TEAM: Gutbusters (July)

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Hi @verystumped! You would weigh in on Thursday. Week 1 for July will be Sunday, June 30 through Saturday, July 6th. I'll post another FAQ tomorrow morning that will explain things in further detail. :smile:
  • verystumped
    verystumped Posts: 38 Member
    Thanks Bonnie!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited June 2019
    Happy Sunday! Welcome to Week 1 for July, Gutbusters!

For those of you who are new to the group, here are some weigh-in FAQs:

• When do I post my weigh-in?
    Post on your "scheduled weigh-in day". So, if you posted a weight in the New Member Registration thread on a Tuesday, then your scheduled weigh-in day will be each Tuesday of the month. Let me know if you have a question.
    • Why is Week 1 beginning on Sunday? Haven't we been already posted our starting weights?
    Think of it as a first birthday. You're born, then you must live a whole year before you can celebrate being 1. In this challenge, you post a starting weight, then you have a whole week to work on weight loss before you post your Week 1 weigh-in.
    • How do I post my weigh-in?
    Your posts should look like this:
    Username:
    Week: July Week 1
    PW: Previous Weight in pounds
    CW: Current Weight in pounds
    • What's my previous weight?
    If you're new, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever weight you posted in the New Member Registration thread or check out the current spreadsheet to see what your posted info says. If you're returning, your Week 1 previous weight is whatever your weight was in the last week of the previous month.
    • Members are invited to post daily following the guidelines of another challenge called UAC (Ultimate Accountability Challenge). Very simple, but effective, in keeping us focused on our health goals. Please feel free to join that monthly challenge as well. @RangerRickL does a fantastic job there for keeping us motivated daily. I don’t think I’d be as far along on my journey if it wasn’t for TBL and UAC.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    • I'm still confused. Who can help me?
    Just ask a question here and tag me (@BonnieHosk85), or PM me and I'll do my best to get back as soon as possible. I want you to succeed as much as I want success for me. If you miss your weigh-in I will message you to remind you. Because I care. If you need to drop out for the month, just let me know. Feel free to private message me if you need to.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@allietuge
    @BJDavidson964
    @crystalbarton31
    @LadySaton
    @lisadianhays55
    @shalvy2007

Please post using this template:

Username
    July Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

1ixhzfprrqy8.jpg
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Bonnie my starting weight for July is off, it should be 212.8. Thanks
  • BonnieHosk85
    That's what was added to the sheet, @matthewsfive. I'll double check it on the July sheet to be sure it's correct. Thanks!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    allietuge
    July Week 1
    PW: 170
    CW: 169.9

July needs to be better than June.
    I got this
  • MKC258
    MKC258 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I am new to this challenge but so excited! I have about 70lbs to lose so all the motivation and challenges will be so helpful for me. Cant wait to get started!
  • elisepfliger04
    elisepfliger04 Posts: 33 Member
    Hello to all! I am new to the challenge but not new to MFP or to lifestyle changes and weight fluctuations.

I am 33, married to my best friend (twice 😵😉) and the momma to 2 girls (8&5) and bonus momma to 2 great kids (14&10). I run an in home daycare so snacking and lunches are the WORST for me! I’d love ideas on meal prepping for 1 and some good snacks that are low cal and tide me over for a bit.

I do get in a walk or 2 a day with our dog, Sirius ‘Black’ Sprinkles. I am starting a Beach Body workout that has worked in the past-pre babies- on Monday July 1st. This is not my first rodeo but I am hoping to get healthier and let’s be honest, hotter lol
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    BJDavidson964
    July Week 1
    PW: 155.8
    CW: 155.0 I'll take it! Expected a gain!
  • BonnieHosk85
    @matthewsfive, confirming that weight for your July starting weight. Thanks!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited June 2019
    Welcome to our two newest members, @MKC258- 233 and @gabrielgalindomendez! So glad to have you both on our team. Let me know if you have any questions.

Members from June ... I'm getting ready to post the results from Week 4 and the Finale if you'd like to go check that out.

Just a preview ... we did it!! We were June's biggest losers!! <3 You guys rock!!!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Jodilynnreeves. - 7.77% :star:
    2nd - AB0215. - 7.04%
    3rd - Clairetomkinson. - 6.03%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 1.87% :star::star::star:
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 1.60%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 1.45%

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Blessings,
    Bonnie
  • BonnieHosk85
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 24 minutes walking the dogs
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    What is your workout routine? How often do you do cardio and strength? I get 20 minutes on my lunch to hit the gym and I feel like I should be doing weight training since I can do cardio at home by walking.
    This was so much easier before the babies haha!!
  • MKC258
    MKC258 Posts: 24 Member
    @BonnieHosk85
    My Starting weight is 235. I am also going to change my weigh in day to Friday. Thank you!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I think today is my weigh in day. 12sarah2015, current weight 138.0lb. Hard to eat well this week while parents are here on holiday
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    July 1
    Exercised? Yes 45 mins cardio & some housework
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Good morning! Happy July!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@12Sarah2015
    @audreypawdrey
    @beckyvanuum
    @beloved0922
    @HickChic67
    @Jodilynreeves
    @Kenyaa3
    @Lifeisspiffy
    @looneycatblue
    @Micheller1210
    @MKC258 - I'll have your day changed to Friday. I've updated your starting weight. Thanks!
    @SuzanneElizabeth16
    @tuddy315

Please post using this template:
    Username
    July Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

This discussion has been closed.