Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ooops hit to fast! I’m set at 2 per week and I don’t exercise yet but soon lol
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Ooops hit to fast! I’m set at 2 per week and I don’t exercise yet but soon lol

Eating less is to lose weight, exercising is to gain strength!........BUT I admit I exercise for food!
  • Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Some progress this week. Added my goal for New Years, hope I can come close!

SW: 177.8 kg - 392 lb (May 2020)
    Next Milestone: 127.8 kg - 281.8 lb by 1.1.2021
    GW: 69 kg - 153 lb

CW: 131.9 kg - 290.8 lb
    CW: 131.0 kg - 288.8 lb
    Variance: -0.9 kg / -2.0 lb / -0.68% TBW

OL: 46.8 kg - 103.2 lb

Weight remaining for:
    Obese class II: 19.7 kg - 43.5 lb
    Obese class I: 33.7 kg - 74.2 lb
    Overweight: 47.6 kg - 105.0 lb
    Normal: 61.6 kg - 135.7 lb
  • _inHisGrace
    Options
    Way to go Connie !!!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    @bmeadows380
    oooooOOOOOOooooo THAT IS SO EXCITING! YAY!!!!!!
  • Dante_80
    edited December 2020
    Options
    So close to moving down to the 12Xs...but no cigar this week either. T_T
    I'll get it next time.

SW: 177.8 kg - 392 lb (May 2020)
    GW: 69 kg - 153 lb

LW: 131.0 kg - 288.8 lb
    CW: 130.0 kg - 286.6 lb
    Variance: -1.0 kg / -2.2 lb / -0.76% TBW

OL: 47.8 kg - 105.4 lb

Weight remaining for:
    Obese class II: 18.7 kg - 41.3 lb
    Obese class I: 32.7 kg - 72.0 lb
    Overweight: 46.6 kg - 102.8 lb
    Normal: 60.6 kg - 133.5 lb

Next Milestone: 127.8 kg - 281.8 lb by 1.1.2021 (50kg OL)
    Days remaining for milestone: 20
    Weight that needs to be shed: 2.2kg - 4.8lb
  • cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    These last posts are soooo inspiring for seeing your consistency and its rewards! AWESOME!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    My Starting Weight:
    ~375 lbs (01/01/2017)
    My goal:
    180 lbs
    Milestone:
    215 lbs
    Current Weight:
    224.2 lbs 12/10/2020
    Loss this Week:
    -4.7 lbs
    Total Loss:
    -150.8 lbs

What's Working/What Needs Work
    :

I'm not sure what is going on with my scales. I get a totally different reading depending on where on my floor I put the darn thing - both new and old!

All the floors in my house are poorly layed hardwood - no two peices are even, and they keep shifting - my scale was going bonkers. I've put a 3/4 inch square of plywood under the scale - and it seemed to make a big difference. It is consistent now (though it still doesn't seem to drop fast enough :-) )

Congratulations and taking the leap!!!! I'm so enjoying your side-story of romance. !!!!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    @lauriekallis
    the plywood idea is a good one - I'll see if that works! Thank you! :)
  • Dante_80
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Alternatively, you can choose one specific place (as sturdy as possible) to put your scale on, and always weigh yourself there, without ever having to move it around.
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    I can't leave my scale out - the floor isn't big enough square footage, and I've found I can't quite get it exact - though that would beg questions from guests if they see a magic marker square outlined in front of the sink lol
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Isn’t there a scale in a local grocers?....you could get weighed on it once or twice a week....I go to the grocery store 4 or 5 days a week lol
  • _inHisGrace
    Options
    Age 45
    Height 5’1
    Sw 307.8
    Cw 274
    Gw 105
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    @conniewilkins56

No, no scale there. Besides, I don't want to have to figure out what to subtract for clothing lol

I'm not doing all that great in sticking to it lately, too many temptations of hte evening inspiring my creative side when it comes to snacking. But it seems to be coming out in the wash, at least - I must be getting more activity in than I thought.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    Besides, I don't want to have to figure out what to subtract for clothing lol
    Wouldn't it will be a little more exciting if you just disrobe there?

(you would probably get a bit of exercise too!)

• amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Besides, I don't want to have to figure out what to subtract for clothing lol
    Wouldn't it will be a little more exciting if you just disrobe there?

(you would probably get a bit of exercise too!)

Oh my goodness, this made me laugh out loud, thank you for that!
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    My Starting Weight:
    ~375 lbs (01/01/2017)
    My goal:
    180 lbs
    Milestone:
    215 lbs
    Current Weight:
    227.4 lbs 12/17/2020
    Loss this Week:
    +3.2 lbs
    Total Loss:
    -147.6 lbs

What's Working/What Needs Work:

obviously its not working at the moment and I have to acknowledge it. I have not been doing well at all on logging or sticking to my deficit lately. While its been good in that it means I'm not in a deficit and thus its been like an extended diet break, its not good because my weight is creeping very slowly back up and I have GOT to figure out how to put a stop to it and get back in control! But there's a lot of stress in my life lately, its the holiday season, and the drive to eat is overpowering the fragile willpower I have left to devote to diet. Not being able to get out and walk like I was doing this summer is having a huge impact on me. I do have the elliptical but I can't get the willpower to force myself to use it or to do the cardio. I tell myself I will when I get up of a morning, but then I can't actually force myself to do it. *sigh*

I'm not giving up though - for one thing, if this romance I'm currently exploring stays positive and ends where he and both are hoping it does, I want to get back into onderland even more now than before! He's very encouraging on that front - not because he's pushing me to lose it for vanity, because he's happy with me now, but because of health and because its what I want for myself. And he's doing well on the weight loss front himself and I am supporting him for the same reasons - I'm quite fine with him as he is now, but am also encouraging him to look after his health, especially since he's hitting the big 5-0 this year; I want him around and healthy for a long time to come! lol

But anyway, I get through the next 2 weeks then I can hopefully focus again on diet and get some exercise routine going again. Hopefully.