TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to my 3rd month! I've come leaps and bounds since joining the BLC. I maybe out in Feb so planning to make the most of January!
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Really looking forward to January 😁 very high expectations from myself 💪
    Good luck everyone ❤️
  • UAEFITNESS22
    UAEFITNESS22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First gime here
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back after a long time off! And I am ready to be the BIGGEST LOSER!

eminater
    Sunday Dec 29th
    219.0lbs
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day remains the same - Friday

I've set some goals for myself this month. My daily goals are:

Drink 10 x 250 ml of water daily or tea.
    100g or less of carbs
    130g of protein
    Walk 8km
    20 x 5 sets of goblet squats with pulses
    30 x 5 sets of jumping jacks
    2 minutes plank x 5 sets
    2 minutes high knees x 5 sets
    30 minute stretches with a resistance band (which will also get my core exercises in)
    18 hours IF

It's drastic I know. That's the aim. I'm having surgery on the 4th of Feb (TT, Lipo, MR and Breast Lift) so want to lose as much as I can before then.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah. I'm 26 and from the Midwest. I'm currently not married, but in a long-term relationship of 2+ years. I am a foster parent, a powerlifter, a college student, and gainfully employed full-time. This is my 2nd round of the Biggest Loser challenge on here. From November 2019 to today, I am down 6 lbs total. I've ate like trash the last several days, so I'm sure my influx is inflammation and sodium.

I've been on MFP off and on since 2013. After a drastic weight-loss in 2015, I ended up rebounding BADLY. Looking to work on consistent logging and focusing more on intake, since I've had to put lifting on the back-burner during this new season of my life.

Weigh-ins can be Mondays again.

parkerpowerlift
    November 2019 SW: 250 lbs
    Dec 31, 2019 CW: 244 lbs
    GW: 185 lbs

If it's easier, I can also do a starting weigh-in for 2020 tomorrow, lol.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!
    My weight in is Saturdays
  • mrs1spy
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone 🎉🎉🎉
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am excited to participate with you all this month! My weigh ins are Sunday and I'm starting at 220. I'm super motivated to get in better shape and aiming for a 160 goal this year.
  • mrs1spy
    Options
    Daily post 01/01/2020
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walk 11000 steps
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years to my
    MFP friends!🎉🥂🎊🎉🎊🥂🎉🎊
    This year has been a terrible year for myself and most of the people I know. Here's to a great year for fitness, health, love, goals, family and friends. I wish all of these things for you all!!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all. I am excited to start my second month. I am only up a bit in December but since November 10, I managed to lose 3 pounds. Usually I’m up 15 or more pounds this time of year.
  • 42Amy
    42Amy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! It's my first time on this challenge. I am working my way back to a healthy weight. I tend to emotionally eat, but have been finding a balance, just not always🤔 Hoping to find some support here!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! I've been doing this challenge for about a year now and got down to my lowest weight in over 40 years this past summer. Since then I've slacked off a bit but had been hanging just below 150 until last week. Now that the holiday hoopla, and associated eating and drinking, is over I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

Goal for today - stay out of the work breakroom. Why does everyone bring their unwanted cookies, cakes and candy to the office breakroom?? :-{
  • mrs1spy
    Options
    Daily post 02/01/2020
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes aerobics
  • mrs1spy
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Suezq72760 wrote: »
    Why does everyone bring their unwanted cookies, cakes and candy to the office breakroom?? :-{
    Exactly! The same problem is in my office

• Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Username: Stimpy56
    Week: Jan WK 1
    PW = 244.0
    CW= 244.0

After the Holiday, I will take not gaining, LOL
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - 01/01/2020
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1.5 hours lifting (conventional deadlifts, t-bar rows, iso-rows, lat-pulldowns, pre-hab work) and a 10 minute slow stroll outside with my English bulldog.

Daily Post - 01/02/2020
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None (yet)
This discussion has been closed.