Replies

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: yes ☑️
    Calories: yes ☑️
    Exercise: yes ☑️

50 minute workout in the AM. A guy was rude and hogging the cable machines which was annoying. Our gym is pretty small with limited equipment, so we're thinking about switching gyms. Kinda tired of an hour workout taking 1.5 hours to finish because of waiting on weights and bench 😒
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.18 Daily Check IN (Tue) 💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Three mile hike 🥾

Comments: Golf tmo and Barre!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + 3 Overhead Squats, Snatch Doubles, and Clean + Front Squats--we went heavy on the Cleans and we were really happy with my performance today.

Comments: Feeling realllllly good this week, so much better than the fatigue I felt last week all my yard work and running around and still lifting. So glad to be getting caught up.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @Fitness327wk Nice day!!

@Bm00re2u I hate people at the gym, well unless they're staring at me (because that's good for my ego) but yeah, they just hog machines and do literally nothing. So annoying. I would look into switching gyms, you might find something that has more equipment, which is always helpful. Good luck.

@lsjhudson You're doing great!! Sometimes it really does take effort to do the things we need to do, and I swear I generally feel so much better after I go and do it despite how little I wanted to do it. It's worth it!

@tinak33 I have low back pain from time to time with my weightlifting and I stretch it out and that helps a lot. And I see a chiropractor once a month for my hip/low back as that also seems to really help, but in the beginning it took a while for all of that to get straightened out so hang in there, it will get better!!

@o0kody0o That's really all you can do is take it one step at a time, I didn't do this much exercise or weight lifting in the beginning, I built up to it and fell in love with it, so you never know!

@SLIMn2016 You're crushing it every day!
    And on a side note, I'm starting to like watching and editing my training videos, it's really encouraging to me to see my own progress and ultimately I figure I might as well share it! Hoping to teach myself how to add text to the videos so I can show the weight progression, but baby steps, it's a bit hard to self teach yourself how to edit your videos and do literally everything else you do at the same time.

@aadubb Great day!! I used to allow myself to go over calories if I exercised, that led me down a dark path so I sort of envy people who can do this and not go overboard.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 18th

Calories under goal: A couple of calories over
    Exercise: 12,100 steps

I have my WV trip coming up this weekend. It will be my first real test since starting my healthier living campaign last October. We are leaving Friday afternoon and coming back on Sunday. I plan to get my steps in Friday morning before I leave (most of them anyway). Saturday won't be a problem with steps. We will be touring the WV glass museum and the historic Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The old hospital is almost 1/4 long and has 4 floors....so lots of walking. I plan to make healthy food choices on my trip. This trip has been one of my goals for several months now. I'm excited to be mobile enough now to take these tours.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson thank you! I’ll check that app out just now 👌 🤗
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options

I have my WV trip coming up this weekend. It will be my first real test since starting my healthier living campaign last October. We are leaving Friday afternoon and coming back on Sunday. I plan to get my steps in Friday morning before I leave (most of them anyway). Saturday won't be a problem with steps. We will be touring the WV glass museum and the historic Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The old hospital is almost 1/4 long and has 4 floors....so lots of walking. I plan to make healthy food choices on my trip. This trip has been one of my goals for several months now. I'm excited to be mobile enough now to take these tours.

Have a great trip! The tour of the old asylum sounds like something I would enjoy too. Glad to hear you’re now mobile enough to do these things - well done you 😊

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: June week 3
    PW = 136.9
    CW=137

Comments: I am working out 🏋️‍♀️ and eating within my range. I was a little disappointed staying flat from last week, however, it happens. Here is to next week! 🤸‍♀️👍💕🔥🤗
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @SLIMn2016

I had ordered a few months back the stretcher Nancy mentioned above! It is awesome 👏 and now my husband even uses it!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Check in for tues June 18
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes.

Still trying to control how much carbs and fat I have a day but I guess it’s a process.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: June week 3
    PW = 136.9
    CW=137

Comments: I am working out 🏋️‍♀️ and eating within my range. I was a little disappointed staying flat from last week, however, it happens. Here is to next week! 🤸‍♀️👍💕🔥🤗

Doing great!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 120iz
    Goals/comments
    Another day with a migraine I don't know what is happening but it may be due to stressing about things out of my control as I also find myself clenching my jaw a lot lately. Hopefully today will be better .

