on how to create new habits circling nutrition, and they stress making a few small changes at a time, otherwise it's like overload and you set yourself up for failure, maybe you start small, ease back into your intermittent fasting, maybe you spend a little time the night before bed--pre-planning your meals for the next day, like you know your having a spaghetti dinner for the family so you plan your breakfast and lunch around that and actually measure your portion out before you eat it....and remember, if it was easy, everyone would do it.

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Wed. May 8

Exercise: No

No exercise due to it being a ball park night, but I managed to stay under my calorie goal even with my ball park burger for supper. Yay!
This discussion has been closed.