Replies

• audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    Week 5
    PW: 137
    CW: 137.8

I am up slightly from yesterday. I hit the 135 range three times last week, but I made some bad food choices this weekend but no alcohol. I am going to commit to 4 yoga classes a week: Buti x 2, Deep Buti, and Beginner for October and try to squeeze in more. I am also going to aim for more walking!
  • MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Username: MMMonk
    October Week 1
    PW:205
    CW: 205.6

Not off to a great start. I spent all weekend decorating the house for Halloween and when I finally sat down I rewarded myself with cupcakes. ugh! I have been doing well with my calories and keeping track but not this weekend. The only consolation I have is that my clothes feel better because I don't have all the bloat. I am hoping that since I was basically jello and I am exercising this time around on my "lifestyle change" that the weight I gained is muscle. At least that's what I have to tell myself so I don't get discouraged already.

I have cut out all "diet" drinks and soda. Coca cola is my weakness. But I feel terrible on the fake sugars so those went too.

My goal for October is to lose 8 pounds. Fingers crossed.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @MMMonk, remember, the scale is not the only measure of success. Kudos to you for cutting diet drinks out. I had one Saturday after being off them almost all year. I enjoyed it, but that's it! Good luck with your goal! No fingers crossed!! You can do this! <3

@audreypawdrey, you'll get back down into that range. Go hard, girl! <3

So proud of both of you!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    October goal is to see the scale move again, September was my lowest loss so far but still a loss so I will take it. Now back to getting my water in and I would love to see a loss of 6 pounds for October
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    October Week 1 (Sep 30)
    PW: 170.6
    CW: 169.8

I am back to where I started on week 1 of September! My goal is to not see the 170's again, and drop down closer to 165 this month. Happy Fall Everyone!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    SW 169.7
    Weigh in day Thursday
    If it's too late for October, don't worry I'll wait for November

@Ab0215, is there still room in Gutbusters for Colleen?

@BonnieHosk85 Still room I'll make the change later today.
  • pikapuff11
    pikapuff11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pikapuff11
    October Week 1
    PW: 169
    CW: 163
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I got good news and bad news from my gp today. Good news is im down on my medicine which makes me hungry, at this level I dont feel hungry at all. Bad news my cholesterol is high for the very first time in my life. I need to go for another test to confirm this as I hadnt fasted for the test. But im not taking my chances till i know the new results. This month im upping my exercise to 30 minutes moderate/vigorous 4 times/week. And cutting down on salt, eating more vegetarian foods and less red mince. And counting calories...my aim is to lower the cholesterol and lose 2.3kg.
  • elisepfliger04
    elisepfliger04 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Elisep04
    Pw: 192.2
    Cw: 195.0

I mean it not 5lbs up so that’s better. Ran 2 miles yesterday and about to go run another mile today. 🏃🏻‍♀️I got this and so do all of you!! 💪🏼
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! @12Sarah2015, mine was up last time I had blood work. I've added garlic pills, eating brazil nuts (not many), and cut down on eggs and saturated fat. I'm also eating more Cherrios and oatmeal. That seems to be helping it come down.

Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@betsychange
    @elisepfliger04 - go get 'em, girl!! :smile:
    @Kenyaa3
    @shalvy2007
    @SuzanneElizabeth16
    @tuddy315

Please post using this template:
    Username
    October Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,331 Member
    Options
    tuddy315
    October week 1
    PW: 205.4
    CW: 205.6

My goal for October is to cut out all sweets. Then I just might hit Onederland!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @tuddy315, great goal! :smile:
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    shalvy2007
    October week 1
    PW: 151.2
    CW: 151

Goal for October watch sugar intake and increase my running.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @shewhoismany, you are strong, you are courageous, you can stomp the chip!! :smile: Sorry you haven't felt well. <3

Good goal, @shalvy2007! Good on the loss, too! :star:
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3
    October Week 1
    PW:266.8
    CW: 267.1

Went to the Big E this weekend and needless to say I ain’t waaayyy more than I needed too and didn’t make the best choices. Therefore I’m going extra hard this week to get back with my mini goals.

Need to check in the group more often which helps to keep me focused.

October here I come!!! Here WE come!!! 😬💪🏽
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Kenyaa3, checking in really does keep the focus on what we are putting in our bodies. Glad you had a good time, though! :smile:
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Number Two son decided he wants to be a runner like his big brother. So, today I started another C25k at the beginning.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My October goal is to get to 169 by Oct 31. I have a shopping trip planned Nov 8 weekend so I'd love to finally wear a size 10 comfortably. That will be 8 pounds in 4.5 weeks. October is my favorite month so looking forward to skinny PSLs (I like a short pumpkin spice latte with 1 pump of flavor and soy milk)
This discussion has been closed.