Hope you feel better. Migraines are no joke. I suffer from them also, so I know the pain. Thankfully with the right medication and better lifestyle changes (exercising more consistent and trying to eat better, getting better sleep) they’ve been much more manageable in recent years. Feel better
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Week: June Week 3
    PW = 149.6 lb
    CW = 146 lb (-3.6 lb)
    Goal in June = 145 lb

Been in a lowpoint, not eating according to the plan, didn't do any exercise. Hope to return to original routine in the coming week.

Nice loss !!!
  • vicky2767
    Options

Sounds fun. Have a good time.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + 3 Overhead Squats, Snatch Doubles, and Clean + Front Squats--we went heavy on the Cleans and we were really happy with my performance today.

Comments: Feeling realllllly good this week, so much better than the fatigue I felt last week all my yard work and running around and still lifting. So glad to be getting caught up.

Glad you’re feeling better this week.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥 Daily Post: Tuesday, 18th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 min. mid intensity swim

Comments: Another great day...forced myself to go to the pool this morning for a swim and must admit it was an effort, but so chuffed with myself once I finished 👍 have been busy all day and energy levels have been good!
    Glad you had another good day
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: yes ☑️
    Calories: yes ☑️
    Exercise: yes ☑️

50 minute workout in the AM. A guy was rude and hogging the cable machines which was annoying. Our gym is pretty small with limited equipment, so we're thinking about switching gyms. Kinda tired of an hour workout taking 1.5 hours to finish because of waiting on weights and bench 😒

Sounds very frustrating
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Monday weigh in
    Cydneebauman
    Pw 181.2
    Cw 181

😫😫😫first time since I started 66 days ago that I didn't lose at least 2lbs in a week.
    Hang in there. Some weeks it’s bound to happen. Stay focused my friend. You will get there.
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily check in for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes - under (I was under even before the exercise!)
    Water: yes - just over 150 oz
    Exercise: yes - 30 minute training session.

I am not sure what is wrong with my mind recently!! I seem to alternate between a "yea, I got this" mindset (where, for the first time possibly ever, I really think that I will get the body I want - not if I get the body I want) and getting so frustrated with myself that i end up crying. When I started working out at the beginning of the year, I had so many goals that should have been achieved by now. I actually thought I had set some pretty good, realistic goals. And I've done great on the "action" goals - get my diet/nutrition on track, work out an average of 2-4 times a week, etc. But physically, I'm just not seeing the results. I think there are a lot of things contributing to that (most of which I can't do anything about, but a few I'm working on). And I know that the only option is to keep my head down and keep doing what I'm supposed to be doing (I mean, I've made it through the "hardest" part - new routines and new "norms" have been established - I am NOT stopping now), but man, I really wish my head would get on board with focusing on that (and the fact that my endurance and strength have both noticeably increased) and not on (for example) the stupid fat deposit right above my elbow that keeps me uncomfortable wearing anything with sleeves above my elbows.

Ok, sorry, rant/venting session over...for now! :p

Hugs. Hang in there. you got this. You ARE strong.
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday 6/17
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 20244
    Exercise:90 mins yard work and 120 mins aquasize

Wow awesome stepping.
    aadubb wrote: »
    Daily Post for Monday June 18
    ⚡Track: Yes (once i broke my fast at 6:40)
    ⚡Calories: over - I allow myself to go over since I exercise and my calories are already low.
    ⚡ Exercise:
    -28 min of elliptical before work
    -22 min of cardio during lunch
    -Gym for "leg day" after work
    ⚡Water: approx 90oz I missed some for the day

Comments: Found a bag of candy with only 3g of sugar SMART SWEETS. The highlight of my day...

Great job.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 18 June

Calories: Way under - missed breakfast this morning 😕
    Exercise: 20 minutes of walking and 20 minutes on exercise bike
    💬Comments: This morning I decided I’d like to try out jogging, so I’m going for my first ever jog tomorrow. I really hope it’s something I can get into as I’d love to jog regularly to keep fit, and the fresh air will do me good. But, one step at a time...we’ll see how it goes tomorrow 🏃‍♀️

Hope you enjoy your jog. Pace yourself. Took me awhile to get to the point where I am with running. I remember when I first started I couldn’t do more than 2 min.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

Have a great trip! The tour of the old asylum sounds like something I would enjoy too. Glad to hear you’re now mobile enough to do these things - well done you 😊

Thanks!! They have the option of spending the night and having a "ghost tour" in the middle of the night. We all decided that we prefer the daytime tour just fine. Hahaha....
This discussion has been closed.