TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I am out of town this week. I will weigh in on Thursday.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Another day with a migraine I don't know what is happening but it may be due to stressing about things out of my control as I also find myself clenching my jaw a lot lately. Hopefully today will be better .

I'm so sorry that you are having problems with migraines. I've had them on and off for years. Nothing is worse than a severe headache that just won't go away.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 18 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Way under - missed breakfast this morning 😕
    Exercise: 20 minutes of walking and 20 minutes on exercise bike
    💬Comments: This morning I decided I’d like to try out jogging, so I’m going for my first ever jog tomorrow. I really hope it’s something I can get into as I’d love to jog regularly to keep fit, and the fresh air will do me good. But, one step at a time...we’ll see how it goes tomorrow 🏃‍♀️

Ooh I wish I could jog/run...I love the idea of it!! And I'm always well jealous when I see someone swishing along. Good luck for your first jog tomorrow. I found the couch to 5k programme (it's a free app) really brilliant, if you're looking for some guidance and a well-paced programme to get you going.

I wish I could run or jog too! I've always loved the idea of running, but even when I was in good shape, I completely sucked at it! Now that I'm over 40 with knee issues (and various other pains), I've just decided it's not for me! There are lots of other things i can do, though.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Tuesday (yikes - it's only Wednesday - this seems like a loooooong week)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Water: 100+ oz
    Exercise: no - I had some weird "not sure if it's indigestion or if I'm nauseous" thing going on yesterday, plus I was really tired (and caffeine didn't help), so I decided to take it easy. I still got almost 10,000 steps in though! And I'm glad I took it easy yesterday - feeling much better so far today!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,834 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + 3 Overhead Squats, Snatch Doubles, and Clean + Front Squats--we went heavy on the Cleans and we were really happy with my performance today.

Comments: Feeling realllllly good this week, so much better than the fatigue I felt last week all my yard work and running around and still lifting. So glad to be getting caught up.

wow anther great day You are looking great
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post: June 18th

Calories under goal: A couple of calories over
    Exercise: 12,100 steps

I have my WV trip coming up this weekend. It will be my first real test since starting my healthier living campaign last October. We are leaving Friday afternoon and coming back on Sunday. I plan to get my steps in Friday morning before I leave (most of them anyway). Saturday won't be a problem with steps. We will be touring the WV glass museum and the historic Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The old hospital is almost 1/4 long and has 4 floors....so lots of walking. I plan to make healthy food choices on my trip. This trip has been one of my goals for several months now. I'm excited to be mobile enough now to take these tours.

Have a great trip
  • digger61
    Options
    Username: dracocapricorn
    Week: June Week 3
    PW = 149.6 lb
    CW = 146 lb (-3.6 lb)
    Goal in June = 145 lb

Been in a lowpoint, not eating according to the plan, didn't do any exercise. Hope to return to original routine in the coming week.

great loss
  • digger61
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 120iz
    Goals/comments
    Another day with a migraine I don't know what is happening but it may be due to stressing about things out of my control as I also find myself clenching my jaw a lot lately. Hopefully today will be better .

Take care of yourself
  • digger61
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Daily check in for Tuesday (yikes - it's only Wednesday - this seems like a loooooong week)

Exercise: no - I had some weird "not sure if it's indigestion or if I'm nauseous" thing going on yesterday, plus I was really tired (and caffeine didn't help), so I decided to take it easy. I still got almost 10,000 steps in though! And I'm glad I took it easy yesterday - feeling much better so far today!

Happy to hear you are feeling better great steping
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily check in for Tuesday
    Water: 96 oz
    Exercise: Rebuilding my steps outside and yard work
    Steps: 15540
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 19 June

Calories: Over by 90 then under once exercise was added
    Exercise: Jogging (yay!), 30 minutes of walking and 10 minutes on exercise bike
    💬Comments: I did go for a jog this morning like I said I would. As it was my first time, I did a combo of brisk walking and jogging round a football pitch twice. It did get harder for me towards the end but I pushed myself. I’m going to do it again at the weekend but I’ll go somewhere with better views (rather than a boring pitch) and I’m aiming for at least 1 mile. I’m starting with small goals then I’ll work on bettering my distance/time etc.
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥 Daily Post: Wednesday, 19th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    Exercise: not today

Comments: Good day today, but am feeling nervous about the weekend. It kind of left my radar that I'm away this week for 4 days for a mini holiday with the family to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. 4 days of buffet style where I can't control how everything is cooked 😬argh. This sort of thing has the potential to knock me a bit sideways, so any advice would be appreciated!

Ps @AB0215 I'll need to weigh in next week on Tuesday instead of Monday because of the hols 👍
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥 Daily Post: Wednesday, 19th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    Exercise: not today

Comments: Good day today, but am feeling nervous about the weekend. It kind of left my radar that I'm away this week for 4 days for a mini holiday with the family to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday. 4 days of buffet style where I can't control how everything is cooked 😬argh. This sort of thing has the potential to knock me a bit sideways, so any advice would be appreciated!

Ps @AB0215 I'll need to weigh in next week on Tuesday instead of Monday because of the hols 👍

@lsjhudson Hey Laura 👋🏻 I think the best thing you can do when you’re away is to keep portion control in mind. You can’t control how the food is cooked, but tell yourself that you can control what you put on your plate from the buffet. You’ve made great progress this week, so remind yourself of that. Most of all, enjoy your mini-break 😊

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Ash, I was going to ask how many pounds you are lifting in these picts? You have done so incredible!! If not for my back issues, I would have loved to try Olympic lifting myself...I do want my son to do it. The gym he goes to coaches Olympic style lifting! He's been doing crossfit there since he was 12 (he's 16 now). 🏋🏻‍♂️

I have my WV trip coming up this weekend. It will be my first real test since starting my healthier living campaign last October.....

Sounds like a really fun time Cindy---enjoy it--- you'll get a lot of walking in there I am sure.

genajonas wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In - Week #3

Username: genajonas
    Date: Wednesday, June 19
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 192.8

GREAT JOB!!!

@gjaholy33 I hope your migraine went away and today is better!🤗

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, June 19th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT, Body Combat & Walking
    ✅ Water: 252.8 oz.
  • digger61
    Options

nice loss
  • digger61
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday, June 19th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT, Body Combat & Walking
    ✅ Water: 252.8 oz.

nice day
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    O
    OkieGina wrote: »

Glad your feeling better.
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily check in for Tuesday
    Water: 96 oz
    Exercise: Rebuilding my steps outside and yard work
    Steps: 15540
    Great day!

Nice loss.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 19 June

Calories: Over by 90 then under once exercise was added
    Exercise: Jogging (yay!), 30 minutes of walking and 10 minutes on exercise bike
    💬Comments: I did go for a jog this morning like I said I would. As it was my first time, I did a combo of brisk walking and jogging round a football pitch twice. It did get harder for me towards the end but I pushed myself. I’m going to do it again at the weekend but I’ll go somewhere with better views (rather than a boring pitch) and I’m aiming for at least 1 mile. I’m starting with small goals then I’ll work on bettering my distance/time etc.

Great job!!!
This discussion has been closed.