Username
    August Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

Have a wonderful day, Fit Fam!! <3
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @MayaVDM You can still make it work. Watch your calories and you got this. :)
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @carol_shantz what a beautiful view
  • MayaVDM
    MayaVDM Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @MayaVDM You can still make it work. Watch your calories and you got this. :)

Trying to eat for the rest of the day fats, protein , bit of salad.🤞
    I will report by the end of the day.
    Because of our new group I'm definitely more accountable.Thank you for a great start. I'm optimistic !
  • sarahmcurry
    sarahmcurry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, gosh so out of my comfort zone here, for starters i'm doing a post, maybe the norm for so many but I'm not into social media as such & to talk about myself well... i will probably lose what i am writing as this is the 2nd time typing this & dont know what i done with first one 🙄
    YES i did at least 20 mins of exercise, YES was under my calorie budget and YES i tracked everything.
    Talking of calorie budget do we go by the green numbers on main diary or by the pie chart page? Bit confused as they dont seem to add up?
    Cheers
  • verystumped
    verystumped Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I brought a bathing suit to actually swim-as an exercise. Hugh big commitment for me!!! Next step- actually getting in the water 😂

• BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BB_1033
    August Week 1
    PW 175
    CW 170

So basically them 5 lbs was shark week, so no real loss but atleast it's not a gain lol
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Aug wk 1 (Jul 29)
    PW 174.6
    CW 172.8

Now that is better! Lost the same 1.8 lbs that I gained last week. :p
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Jul 28
    Did I exercise for at least 30 minutes? YES! 12k steps! Got 98% of it in on a nice long morning walk... didn't do anything physical after that.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES.
    Something Positive about myself: I have logged in 7 days in a row! Really helps me to stay accountable.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue, congrats on the loss and logging in 7 days in a row!! So happy for you!! :star:

@BB_1033, counts as a loss to me!! Good work! :star:

@verystumped, I feel you! I finally got the nerve to go to water aerobics, where I only knew one person, and am so glad I did. I don't even care about being in a suit in front of others now. I realized that nobody is looking at me. They're all talking and doing their thing. Don't let that fear keep you from a good, fun time! You can do it!

@sarahmcurry, you did great! You can just post "3x Yes" each day if you'd like until you're more comfortable. As far as the diary, I just concentrate on keeping my numbers all in the green. I don't worry about the pie charts too much, but they're interesting to see the percentages and how on point I am (or am now) at the end of the day.

• audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    Week 5
    PW: 142.4
    CW: 140.8

I upped yoga to 5x last week! I went to Buti Yoga in Tuesday and Saturday, beginning yoga on Monday, Deep Buti yoga on Thursday, and Restorative on Sunday night. I also walked at least 10,000 steps a day. I had 105,000 steps for the week and 25,000 on Saturday! I hope to get back to the 130s this week.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Wowza, girl!! That paid off for you, too, didn't it, @Audreypawdrey? Nice work! :star:
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @audreypawdrey That is an inspiring loss, so I have to ask - what is Buti yoga?
  • carol_shantz
    carol_shantz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    @shewhoismany
    Thank you! Here is a description from the studio I go to:
    Buti Yoga Description
    Buti Yoga is a dynamic, empowering, and energetic practice infused with yoga postures, primal movement, tribal dance, and deep core engagement.
    There is more information here too:
    https://butiyoga.com/

I started going in June and really enjoy it. My core is weak after having two babies, and I feel like the cyclical structure of rotation you do with your core has helped me become stronger! I burned almost 375 calories according to my watch on Tuesday night! It is hard to me but fun and goes by very quickly. You should see if there is a studio nearby that offers classes!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 20 minutes on treadmill with random inclines

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - I probably over guessed with dinner. I find ribs hard to calculate

Something positive - I'm a very hard worker. I take pride in completing a task quickly and correctly.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, water aerobics, 90 minutes (45 minutes aerobics, 45 minutes pool walking); 45 minutes cleaning/organizing my home
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

• betsychange
    betsychange Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for 20 min? Walked the dog, but way too hot to do much else today.
    Did I stay within my calorie range? Yes! It’s going well in that department.
    Did I record everything I ate and drank? Yes! I was absolutely meticulous about my meals and snacks.

My FBG was 109 this morning. Not as low as I’d like. My blood keytone was .2mml/dL. Hoping it starts kicking in soon.

But I am really doing great with this diet. Better than I’ve done in a long time. Absolutely not missing the carbs so far. So even if my keytone levels are low meaning I’m not yet in Ketosis, my calories are spot on. Very pleased so far.
  • motis3678
    motis3678 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise 20 minutes? Yes! Around an hours moderate walk and 20 minutes of rigorous elliptical training.

Within calorie budget? Yes, ate back most of my exercise calories today in the form of tacos, but yes.

Tracked intake? Yes

Something positive - I am worth the effort I'm putting in!!

Had a great but tiring day. Sleep well team! I pray we are restored in the night and wake up refreshed to a whole new day!
This discussion has been closed.