Exercise no
    Water 190oz

Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 170
    Goals/comments
    So Monday I binge a little which brought on the guilt and blame game.
    Yesterday I did much better with sustaining from things I am not supposed to have.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Username: nebslp
    Week: September week 3
    Weigh-in day: WEDNESDAY
    PW =223.8
    CW= 223.0

Awesome keep it up
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    September week 3
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW 159
    CW 158.6

Yay! You Got This!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 45 minute run, 50 minutes walking

Comments

Feeling really confident today. Got a good night's sleep and did my 4 mile run. Afterwards I felt fantastic and had tons of energy which lasted throughout the rest of the day. I'm still loving running and I'm looking forward to my half marathon on the third, but I am also really looking forward to being off of my training schedule so I can mix things up a bit. I'd really like to use October to try a few of my many fitness dvds that I haven't had a chance to try yet, but my main focus with be abdominal work. I had an abdominal surgery when I was 22 which split my stomach down the middle and looking at that region in the mirror could be bring me down if I let it.The way the fat and skin is distributed is just not normal. I'm hoping if I really make a serious effort to work on that area that it will improve. Even if by just a little. Everything I've done until now has been step by step, so this is just another step I must take to try to improve my body.

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Ashley, as of tomorrow, I’m going to give IF a try, so thank you for suggesting that. I’ll let you all know how it goes on my daily post!

I hope your niece has a fantastic birthday when it comes. Tie dye hair and hair chalk sounds right up my street lol. I’m 29 and currently have pastel pink hair! I love experimenting with different colours and over the past few years I’ve had blonde hair, pink, purple, peach, brown, black etc. I just tend to get the urge to do something different and go for it. You should definitely give it a go, I’m sure it’ll be fun!

• o0kody0o
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Wednesday, 18 September

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 2 mile walk
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily Post - Wednesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

This is such a Great Group!!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (Sept 18)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Comments: my first day at school will be tomorrow. So excited 🤩

I will live in dorm for a first time (at almost age 40). Let's see how it'll affect the diet
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »

I will live in dorm for a first time (at almost age 40). Let's see how it'll affect the diet

WOW!! This is fantastic!! Congratulations! I'm doing a happy dance for you right now! Let us know how it goes and please update us on the experience! I'm so interested to hear!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday! Halfway to the weekend.
    My niece turns 5 (which is making me feel old lol) this month and we're having her birthday party this weekend, which is going to include tie-dye and hair chalk, which I realize now at 33 I quite literally never experimented with any weird hair color choices, so might just play with it too. lol.

Let's keep crushing our goals! It is Wednesday after all!
    3vvalc2jf4oy.gif
    Have fun
    143tobe wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @143tobe I think that it's important to find what works for you and you never really know what will work until you try it, as for me, I find I feel my best with less than 10 total carbs for the day and skipping the veggies, and my mood rests on how I eat, if I eat garbage I feel like garbage and no amount of supplements fixes it for me.

Oh, my general mood is great. I used to be depressed and stressed for years (20 of them). Took antidepressants and anxiety meds (which only helped minimally). Once I got into a regular workout regime, sleep cycle, and lost weight I went off of everything. I still get anxiety from time to time, but it's always situationally induced or pms. You're right, everyone needs to figure out what works for them. Supplements saved me. I did some brain hacking with supplements to get my depression down a few years back which enabled me to start eating, sleeping, and working out. I had totally forgotten that using supplements is what really got me in a healthier mindset which lead to me being able to build a better body.
    Thank you for sharing. I think it’s great you were able to do this.
    Daily Post: September 17th

Calories under goal: No
    Exercise: 10,495 steps

I went over my calories on purpose yesterday. I am going to try to vary my calories to jostle my metabolism a little. I am going to TRY to stay well under today.

