Options

Replies

• rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Highest wt: 425#

Weight at start of this effort: 372#

Current wt: 268#

Goal wt: 172# (I don't know, definitely well below 200#. It'll be a great problem to figure out when I get there.
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Another Friday, another weigh in. Last week I was 139.5kg, this one I'm 138.6kg. Happy with the result <3
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    @conniewilkins56

That's fantastic news! And keep at it, and you'll be surprised at what you'll be able to do with those dance moves - you'll be cutting a rug in no time :) Teach your grandsons to try to keep up with you!
  • Dante_80
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Another Friday, another weigh in. Last week I was 138.6kg, this one I'm 137.5kg. A little bummed about a sprained ankle and - probably - the start of an outer ear infection, but at least I'm a little lighter when whining about it. Less than 150lb to go!! :p
    Starting weight: 177.8 kg - 392 lb
    Last week weight: 138.6 kg - 305.5 lb
    Current weight: 137.5 kg - 303.1 lb
    Goal weight: 70 kg - 154 lb

Total weight lost : 40.3 kg - 88.8 lb

Weight remaining for:
    Obese class II: 24.9 kg - 54.9 lb
    Obese class I: 39.0 kg - 86 lb
    Overweight: 53.1 kg - 117.1 lb
    Normal: 67.2 kg - 148.2 lb
  • emmyjaykay
    emmyjaykay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Today was measurement day! I've been averaging about 10 pounds down a month since May but this month has been a bit of a stall so I only lost a little over 6 pounds. I thought that would mean that my measurements would change less but holy cow, was I wrong.

This month I lost:
    2.5" in my chest
    2" in my waist
    2" in my hips
    1" on each upper arm
    1" on my right thigh
    2" on my left thigh
    1" on each calf
    and even a little bit in my wrists, ankles, and neck.

I've never had an all-over loss in my measurements before and most of those are a larger loss than I've ever seen my body have in a month. That six pounds seemed paltry at first but wow. I must have done a decent amount of recomposition or something.
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I get to break the 200 lb mark again! :lol::lol::lol:
    202.4 today. Some of that is water weight, yes. But....at least a few pounds is not. It honestly isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would. I was able to be so much more active and energetic than my last trip home, and I'm really just enjoying how my body current feels. Back to tracking.
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Today makes 3 months since I started my lifestyle change. I've lost 21.8 pounds and am just .2 pounds away from hitting the 25% mark of my weight loss goal.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am finally heading back down again. I hope to go all the way to my low this time. I lost 6.2 pounds yesterday alone. I am still pretty itchy but I think the water loss may be a sign the steroid treatment is beginning to work on the poison ivy.
  • Dante_80
    edited October 2020
    Options
    A little slow-down this week (probably due to some added medication), but I'll live with it!

SW: 177.8 kg - 392 lb (May 2020)
    GW: 69 kg - 153 lb

LW: 137.5 kg - 303.1 lb
    CW: 137.0 kg - 302.0 lb
    Variance: 0.5 kg - 1.1 lb

OL: 40.8 kg - 89.9 lb

Weight remaining for:
    Obese class II: 25.7 kg - 56.7 lb
    Obese class I: 39.7 kg - 87.5 lb
    Overweight: 53.6 kg - 118.2 lb
    Normal: 67.6 kg - 148.9 lb
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    amart4224 wrote: »
    Had a surprise waiting for me on the scale this morning: ONEDERLAND! 199.8! I wasn't expecting to see that until at least next week (and I know I won't stay there between now and then so I suppose I WILL see it again next week 😂). I have been in the 200s for nearly two years - this is my lowest weight since December 2018. Still have 20 pounds to go to get out of Obese and into Overweight so that is my next big milestone.

congratulations!

And I hope that even if it does bounce back up, that it doesn't stay for long!
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’1
    SW: 307.8 lbs
    CW: 290.2
    GW: 125

• alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    251.4 on my scales this morning!....I am thrilled!....after months of struggling to lose a few pounds, they seem to be coming off again!...I tweaked my calories a little and I have increased my steps a little and upped the intensity of my exercise a little!....just doing a few little things helps sometime...

My clothing situation is another story....I have 0 long pants to wear and 2 pair of nice shorts to wear...lots of tops!...I need new undies and jeans, too....I am only going to buy a couple of each and get them snug!....

Although I have almost lost 100 lbs, so far I have very little loose skin....I drink lots of water and I moisturize twice a day plus use sugar scrubs twice a week....the last 60 to 70 lbs will most likely leave me with lots of saggy skin but so far, ok....

Today is a good day!

SOOOOO excited for you! Shopping for new clothes is expensive and oh so fun! I've had to get new everything - except socks. :wink: And know it will happen a few more times on the way to goal weight. I just buy everything with adjustment straps now. :)
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Hello new to larger losers, not new to MFP.

Top weight was 210 (or more, I stopped weighting at that point).

Current weight 176 with a target weight of 135. I wanted to be 160 by Christmas, but obviously that isn’t going to happen.... AND the girl in the office next to mine keeps bringing in Halloween candy and it is very hard to resist it. I won’t let myself walk past her office currently lol. It took SO long for me to get from the 180s to the 170s that I really really don’t want to creep back up, but with the holiday season quickly approaching this is going to be hard!
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »

Current weight 176 with a target weight of 135. I wanted to be 160 by Christmas, but obviously that isn’t going to happen.... AND the girl in the office next to mine keeps bringing in Halloween candy and it is very hard to resist it. I won’t let myself walk past her office currently lol. It took SO long for me to get from the 180s to the 170s that I really really don’t want to creep back up, but with the holiday season quickly approaching this is going to be hard!

Welcome to the group! We have similar starting weights and I am also going for a goal of 135!

I am so glad I'm still working from home - my boss was constantly passing out candy and that would be tough to resist.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Dogmom1978 wrote: »

@Dogmom1978 WELCOME!!