January 14
    Exercised? No.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Kiadams317750

Woke up early today an got in a exercise session before work off to a good start, let’s kick this day!

Wow! NICE!!! :)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    January 14
    Exercised?: No (Severe smoke haze visibility < 1km, warnings not to exercise outsize again)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Severe smoke haze again today (was reported as worst air quality in the world - worse than Delhi or Shanghai). Government health warnings to limit exposure to outdoors and not to exercise outside. Still eye watering outside.

Daughter called late to say she needed to come home early (60 minute drive each way in the dark).

Weigh-in tomorrow morning. Two days of enforced non-walking, so not expecting a loss.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@sillycat1975, try to determine beforehand just how much cake you will have and maybe that will help. It's a trigger food for me as well, so I totally get the challenge!

@Audreypawdrey, glad you're seeing a downward trend and so thankful you're safe after that harrowing trip! :heart:

@craigo3154, hope the air quality improves for you soon! Praying for Australia! :heart:

Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@awakenbeauty51
    @Kenyaa3
    @shalvy2007
    @sparklydragons
    @tuddy315 - great loss! Congrats! :star:

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • AugustHorizons
    AugustHorizons Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This past week has been hectic for me with starting uni again after the break. Got a few exams and pieces of coursework due in the next few days so haven't been doing as much exercise as I want to but I've been doing a bit here and there. I've mainly managed to stay within my calories - only one day I was a little over. My schedule should calm down again by next week as the deadlines all clear up so hopefully I'll be able to be more active both here and in real life :)
  • MayaVDM
    MayaVDM Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yesterday
    Exercised? No.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @sparklydragons, nice loss! Congrats! :star:
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    January 13

Calories: couldn't track but possibly a little bit over? I went out to lunch with my son and we ended up at a Chinese open buffet. Tried a few bites of most things. Never going back there again; everything was super salty -and sweet (as in baked seafood with sugar, stir fried veggies with sugar, yuck). For dinner I made something with almond flour. Dont know what to call it:) It was like a slice of polenta -with feta and mustard greens. Super delish!
    Tracked: no:(
    Net carbs: No clue:(
    Weight: 180.3. Going down too slowly but going down:)
    Exercise: Nope. On top of that, Fitbit says I had only 5K steps:(
    Water: 6cups:(
    Snacking: yes:( A handful of peanuts right at midnight.
    Sleep: 4hrs 40mins:( Went to bed early but got up at 2am and couldn't sleep
    Bedtime: midnight

Not a very goal-oriented day. But my son was feeling well enough to go out so I'm happy. Aaand we had a wonderful school day.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Nice loss, @shalvy2007! :star:
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Username: craigo3154
    January 7, Week 1
    PW: 140.4 (63.7 kg)
    CW: 140.7 (63.8 kg)

Not unexpected. 2 days of non-exercise due to air quality and generally poor week mentally. Keeping roughly on track so no cause for alarm.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    But there is that 1,000-day logging streak you're rocking today, @craigo3154!! 🏆
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 20 minutes on the recumbent bike, 6.47 miles; 8 a.m. walk Ollie and Zoe (neighbor's dog) - 15 minutes, .45 miles; 4:00 p.m. walk with both pups-15 minutes, .45 miles (total 6173 steps, 9.47 miles)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Jan 14
    Exercised: no
    Calories: no
    Tracked: yes
    Could have done better today but at least I’m going to bed with no snacking tonight. Tomorrow is an exercise day!
This discussion has been closed.