Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Nov 3
    1. ✅ 149 OK since wt is 154.6
    Net Carbs under 142g per day (Moderate Carbs) until I’m consistently at 155lbs or below for an entire week.

2. ✅ Macros/micros within my targets.

3. ✅ Perform my pre-art ritual each day before noon.

4. ✅ Practice Gratefulness throughout the day.

5. ✅ Say positive things to myself about my body & face at least 3X a day.

8,206 steps ✅ - watched a movie as I walked. Chest cold all day, but decided to take a sort walk :)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    My daily goals 11/3
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 1523
    2. 10,000 steps ✅ 14050
    3. 30 min exercise ✅
    4. Log all food ✅
    5. Meet fiber macro ✅

@shbarbor OUTTA BOUNDS WELL DONE!!!

Username: Shortgirlrunning
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (11/4)
    Previous Weight: 153
    Today’s Weight: 150.5

A good chunk of that is losing the bloat from TOM. Happy to see the drop though because the bloating was really frustrating me!

@Shortgirlrunning ... WTG ON THE LOSS NO MATTER HOW YOU DID .. BE DOWN!!

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    My weigh in:

User name: MadisonMolly2017
    Starting wt Oct 27: 157.8
    Monday Nov 4 wt: 154.2

My maintenance range is 153-155, so I’m not sure I’ll be contributing to the team’s successes much, but I’m delighted to be here! We’d see. Going for 153 now, maybe lower.

5’8.5”

@MadisonMolly2017 ... WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED... MAINTENANCE OR NOT HANG IN WITH US AND WATCH US LOSS. NO WORRIES YOU CAN CHEER US ON
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    My weigh in:

My maintenance range is 153-155, so I’m not sure I’ll be contributing to the team’s successes much, but I’m delighted to be here! We’d see. Going for 153 now, maybe lower.

5’8.5”

@MadisonMolly2017 ... WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED... MAINTENANCE OR NOT HANG IN WITH US AND WATCH US LOSS. NO WORRIES YOU CAN CHEER US ON

@Navydaddjtc Absolutely I will! And as I’m sure you all know, maintenance can have it’s challenges! Glad to have this supportive community that you have all created!
    Thanks!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    4 Nov Results:

Logged all foods

Stayed under calories

Burned 967 Cals Pickleball 90 mins

Steps 8972

Water 96 oz
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    November 🦃🦃🦃🦃💥💥💥🦃🦃🦃

Please let me know if you want to join our daily challenge for November. 🙌🙌🙌

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.👏💃👏

Champs!

Nov 3 Results!! 📣 📣 📣
    @confidentraven 100%
    @kdv12 80%
    @jcgator2016 100%
    @madisonmolly2017 100%
    @slimn2016 100%
    @shortgirlrunning 100%
    @fitness327wk 100%
    @madisonmolly2017 100%
    @shbarbor 80%
    @Gadgetgirl259 80%
    @navydaddjc 67%

🙌🙌🙌🙌💜🙌🙌🙌🙌
    Daily Total: 91%
    MTD Total: 85%

Happy Monday team!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    My weigh in:

5’8.5”

