Options
    Daily post
    Username loopywhorl
    01/07/19
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise - power 1 myleene klass.
    Comments
    - Weighed myself today for week 1 starting point - was exactly as I said so definitely need to do this.
    - Thought I was eating really well but still over only by 100 calories so I’d still lose if I ate like this all week.
    managed to eat 4 of my 5 a day - doing an online shop in the next day or so - I can make some good choices there.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥Daily Post: Monday, 1st July 💥

✅Track: yes
    ☑️Calories: The tiniest smidge over (like 22kcal) - planned
    ✅Exercise: lots of walking!

Comments: Great day today; brought my own lunch to a kids & mums playdate and because I wanted to have a cookie today I planned it into my daily allowance. I went over because I fancied another cup of tea and figures that was acceptable and a better choice than denying myself something and the calories coming from something else later on! Also have been on the go all day today, so although I didn't log a specific exercise, I have been super active all day 👍

Great planning
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Monday, 1 July

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 minutes of walking
    💬Comments: I’m feeling quite positive about this month. Last month, I got a little stuck for some reason but my weight is going down again which is great. I would really love to shift 5lbs this month which would take me to 140...anything more would be a nice bonus. I’m starting to get a bit worried about going into maintenance (I think the majority of us probably are) as I really don’t want to gain any of this weight back. But, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it I suppose 😕
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Monday, 1 July

Exercise: 50 minutes of walking
    💬Comments: I’m feeling quite positive about this month. Last month, I got a little stuck for some reason but my weight is going down again which is great. I would really love to shift 5lbs this month which would take me to 140...anything more would be a nice bonus. I’m starting to get a bit worried about going into maintenance (I think the majority of us probably are) as I really don’t want to gain any of this weight back. But, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it I suppose 😕

You’re doing awesome
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily post
    Username loopywhorl
    01/07/19
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise - power 1 myleene klass.
    Comments
    - Weighed myself today for week 1 starting point - was exactly as I said so definitely need to do this.
    - Thought I was eating really well but still over only by 100 calories so I’d still lose if I ate like this all week.
    managed to eat 4 of my 5 a day - doing an online shop in the next day or so - I can make some good choices there.

You got this
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    July 1
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @vicky2767 Nice day!!

@loopywhorl2019 Nice job with the workout!!

@lsjhudson Nice day!!

@galeroke Hang in there, it's only one day!

@gjaholy33 Glad you're home and staying positive, there will always be setbacks, such is life, it's really important that you keep moving forward and you are!

@Fitness327wk Thank you for adding Daily Post, it makes it so much easier for me to tally, I'm afraid that I miss daily posts when they're not labeled because that's really what I'm looking for when I scroll through! And awesome day!!

@Intrinsicat Hang in there, glad you're on the mend!

@OkieGina I know what you mean about the gains and weighing yourself daily, you get a really good idea of if you're actually trending downward when there are fluctuations! Glad you're not upset! It's not really much of a "gain" and really a normal part of the process.

@tdrjustus3 Hang in there, you've been away from home and out of your element for a while, you'll get there soon enough!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Pull + Snatch + Overhead Squat, Clean + 3 Front Squats + Split Jerk, Box Jumps and Weighted Planks. So glad it's a de-load week!

Comments: Had a normal day for the first time in a long time. Got up at 5:30 am and packed my hubby's lunch and made him coffee and then I went back to bed lol. Got up again did my workout and some chores and then went to work.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Username: jeapri17
    Weigh in week: July, week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 173
    Current Weight: 170
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 1st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,450 steps

Comments: Really worked hard to get steps in today.

I didn't think about it when I was listing my goals for July but I have 2 milestones I should also meet this month. I need to lose 2 more lbs to get to the 80 lb loss mark. And when I get to 191 lbs my BMI will be under 35...dropping me to obesity level 1. When I started this process my BMI was almost 50.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Calories-yes :)
    Water - yes :)
    Exercise- went grocery shopping so :# a little
    Steps 7522
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes. Leg exercises, stretching, 30 min.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Ate high-calorie junky food at work (though I ate less of it than if I hadn't joined this challenge). Kept my meals simple (raw veggies, raw almonds and Sunrider supplements) to keep my calories under.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes - 60 minutes yoga and 30 minutes walking
    Goals/Day/Comments: I got some sort of yuck going around my office over the weekend, fever and congestion. I think I'm over the worst of it, but decided to go moderate on the exercise on Day 1 and do yoga. Hopefully I'll be up for higher cardio tomorrow night!
  • sreid92
    sreid92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: slreid92
    Week: July Week 1
    PW =225.8
    CW=227

