Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, November - Week 1
    PW = 161.3
    CW= 165

🤦🏻‍♀️ So sorry team.... this is becoming a pattern... my eating was within limits this week--but I am on a new lifting routine and thinking that and TOM combined has made me retain a bit more this week. I'll make a few dietary changes this week and will fight off the WOG!!!!

NO WEEKEND OVEREATING!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!🎶🤗🎶
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »
    Mechell15
    Friday week 1
    PW 197.4
    Cw 197.0
    Have a great weekend everyone!!

@Mechell15 ...WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED...AWESOMENESS IS HAPPENING RIGHT HERE
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, November - Week 1
    PW = 161.3
    CW= 165

🤦🏻‍♀️ So sorry team.... this is becoming a pattern... my eating was within limits this week--but I am on a new lifting routine and thinking that and TOM combined has made me retain a bit more this week. I'll make a few dietary changes this week and will fight off the WOG!!!!

NO WEEKEND OVEREATING!!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!🎶🤗🎶

@SLIMn2016 ....WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED...NO WORRIES NANCY I AM SURE YOU'LL BOUNCE BACK NEXT WEEK.

• Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN GOOD MORNIN TEAM
    WE ARE MISSING SOME STEPS LOG IN IF YOU ARE HIGHLIGHTED WOULD PLEASE LET US BOTH KNOW THAT DAY'S STEP COUNT SO WE CAN GET IT POSTED
    THANKS GREG

6b24nld2cvuz.png

• carolynsivik
    carolynsivik Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    @Fitness327wk @Navydaddjtc My weigh-in day is Friday. Where do I report that? Thanks. Carolyn
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 181.4
    TW 180.8
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @carolynsivik RIGHT HERE ON THIS PAGE JUST LIKE @holmesp603 DID ABOVE

@holmesp603 ....WEIGH IN HAS BEEN POSTED WHOOP WHOOP NICE LOSS

• shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Nov 7
    1. ❌199 Net Carbs

2. ❌Macros/micros within my targets.

3. ✅ Perform my pre-art ritual each day

4. ✅ Practice Gratefulness throughout the day.

5. ✅ Say positive things to myself about my body & face at least 3X a day.

8,367> 8K steps ✅

What I learned.
    Bring a packed easy-to-eat dinner for my late class. Don’t think you can find a healthy meal at a restaurant. Remember that if you eat out, you want (and get) dessert. That feeling sorry for myself that “everyone can eat like this but I can’t” will not lead to my usual healthy eating. That my walking is a true habit!💕 That I instantly got a mild headache & my stomach didn’t feel good - slightly nauseous/bloated belly. I was only a little over my calories, but the macro/micros were much worse.

Thank you.

I really like this - thanks for sharing! So good to look back for lessons learned. Sometimes it seems hard to take the time to pack something ahead of time but I always regret that decision too!!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    My daily goals 11/7
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅ 1143
    2. 10,000 steps ❌ 5701
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅
    5. Meet fiber macro ❌
    😩
    Had to “entertain” out of town coworkers so no gym at lunchtime, had dinner out with them and then got home too late to fit in an evening walk 😩However I did skip snacks & keep calories down so hopefully a wash!

NSV - I’ve been walking 2 miles each evening since joining this group & am really enjoying that “me” time! Sleeping better too as a result. Last night my husband asked me 3 times “Are you sure you’re not going for your walk?” I didn’t get home til 9:00 (when I’m usually getting ready for bed). He just couldn’t believe I wasn’t still going for a walk! I guess I’ve established that habit!

Thank you for the “no excuses” posts!! Love these & love hearing how each of you work around these.

@shbarbor ..STEPS POSTED ...THAT'S FANTASTIC THAT YOUR DOING THAT.... GREAT NSV
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    No Excuses in November

I'll take the 3 that I struggled with most when I began my journey ---that are now a natural part of my daily routine.....

Excuse #3: "I don't have access to a gym."
    Solution: Walking! I lost 80 lbs with no gym membership by dieting (1200 cal) and walking---and you can always go to a mall on rainy days.

Excuse #9: "Exercising isn't fun."
    Solution: Try new things....like group X, dance, Zumba, Spin, swimming, hiking and/or get a buddy/family to join you on your jogs/walks/biking.

BTW: I never EVER thought I'd try a group class if you'd asked me 4 years ago I would have laughed at the thought--- I am so hooked now. (So far I've done, yoga, spin, group strength, Zumba, spin fusion (TRX), pilates, and core classes... once my shoulder heals I want to try Barre and Hot Yoga)

Excuse #10: "I'm so out of shape."
    Solution: This is an excuse I used for most of my life.... and a simple response is...everyone starts somewhere and you can only improve. Adding just one small exercise into your routine...just 5 minutes of abs or 10 squats a day and you can build on it.

So true!!! I love all the different classes you've taken! Impressive. And 80 lbs lost is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carolynsivik
    carolynsivik Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Hi, again. I'm seeing different 'types' of weigh-in posts. What's PW and CW? What are your preferred acronyms? Thanks.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    11/7 Daily Results:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations Yes ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. Yes ✅
    3. Nothing after 8 PM No
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃No rest 😴 day!
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 Yes ✅

Steps posted 👍🙌👏 3,782
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Hi, again. I'm seeing different 'types' of weigh-in posts. What's PW and CW? What are your preferred acronyms? Thanks.

PW is Previous Weight (from week prior or in this case starting weight) and CW is current weight. 👍
    User Name
    Week 1
    Friday Weigh In
    Previous Weight PW
    Current Weight CW

💃👍💃
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    WORKOUT WARRIORS ... IT IS AN HONOR TO BE ON THIS TEAM WITH ALL YOU
    SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I AM GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU MY SECRET WEAPON, NOW SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE BUT SOME OF YOU MAY NOT.... SO HERE IS MY SECRET WEAPON

https://www.fearlessmotivation.com/
    THEY HAVE MOTIVATION AL STUFF OUT THE KAZOOS AND THEY HAVE A COMPLETE LINE UP ON YOU TUBE ALL OF IT IS FOR FREE.
    NOW HERE IS MY GO TO PLAYLIST BY THEM

I AM SHARING THIS AS I THINK IT WILL DO ALL OF US SOME GOOD...ENJOY AS I DO
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THERE SEEMS TO E SOME CONFUSION HERE
    YOUR WEIGH IN DAY IS REPORTED HERE ON THE TEAM THREAD
    YOU CAN USE THIS FORMAT TO POST YOUR WEIGHT
    MFP User Name
    Week 1
    Friday Weigh In
    Previous Weight PW
    Current Weight CW

ONCE THAT IS DONE SALLY OR I WILL POST IT TO THE SPREAD SHEETS
    HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ANY MISUNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAY COMMUNICATED TO THE TEAM
    GREG
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    1. Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1810) ✔ 1725

2. Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 7,757

3. No eating out ✔

4. Exercise bike for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔40 minutes

5. No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options