NICE!! Way to go!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ALRIGHT THEN TEAM
    JUST RETURNED FROM MY NUTRITION APPT. EARLIER TODAY ALONG WITH PT (PHYSICAL TORTURE)..
    NOW AS SOME YOU KNOW I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH NAFLD (NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE) YUP TO MUCH SUGAR AND WAY TO MANY CARBS.
    SO HERE'S THE PLAN SET BY THE NUTRITIONIST... 3-10% WEIGHT LOSS STARTING FROM 273.... THAT MEANS I GOTTA GET DOWN TO 245 AND THIS NAFLD WILL REPAIR ITSELF.
    WE REVISED MY GOALS AMD MY MICROS.
    I HAVE A WELLNESS DOC'S VISIT DEC. 6TH... JESSICA WANTS ME DOWN 10 POUND FOR THAT APPOINTMENT. NOW THAT'S A 10 PD LOSS FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WHICH WAS 2 WEEKS AGO.
    THAT'S SO DOABLE ... NOT A WALK IN THE PARK, BUT DOABLE...
    MARCIE AND I WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT DAYS WORK BEST FOR HER THAT I CAN HELP HER IN HER CLASSROOM, THERE BY ALLOWING ME SOME POOL TIME AT LA FITNESS.
    I AM RETURNING TO THE C25K AND TO THE COMBAT WALK RUN WALK ON THE TREADMILL IN ADDITION TO THE 3 WALKS A DAY WITH LOGAN.
    MY DAD AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER BOTH DIED FROM A MAJOR HEART ATTACK KNOWN AS THE WIDOW MAKER HEART ATTACK. 95% BLOCKAGE OF THE BLOOD SUPPLY. IN MY DAD'S CASE A CHAMBER OF THE HEART BLEW OUT. NO WAY AM I GONG THERE...NOPE ...NOTTA...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... I SURVIVED 2 TOURS OF DUTY IN VIETNAM THE LAST ONE DAMM NEAR KILLED ME... SO TEAM I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT KNOWN FOR
    I NEED YOUR HELP. WHAT EVER THAT LOOKS LIKE I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.
    I AM GOING TO PROVE TO ME AND DOC BERG THAT I GOT THIS IT STARTS TODAY

I AM GOING TO START A BLOG HERE ON MFP AND I'LL LINK YOU ALL IN WHEN THAT'S RTG... I AM GOING DOCUMENT THIS RUN FOR MY HEALTH. NOW IT'S TIME TO TURN AND BURN
    HOO YAH
    GREG
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    I came in second at the golf 🏌️‍♀️ tournament! Most of all it was a fun event!! Hope everyone had a fabulous day! 👏👏💃👏👏

Great Job!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I came in second at the golf 🏌️‍♀️ tournament! Most of all it was a fun event!! Hope everyone had a fabulous day! 👏👏💃👏👏

WELL DONE SALLY!!!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    ...Never owned anything lime green. Is it too flashy for an old dude like me? Will I get laughed at? ....
    o86urgacxqop.jpg

I don't mind the color---I think if they can blend with your clothing okay, then go for it---BUT you should b able to exchange them for the navy color you should have gotten if you want to also.... Are the navy ones the same feel of shoe?? If so ---I'd return and get the color you love.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Whooohooo!!!💃🏻💫🙌👏👏🙌😝🎉 Congrats Sally!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ALRIGHT THEN TEAM
    JUST RETURNED FROM MY NUTRITION APPT. ....

SO TEAM I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT KNOWN FOR

I AM GOING TO START A BLOG HERE ON MFP AND I'LL LINK YOU ALL IN WHEN THAT'S RTG... I AM GOING DOCUMENT THIS RUN FOR MY HEALTH. NOW IT'S TIME TO TURN AND BURN
    HOO YAH
    GREG

💪🏻😤 YOU GOT THIS GREG--- you can blast those 10 lbs off and even more!!!

COME ON NOW----🙌💥🙌💥🙌 GO GREG👏👏👏💫🎶
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

DAILY GOALS: Monday, 11/4

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calorie goal
    ✅ 1 hour+ of cardio & Strength Training (Stair Climber, Arc Training HIIT & Weights-Legs/Rows/Triceps)
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    ✅ Water: 205.8 oz.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ALRIGHT THEN TEAM
    JUST RETURNED FROM MY NUTRITION APPT. ....

SO TEAM I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT KNOWN FOR

HOO YAH
    GREG

💪🏻😤 YOU GOT THIS GREG--- you can blast those 10 lbs off and even more!!!

COME ON NOW----🙌💥🙌💥🙌 GO GREG👏👏👏💫🎶

What Nancy said!! Yes!! We are here to support!! Let’s GO 👏👏👏👍🤩👍👏👏👏
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @slimn2016 Thanks Greg, Jim and Nancy!! 💃💃👏💃💃
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    My weigh in:

5’8.5”

NICE!! Way to go!