Good luck
    nebslp wrote: »
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh-in day: WEDNESDAY
    PW =223.8
    CW= 223.0

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I second the suggestion of trying intermittent fasting for anyone looking to break a plateau or shake things up a little. It took me a few days to successfully fast 16 hours and eat within a window of 8, but now I've settled comfortably in fasting 17 hours, eating in a window of 7 hours. The weight has been coming off consistently. I've lost a total of 4.4lbs my first two weight ins. It took about a week and a half to stop feeling so hungry (starving!) in the morning. I wake up at 5am and my first meal was at 12:20pm, plus I work out in the morning, so for me that was a long time to go without fresh energy (food!). Now I break my fast at 11:20 with a 100 calorie coffee which tides me over until I have a full lunch at 12:20. I feel really great. At first it wasn't fun switching to plain black coffee in the morning, but now I love it. In general, my hunger in general has really gone down. My calories are set pretty high, 1900 but I don't eat back workout calories. On Saturday my calories are 2400 and Sunday, 2000. My aim is to never eat under 1600 a day, but doing intermittent fasting, I have been kind of forcing myself to keep my daily calories high because I'm afraid of slowing down my metabolism. After my half marathon is over I will experiment with lowering my calories for a while, but right now these numbers and IF are working really well for me.

Thank you for sharing. Have been thinking about trying IF. Not sure if I can be disciplined enough yet.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    lupj3nhh1r6m.jpg
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Daily Post: Wednesday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 45 minute run, 50 minutes walking

Comments

Feeling really confident today. Got a good night's sleep and did my 4 mile run. Afterwards I felt fantastic and had tons of energy which lasted throughout the rest of the day. I'm still loving running and I'm looking forward to my half marathon on the third, but I am also really looking forward to being off of my training schedule so I can mix things up a bit. I'd really like to use October to try a few of my many fitness dvds that I haven't had a chance to try yet, but my main focus with be abdominal work. I had an abdominal surgery when I was 22 which split my stomach down the middle and looking at that region in the mirror could be bring me down if I let it.The way the fat and skin is distributed is just not normal. I'm hoping if I really make a serious effort to work on that area that it will improve. Even if by just a little. Everything I've done until now has been step by step, so this is just another step I must take to try to improve my body.
    This is great.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @AB0215 Ashley, as of tomorrow, I’m going to give IF a try, so thank you for suggesting that. I’ll let you all know how it goes on my daily post!

I hope your niece has a fantastic birthday when it comes. Tie dye hair and hair chalk sounds right up my street lol. I’m 29 and currently have pastel pink hair! I love experimenting with different colours and over the past few years I’ve had blonde hair, pink, purple, peach, brown, black etc. I just tend to get the urge to do something different and go for it. You should definitely give it a go, I’m sure it’ll be fun!
    Please let keep us posted on how it goes for you.
    Ver9nika wrote: »

Good luck.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Track: :)
    Calories: :)
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 12374

• vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in sept 18
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options

Track: yes
    Exercise: walking and aerobics
    Having a good week. My wife called last night and said she found a really great deal to Cuba and booked it. So Cuba at the end of February. Have a blessed
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: eromligyppah
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW =202
    CW= 201.8
    Maybe I have finally leveled off from eating everything is site with this training. I'm too old for this lol. Sunday was 16 miles and took about 2hours 45 minutes. Taking most of the week to recover to just do it again. Once I get the marathon done I can recover and finally get back to normal working out.
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Afternoon team 👋🏻

After Ashley’s great suggestion of IF, I done some research last night and opted for the 5:2 pattern, which I have started as of today. I just wanted to put it out there so that others know, and it gives me some accountability. My IF days will be Thursday and Sunday.

As my calories will be restricted to 500 on IF days, I need to look into foods that are low in calories but nutritious and filling, so I’ll do that today. For lunch today I had 27g oatmeal, 180ml skimmed milk and a scoop of protein powder. I just need to decide what to have for dinner later.

I’ve been so disheartened because I’ve been at the same weight for around 6 weeks now so hopefully IF will give things a boost. I’m quite excited about it and I hope it’ll help me reach my goal. Approximately 12lbs left to lose 🤞🏻 Thanks again @AB0215
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 19 September

Exercise: Approx 2 miles walking
    💬Comments: Today I found the 5:2 IF a bit challenging as I was quite hungry. However, I drank plenty of water and tea which helped the hunger. Hopefully it gets easier the more I do it.

I bought some new “smart” bathroom scales today which I’m excited about (I’m 29 years old and I’m excited about scales...what has my life come to? 😂) The scales connect to my Bluetooth and all of my data from the scales is transferred to the scale app on my phone. When I use the scales in the morning I’ll take a screenshot of the data it has produced and post here. They are probably not 100 percent accurate but I’m interested to know what they tell me about my body 😊

This discussion has been closed.