Exercise ✔
    Water ✔
    Logged food ✔

Pressing On!!

Awesome! 🙌🙌🙌💗🙌🙌🙌
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! How is everyone doing this fine morning...?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @Shortgirlrunning ..... SOUNDS LIKE PARKING IN THE BACK OF THE LOT IS A GOOD THING TO DO. I MIGHT TRY THAT NEXT TIME WE GO SOME WHERE AND HAVE TO PARK. MARCIE USUALLY GET A H/C SPOT SO I DON'T HAVE SO FAR TO WALK, BUT MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT'S TIME TO PUT ON THE BIG BOYS SHORTS AND SUCK IT UP AND START AT THE BACK.

@MadisonMolly2017 .....
    Q)..What are ways that have worked for you in the past to decrease your calorie count?
    A) MEAL PREP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK AND SUBBING CARBS FOR COMPLEX CARBS... TURNING PASTA AND RICE DISHES INTO SALADS
    Q)How much weight do you still need to lose in 32 days? What macros did the nutritionist suggest? Did she do the math to prove to you (and her) that thus isn’t a reasonable goal?
    A) I WANT TO LOOSE AT LEAST 10 POUNDS IN THAT TIME FRAME .... WE ADJUST ALL OF THEM MORE SO THE SATURATED FATS <10GRS. YES SHE DD BASE ON THE % THAT I HAVE TO LOOSE TO SOLVE THE NAFLD OUR GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS ARE NOT UNREASONABLE.. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR I LOST 14 PDS IN 2 MOTHS. THEN IT WENT INTO THE GARBAGE CAN AS WE TOLD THAT MOM'S CANCER WAS TERMINAL AND SHE DIED ABOUT 3 WEEKS LATER. SO YEAH I CAN DO THIS..
    Sorry for all the questions, but I’m more than happy to help.
    NO WORRIES I APPRECIATE THE HELP
    WE ALSO ADJUSTED MY EXERCISE ROUTINE AND THEY TYPE OF EXERCISE WITH THE PT THERAPIST. THEY WORK IN THE SAME CLINIC.

@Navydaddjtc
    OK sounds like you’ve got this! I took a much slower approach, but I see they are having you do this fast for a reason!!

Do let us know what you need!!

🏆🏆🏆Winner🏆🏆🏆
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    ....a really cool app .....

I love this ---thanks for sharing--I'm going to download it👌🏻😉
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Good Morning! How is everyone doing this fine morning...?

So far so good --- got in my workout this morning...and so far have eaten on plan🤞🏻😬...getting cold in MA --- bundle up--snow coming Friday🥶😲😨😣
    I had an awesome run this morning with a new PR - an under 8 minute mile!! I did tempo intervals so I definitely couldn’t hold that pace for more than than the 1 mile but it felt really awesome to be able to do even 1 mile at that pace, I probably haven’t been able to do that since high school.

WONDERFUL JOB!!!🎉🙌🎉 So rewarding to push hard and feel those results--WTG🙌💫
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I had an awesome run this morning with a new PR - an under 8 minute mile!! I did tempo intervals so I definitely couldn’t hold that pace for more than than the 1 mile but it felt really awesome to be able to do even 1 mile at that pace, I probably haven’t been able to do that since high school.

AWESOME!! 8 min mile is pretty darn good.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @Shortgirlrunning
    OUTSTANDING RUN THIS MORNING... MINE WOULD PROBABLY BE AN 8 HOUR MILE DON'T YA KNOW

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GREG'S WEEKLY GOAL FOR WEEK 1

NOV. 4

☑️LOG EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO THE MOUTH
    ☑️CALORIES1237<1500<
    ☑️ELECTROLYTE H2o 96-120oz DAILY
    🚫STEPS 11K OR BETTER (ANYTHING LESS IS NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTABLE)
    ☑️3X'S DAILY TAKE A WALK WITH LOGAN
    ☑️TAKE A MOMENT OR 2 FOR ME FOR WHATEVER I CHOOSE.

GETTING BETTER MOVING FORWARD

NOV. 5

☑️LOG EVERYTHING THAT GOES INTO THE MOUTH
    ☑️CALORIES1235<1500<
    ☑️ELECTROLYTE H2o 96-120oz DAILY
    ☑️STEPS 11K OR BETTER (ANYTHING LESS IS NOT GOING TO BE ACCEPTABLE)
    ☑️3X'S DAILY TAKE A WALK WITH LOGAN
    ☑️TAKE A MOMENT OR 2 FOR ME FOR WHATEVER I CHOOSE.

GETTING BETTER MOVING FORWARD

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @jcgator2016 - I had no idea what baked ziti was (never heard of it in the UK!), so I looked it up. Wow, that was a bad move....looks far too tempting!

@Navydaddjtc - you got this!!! Keep going strong!

Steps update
    Sun 4th Nov - 13,660
    Mon 5th Nov - 10,826
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Tuesday, 11/5

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calorie goal
    ✅ 1 hour+ of cardio & strength (Body Pump, Elliptical HIIT & Inclined Treadmill)
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Was soooo hungry today.... so I had to have my dinner early on the fly--- yogurt parfait instead of chicken as I'd planned-- macros are off, but I think it saved me from a binge today. Headed to parent teacher meetings tonight--- be back with my step count laterzzz!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

That is awesome!!! Great job!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Great job all on your goals! I am on my computer and typically on my ipad or iPhone. Wow I am having emoji withdrawl, LOL!! :)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Great job all on your goals! I am on my computer and typically on my ipad or iPhone. Wow I am having emoji withdrawal, LOL!! :)

@Fitness327wk
    ROFLMBFAO
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    d2dp1b6yg5y6.png

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE ON TEAM WORKOUT WARRIORS
    RETURNING TEAMMATE @Mechell15
    LET’S HELP IN GETTING THIS TEAMMATE SETTLED FOR THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
    LISELYN WILL POST THEM ON THE NOVEMBER SPREADSHEET
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    @jcgator2016 - I had no idea what baked ziti was (never heard of it in the UK!), so I looked it up. Wow, that was a bad move....looks far too tempting!

@Navydaddjtc - you got this!!! Keep going strong!

Steps update
    Sun 4th Nov - 13,660
    Mon 5th Nov - 10,826

@NIKMAR....
    STEPS ARE UPDATED ...THANKS

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Mechell15 Welcome to the team!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.