Just got back from our family holiday in Niagara Falls ( where I ate whatever I wanted all weekend but did a LOT of walking)

It’s a new week, and a new month and I’m getting back on track tomorrow! Let’s do this!
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track Yes
    Calories Yes - stayed within my calories and felt satisfied throughout day
    Exercise Smashed step target of 10000 steps by doing 15961

Water Managed 2 litres over course of day

Feeling much more motivated and hope everyone else has a successful day!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Calories: under
    Water: 11 cups
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 19026 steps

Goals July goals
    1) Track: track as soon as a meal over <3
    2) Steps at least 100,000 steps a week <3
    3)Strength at least once a day <3
    4) Diet one salad, one fruit: <3

I take my blood pressure since beginning this challenge and my blood pressure was up. Now that I am tracking I looked back and I had eaten a hot dog which has a great deal of sodium which must have impacted my blood pressure. This was a wake-up call for me. I am not on any medication the doctor gave me one year to get it under control as I feel it is more about the doctor's office. I will monitor this.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, well under
    Water: Yep - 100+ oz
    Exercise: 10k+ steps and a 30-40 minute trainer session full of thrusters, retro rows, push-ups (modified), drunken mountain climbers and burpees (modified) (Some of the steps were, of course, during the training session.)

The workout was awesome yesterday - my modifications are becoming less and less (although some of these would have been modified regardless, because we were outside). It felt really good to get back on track with everything after the weekend. (I feel like I say something similar every week - I wonder when I'll learn to just stay on track on the weekends?!?)

Today's schedule is going to be a bit off for me. I'm only working for a few hours, then I have a hair appointment, then hopefully get some work done on my car. I doubt I'll make it to the gym, so just gotta make sure I get my steps in. Maybe a few push ups or something too!
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💪Weekly weigh-in💪

*Weigh in on Mondays*

Username: lsjhudson
    Week: July, week 1
    PW =227.7
    CW=224.2

💥Loss this week: -3.5 lb
    💥Total loss: -8.8 lb

Laura, Nice Loss!!!
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 7/1

Steps: 9,538
    Squats: 50 (also doing the July Squat Challenge)

Exercise: A mile walk with Rita (canine). 1.5 mile run on treadmill, running with incline (rolling hills). Gardening in the backyard. With all the rain I have a jungle in my backyard! Worked in my pond, my fish so funny competing for attention. They love to be pet and talked to. Yes, they are very spoiled! :D
  • AB0215
    Options
    @OkieGina It's really exciting when you start needing less and less modifications on your workouts! Congrats!!

@Kin59vara Nice day!! There are a lot of things that can contribute to blood pressure being high, sodium *can* be one, and I'd look at what you eat and also what you're doing on those days where you get higher readings, are you stressed, did you exercise, are you drinking enough water, not getting enough water can cause high blood pressure too. And generally speaking, the new water recommendations are half your body weight in ounces for water intake. And if you take in a little extra sodium, you can also take in a little extra water to help flush it out as well.

@galeroke Nice day! Great job with those steps!!

@sreid92 Hang in there, it's not really a big gain and you're getting back into your normal routine, you'll be down in no time!

@Intrinsicat Nice day! Glad you're starting to feel better. So glad I don't have to go to an office, I used to get sick all the time when I did, now I stay at home where it's safe lol.

@jeapri17 Nice job staying under calories! And good job eating less of the junk food! That's always a good start!

@CindyJNC1963 Awesome day, great job with your steps!! And those milestones are awesome! You will be at them in no time. That's really amazing, you've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time really, it took me a lot longer than it's taken you to get where you are, super proud of you!

I didn't really pay attention to my BMI until like 3 weeks ago, and to be honest, for me, I'm still not since I have a significant amount of muscle over someone of my same size...it's a little bit skewed for me as it only measures weight to height to age and having said that I just hit 28 on that scale so that officially takes me out of the Obese category altogether, which I honestly don't think I've been since like the 5th grade...actually maybe no, I was still like 150 lbs in the 5th grade so, guess you have to go back earlier than that!

This discussion has been closed.