Thank you @jcgator2016 !

Re: your shoes. The fact you are asking likely means they aren’t really what you want (especially with your note about being conservative.) I’d search for the navy ones. The only other thing I can think of is dyeing them but not really sure how that would work out & if the color would seep into your socks in the rain!?

I’m a big believer in getting what I really live, or I just don’t wear/use them.

Good luck making your decision!

PS I like the color a lot, but I love colors?? 🌈
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ALRIGHT THEN TEAM
    JUST RETURNED FROM MY NUTRITION APPT. EARLIER TODAY ALONG WITH PT (PHYSICAL TORTURE)..
    NOW AS SOME YOU KNOW I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH NAFLD (NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE) YUP TO MUCH SUGAR AND WAY TO MANY CARBS.
    SO HERE'S THE PLAN SET BY THE NUTRITIONIST... 3-10% WEIGHT LOSS STARTING FROM 273.... THAT MEANS I GOTTA GET DOWN TO 245 AND THIS NAFLD WILL REPAIR ITSELF.
    WE REVISED MY GOALS AMD MY MICROS.
    I HAVE A WELLNESS DOC'S VISIT DEC. 6TH... JESSICA WANTS ME DOWN 10 POUND FOR THAT APPOINTMENT. NOW THAT'S A 10 PD LOSS FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW HER WHICH WAS 2 WEEKS AGO.
    THAT'S SO DOABLE ... NOT A WALK IN THE PARK, BUT DOABLE...
    MARCIE AND I WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT DAYS WORK BEST FOR HER THAT I CAN HELP HER IN HER CLASSROOM, THERE BY ALLOWING ME SOME POOL TIME AT LA FITNESS.
    I AM RETURNING TO THE C25K AND TO THE COMBAT WALK RUN WALK ON THE TREADMILL IN ADDITION TO THE 3 WALKS A DAY WITH LOGAN.
    MY DAD AND MY YOUNGER BROTHER BOTH DIED FROM A MAJOR HEART ATTACK KNOWN AS THE WIDOW MAKER HEART ATTACK. 95% BLOCKAGE OF THE BLOOD SUPPLY. IN MY DAD'S CASE A CHAMBER OF THE HEART BLEW OUT. NO WAY AM I GONG THERE...NOPE ...NOTTA...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... I SURVIVED 2 TOURS OF DUTY IN VIETNAM THE LAST ONE DAMM NEAR KILLED ME... SO TEAM I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT KNOWN FOR

HOO YAH
    GREG

Dear Greg!
    Yes, you can do this. With deep respect, keeping a low calorie count is the key. (Exercise strengthens you & burns a few calories...)

What are ways that have worked for you in the past to decrease your calorie count?

How much weight do you still need to lose in 32 days? What macros did the nutritionist suggest? Did she do the math to prove to you (and her) that thus isn’t a reasonable goal?

Sorry for all the questions, but I’m more than happy to help.

Everyone always tries to lose fast. How about if you shoot for a pound a week? Decrease your calories by 500 per day.

Slow & steady DOES win the race.
    🐢
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Daily Goals 11/4
    Exercise for 30 Min ✅ 30 min lower body workout
    Step Goal (10K) ✅
    No Eating Out ✅ I was so tempted to grab Taco Bell on my way home from work, I was rationalizating telling myself I’ve been so good and lost more than I had anticipated anyway but when I got in my car I turned on We Only Look Thin and the next episode was about secret eating, exactly what I needed to hear in that moment!

Daily Step Goal (10,000)
    11/1 - 6,179 😕
    11/2 - 10,863 🙂
    11/3 - 14,903 😃
    11/4 - 12,280 🤗

I wanted to make sure I hit my step goal today so I purposefully parked in the very back of the parking lot at work (and it’s a huge parking lot) and joined my husband on the dog’s afternoon walk which I usually skip to get dinner ready but since we were just heating up leftovers I figured I should tag along.
This discussion has been closed.