• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,748 Member
    Options
    Glad the pup is getting walked!!!! :lol:
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,672 Member
    Options

Such a beautiful day.

Youngest son and his dad / my ex-husband came by in the afternoon with two very big paper bags full of organic vegetables, and made a brilliant, version of green soup, chopped a whole pile of vegetables for snacking, and a nice container of the most delicious garlicky hummus. Packed it all up for me into the fridge and cleaned up the kitchen perfectly afterwards.🥹

Two friends and their two dogs - one being a St. Bernard! - and 80 pages of All The Pretty Horses made for a beautiful evening.

Perhaps I’ve died and gone to heaven????
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    If only I didn’t have to spend all my time lying on my belly looking at them through a mirror 😜
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I don't know if being glad for you is an appropriate response😝

The soup and company sound quite good!

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,898 Member
    Options
    Trying to cut back a bit because we’re traveling next week. Flying ✈️ to Spokane and northern Idaho for a short vacation. About 6-7 hours by car 🚘 from PAVland?

Being up up the Rockies ⛰and cool air sound wonderful because it’s over 90 all this week.
    Yup -summer has arrived and will last until November.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2023
    Options
    So are you making the trip north? How many days are you staying?
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    We’ll be in the northwest May 30-June 2. Short trip. Two days in Idaho and two in Spokane.
    We have to catch up on all the trips we canceled over covid! Might do a couple overnights in Houston in the summer. Hawaii in September. Maybe another Ohio family trip. Who know what else?
    There’s still those direct flights Austin to Vancouver- so who knows? Maybe next spring?
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Woohoo - Party at PAVs 😜
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Staring at the ice cream truck after her lake walk with her new and old friends yesterday. Laine is a lucky girl too.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    te4wn2cwvd5p.jpeg
  • lauriekallis
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Apparently she put her witchypooness aside and was kind to her big new friend Buster

2c90j3layh8j.jpeg
    uibf8gvomixu.jpeg
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Dat's soooooooo CUTE!!!!! Especially the ice cream!
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Link expires in one week.... not sure if it is bucolic... but that's from the past few days (long weekend and today)

Our usual spots on the Burnaby hillsides, a quick stop in Richmond at fairly low tide on the way to UBC, a quick boo at the logs by the Pacific Spirit National Park, some overcast pictures from the dog-less visit to White Rock on Sunday followed by myself in the car, and a couple of pics of destructo-alley-cat when finally thrown back into the hillside today! And doesn't she ever look excited for that car ride to UBC!!!! :lol:

Not sure why they're in random order! https://icedrive.net/s/bATSuQykvvPS9v3ug6auhaYbR2N5
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Oh, I want to be there in those places that tired you pooch out so much beside such a handsome man
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    😊
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I was reliably told I am looking OLD! :rage: Plus I picked "better" pics, DUH! It's almost like Instagram! :lol:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Obviously your reliable source is UNreliable. You aren’t looking old Mr. PAV.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I agree with Yooly!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    "he looks sooooooo OLD" come out of the BFFF of CCCGG whose SO is +10 on the rest of us!!!!

The BFFF was commenting on a holiday wish WhatsApp video message and stomped on poor PAV resulting in acute old age PTSD

Hence the curated selection of car pics in a vain attempt to refute the accusations!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Gee PAV it’s obvious BFF is envious. By disparaging CCCGG’s man, her poor choice looks a bit better by comparison.

Don’t fall for what is patently jealousy because her SO is truly older. BFF is throwing shade to make herself look good. Girls learn to do this in junior high. Some never outgrow it!

You may now bask in the glory of knowing you are the far superior choice and CCCGG is the lucky woman.